Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 07-19-2018, 01:29 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by HomerMcvie View Post
Some people think they have an elevated level of importance, when truthfully they're about an inch away from being banned for life.
You wish honey.
Old 07-19-2018, 01:36 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by gldstwmn View Post
You wish honey.
Good god I'm gonna gloat when it happens. Too bad you won't get to see it.
Old 07-19-2018, 01:42 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Again Secret Love I apologize. This is for you:

https://www.theticketmerchant.com.au/product-category/concert-tickets/waitlist/fleetwood-mac-tickets/
Fleetwood Mac Tickets. One of the world’s best-selling bands of all time Fleetwood Mac are set to dazzle fans both young and old in an upcoming Australian tour which was recently confirmed. One of rock’s most enduring, beloved and successful band got Brit Award winner for Outstanding Contribution to Music in 1998. The tour will feature the newly announced line-up of Mick Fleetwood, John McVie, Stevie Nicks, and Christine McVie along with newcomers Mike Campbell and Neil Finn. Buy Fleetwood Mac tickets from The Ticket Merchant, no hidden fees, safe, secure and 100% guaranteed. To be added to the Fleetwood Mac waitlist, send us an email!

I'm not vouching for this site but maybe they know something about venue holds that we don't?
Old 07-19-2018, 02:02 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
You brought it up and used my name specifically. Are you talking to yourself too? How do you say gaslight en Espanol?
No, I didn't. I didn't use your name specifically when you answered: "WGAF? Why does that matter?" I wasn't even talking to you in that post.

You don't know how to say gaslight in Spanish? Google it.
"I think what you would say is that there were factions within the band that had lost their perspective. What that did was to harm the 43-year legacy that we had worked so hard to build, and that legacy was really about rising above difficulties in order to fulfill one's higher truth and one's higher destiny."
Lindsey Buckingham, May 11, 2018.
Old 07-19-2018, 02:08 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:

https://www.theticketmerchant.com.au/product-category/concert-tickets/waitlist/fleetwood-mac-tickets/
Fleetwood Mac Tickets. One of the world’s best-selling bands of all time Fleetwood Mac are set to dazzle fans both young and old in an upcoming Australian tour which was recently confirmed. One of rock’s most enduring, beloved and successful band got Brit Award winner for Outstanding Contribution to Music in 1998. The tour will feature the newly announced line-up of Mick Fleetwood, John McVie, Stevie Nicks, and Christine McVie along with newcomers Mike Campbell and Neil Finn. Buy Fleetwood Mac tickets from The Ticket Merchant, no hidden fees, safe, secure and 100% guaranteed. To be added to the Fleetwood Mac waitlist, send us an email!

I'm not vouching for this site but maybe they know something about venue holds that we don't?
This is interesting actually as the venues are different from the OWTS tour... Some of the venues in this link are arenas not stadiums this time which would make sense as the sales will be less and there are fewer cities with 'planned' shows so there could be some substance to this....
Old 07-19-2018, 02:35 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:

If true, this is great news for Secret Love and our other friends down under!
Old 07-19-2018, 03:59 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
You know what the best thing about this tour is going to be? None of the a@@holes from this board are going to be there.
😂 I think this tour is going to be great. Front row center baby! I missed the 2015 show in my town and I’m not missing anymore.
Old 07-19-2018, 04:28 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathan View Post
😂 I think this tour is going to be great. Front row center baby! I missed the 2015 show in my town and I’m not missing anymore.
Right? Since this might be it, well I can make it one more time.
Old 07-19-2018, 09:55 PM

So... how about them Aussie dates!!

I personally think they would. They would have no problem selling tickets down under.
Old 07-19-2018, 10:27 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbrownsjr View Post
So... how about them Aussie dates!!

I personally think they would. They would have no problem selling tickets down under.

Because $tevie and Mick are already down under.

A snake's belly.

In the gutter.
Old 07-19-2018, 10:35 PM

Quote:
Because $tevie and Mick are already down under.

A snake's belly.

In the gutter.
ANDDDDDDDDDD.... FINN draw.. etc...

I think it will draw.... demand is much stronger there for acts... so they couldn't care less if it's the FAB 5...
Old 07-20-2018, 03:54 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feather Blade View Post
I do hope that they make it out to play in Australia for you, or that things somehow work out financially so that you can make the US show that you bought your ticket for.
Thank you. Not only is this post thoughtful, it's on topic!
Old 07-20-2018, 02:37 PM
Addicted Ledgie

The band's so quiet at this stage—practically no interviews, no news, and no bling. Go back to 1990: Remember the magazine cover stories, the TV interviews, the rehearsal film from Santa Monica CA (with great versions of Landslide and Go Your Own Way)? This latest configuration should give up some teasers to whet the appetite. Remember in 1998 when Jim Ladd aired some audio from Stevie's tour rehearsal (After the Glitter Fades and Gold Dust Woman)? Let some stuff out! Revive the official band site and post some multimedia! Ever since about 1998, Fleetwood Mac marketing has been a bunch of dorks.

moviekinks.blogspot.com
Old 07-20-2018, 03:30 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by David View Post
The band's so quiet at this stage—practically no interviews, no news, and no bling. Go back to 1990: Remember the magazine cover stories, the TV interviews, the rehearsal film from Santa Monica CA (with great versions of Landslide and Go Your Own Way)? This latest configuration should give up some teasers to whet the appetite. Remember in 1998 when Jim Ladd aired some audio from Stevie's tour rehearsal (After the Glitter Fades and Gold Dust Woman)? Let some stuff out! Revive the official band site and post some multimedia! Ever since about 1998, Fleetwood Mac marketing has been a bunch of dorks.
That's because Lindsey left by his own choice in 87. While that might have been a little bit of drama, it's nothing compared to now. They're now in the final chapter of the book, and f*cked it up like this? They RUINED it. They're embarrassed, and hoping it will blow over. It won't.
Old 07-20-2018, 03:38 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
That's because Lindsey left by his own choice in 87. While that might have been a little bit of drama, it's nothing compared to now. They're now in the final chapter of the book, and f*cked it up like this? They RUINED it. They're embarrassed, and hoping it will blow over. It won't.
I do think they are deliberately quiet now--I agree with you Homer. They are completely aware of the bad press, and it's not blowing over. Stevie's little tune with Leeanne Rimes trickled out and maybe generated interest and got her name in people's minds. Perhaps we see something heading into the gig in Vegas in September. Their last 2 interviews were epic disasters and it's pretty clear they were less than genuine as to what actually went down. They gotta get this crew singing from the same hymn book before they let them loose again.