User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 04-26-2018, 02:26 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbrownsjr View Post
The truth always comes out. I could see the truth on $tevie's face. You better clutch someone's hand. Hang on to someone else while you lie.
So I am not the only one who noticed her gripping John’s arm and clutching Mike’s hand while speaking of how bittersweet it all is???
Old 04-26-2018, 02:43 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Storms123 View Post
So I am not the only one who noticed her gripping John’s arm and clutching Mike’s hand while speaking of how bittersweet it all is???
Nope.

She was doing that throughout the whole thing. My take was that she is so not used to this level of criticism against her, she was really uncomfortable about this interview, and what to say.

I thought it was curious that she was actually quite quiet. She really let Mick do all the talking which she usually doesn't. Having fans mad at her to this extent is new for her and I think it threw her off a bit. Once the tour starts and if the tickets sell, she'll be her old self again.
Old 04-26-2018, 02:46 PM
Junior Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by bombaysaffires View Post
Nope.

I thought it was curious that she was actually quite quiet. She really let Mick do all the talking which she usually doesn't. Having fans mad at her to this extent is new for her and I think it threw her off a bit. Once the tour starts and if the tickets sell, she'll be her old self again.
It's a long 5 months until that opening night, though...
Old 04-26-2018, 02:56 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamIsOver View Post
It's a long 5 months until that opening night, though...
I actually think it will persist thru the run of the tour, at least the early part of it. Was really interesting how quiet she was, and when she did speak, she kind of muffed it up. Of course, Mick mucked it up worse and it was really good for the perception of this current crew when the camera panned over to Christine and she was staring at her fingernails. Lol
Old 04-26-2018, 03:36 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by FM77 View Post
This should help dispel the notion that LB didn't want to tour, or wanted delay the tour or made ANY kind of ultimatums.

The fact that they would lie like this is just heartbreaking.
Old 04-26-2018, 04:04 PM
Addicted Ledgie

I'll bet anything, that the minute Petty died, she had it in her sights, on how to replace Lindsey with MC.

Conniving old witch!
Old 04-26-2018, 04:14 PM
Addicted Ledgie

The differences in conversations between LB and Kristen v LB and Stevie must be so staggering.
Old 04-26-2018, 04:15 PM
Addicted Ledgie

The Fleetwood Mac tour doesn't even start until Fall. Isn't that only a few months between when Lindsey wanted to start? He would have time to tour solo if he wanted. Rehearsal start in June? How much rehearsal do you need? Your playing the same songs.

I have changed, but you remain ageless
Old 04-26-2018, 04:16 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan4136 View Post
The differences in conversations between LB and Kristen v LB and Stevie must be so staggering.
What an odd statement. Of course they would be.
Old 04-26-2018, 04:32 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by HomerMcvie View Post
I'll bet anything, that the minute Petty died, she had it in her sights, on how to replace Lindsey with MC.

Conniving old witch!
You're the best!
Old 04-26-2018, 04:33 PM
Addicted Ledgie

[QUOTE=jkmaletic;1224996]Part of the truth that still needs to come out from Fleetwood Mac's side is that Lindsey wanted to do solo dates in between Mac dates. I think it wasn't mentioned on the CBS interview because of:

A. Airtime constraints

or

B. Fleetwood Mac didn't want to have to explain that allowing that would be a bad business decision. Even though that is true, they would come off as callous if they brought that part of it up.

No they said he didn't want to tour for a year, which we all know is a lie.
Old 04-26-2018, 04:37 PM
Addicted Ledgie

[QUOTE=bombaysaffires;1225004]Nope.

"She was doing that throughout the whole thing. My take was that she is so not used to this level of criticism against her, she was really uncomfortable about this interview, and what to say."

Does this person surrounded by hangers on and sycophants even know about the anger? Or is she told by her people how great everything is? I bet the latter. She is in her own fairy dust bubble.
Old 04-26-2018, 04:49 PM
Addicted Ledgie

[QUOTE=secondhandchain;1225021]
Quote:
Originally Posted by bombaysaffires View Post
Nope.

"She was doing that throughout the whole thing. My take was that she is so not used to this level of criticism against her, she was really uncomfortable about this interview, and what to say."

Does this person surrounded by hangers on and sycophants even know about the anger? Or is she told by her people how great everything is? I bet the latter. She is in her own fairy dust bubble.
Yeah, I think she was trying to demonstrate a united front by holding their hands.

Imagine paying $1000 to hear "Don't Dream It's Over" instead of "Go Your Own Way"

Fleetwood Mac helped me through a time of heartbreak. 12 years later, they broke my heart.
Old 04-26-2018, 04:56 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by secondhandchain View Post
You're the best!
Thanks!!!

I calls em as I see em!
Old 04-26-2018, 05:15 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrueFaith77 View Post
Yeah, I think she was trying to demonstrate a united front by holding their hands.
Agreed. I took it as "Look at how we all love each other."

I also think Stevie's "people" have ensured she remains blissfully unaware of fan backlash, or at least the extent of it.