Default LB's Net Worth

http://www.celebritynetworth.com/ric...am-net-worth/#

Per link above, $45 Million.
Old 08-14-2011, 05:03 PM
Addicted Ledgie

They're missing a zero or two.
Old 08-14-2011, 05:32 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Yeah I think thats wrong too, a decent building contractor was worth that during the housing boom of 2005 - 2008. LOL

A rich man once sang:

Money can't buy back
Your youth when you're old
Or a friend when you're lonely
Or a love that's grown cold
Old 08-14-2011, 06:44 PM
Supporting Ledgie

Missing a zero? There's no way he's got 450 million. If anything it's closer to the truth than not.
Old 08-14-2011, 08:55 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by mylittledemon View Post
Missing a zero? There's no way he's got 450 million. If anything it's closer to the truth than not.
Exactly. While I might have earned a million dollars in my working life, I'm certainly not worth anywhere near that much. I'm sure it is the same for Lindsey - everyone has expenses, the wealthier you are, the bigger the expenses.

EDIT

Although it also lists Lindsey's fellow mac members

Stevie - $65 million
John - $50 million
Mick - $85 million

Now I don't know about the rest of you but I think there might be something wrong with those figures? John might well have invested wisely but we all know Mick didn't.

Last edited by chriskisn; 08-14-2011 at 09:03 PM..
Old 08-14-2011, 09:29 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by chriskisn View Post
Exactly. While I might have earned a million dollars in my working life, I'm certainly not worth anywhere near that much. I'm sure it is the same for Lindsey - everyone has expenses, the wealthier you are, the bigger the expenses.

EDIT

Although it also lists Lindsey's fellow mac members

Stevie - $65 million
John - $50 million
Mick - $85 million

Now I don't know about the rest of you but I think there might be something wrong with those figures? John might well have invested wisely but we all know Mick didn't.
There is absolutely NO WAY Mick is worth twice what Lindsey is. Mick has been through bankruptcy twice. His mega drug habit was way more serious and persisted far longer than the rest of the bands addictions. He's always lived well beyond his means. And these days, he gets half the amount per live show that Lindsey does. Stevie makes more than Lindsey per Mac show too. Lindsey lived pretty simply until his marriage & children. He's gotta be worth more than Mick.

As far as John being worth nearly as much as Stevie, that would not surprise me. He's always lived in much humbler homes than the rest of the band, has never dressed extravagantly, etc. His existence has always been pretty simple for a rock star (from what we know).
Old 05-26-2018, 07:45 AM

What is Lindsey Buckingham’s net worth after Fleetwood Mac fired him?
Lindsey Buckingham joined Fleetwood Mac in 1975 but left the first time in 1987
The guitarist rejoined the band in 1997 but parted ways again in April 2018
Lindsey Buckingham wrote the lead single from the best-selling album Rumours

t looks like Lindsey Buckingham is going his own way after his band, Fleetwood Mac, fired him over a reported ‘disagreement’ over the band’s upcoming tour.

'We are thrilled to welcome the musical talents of the caliber of Mike Campbell and Neil Finn into the Mac family,' Fleetwood Mac said in a statement.

This is the second time Buckingham has left the band: he was in Fleetwood Mac from 1974 to 1987 and then rejoined in 1996.

The band replaced Buckingham with Crowded House's Neil Finn and Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers' Mike Campbell, says Rolling Stone.

'With Mike and Neil, we'll be performing all the hits that the fans love, plus we'll be surprising our audiences with some tracks from our historic catalogue of songs. Fleetwood Mac has always been a creative evolution. We look forward to honoring that spirit on this upcoming tour.'

Only time will tell whether the guitarist and the band will actually never break the chain or whether he’ll never be going back again.

Here is all the information on Lindsey Buckingham including his net worth, songs and relationship with Stevie Nicks.

Who is Lindsey Buckingham?
Lindsey Adams Buckingham was born in Palo Alto, California on October 3, 1949. The youngest of three brothers, Buckingham came from an athletic family - his brother Greg won silver at the 1968 Summer Olympics in Mexico - but ultimately chose to pursue a music career.

Buckingham’s first guitar was a toy Mickey Mouse one, which he played along to his brother Jeff’s record collection. Seeing their son’s natural talent, Buckingham’s parents bought him a $35 dollar Harmony guitar.

Despite being considered one of the greatest guitarists of all time, Buckingham never actually took guitar lessons and doesn’t read music. He met future girlfriend and Fleetwood Mac bandmate Stevie Nicks when they both attended the Menlo-Atherton High School. Together they formed The Fritz Rabyne Memorial Band, which became quite popular on the local music scene, and even ended up opening for acts such as Janis Joplin, Jimi Hendrix and Santana.

After Fritz disbanded, Nicks and Buckingham started dating; both attended the San Jose State College but dropped out after to make music in Los Angeles. The pair managed to sign a record deal with Polydor and released their first album Buckingham Nicks in November 1973.

However, due to poor sales, the label dropped Buckingham and Nicks. Despite this, the album played a crucial role in the couple’s lives. Fleetwood Mac’s Mick Fleetwood was searching for a new guitarist for the band when he came across the song Frozen Love in Sound City. When he found out that Buckingham was in fact recording at that very studio with Nicks, the introduction was made.

Buckingham insisted that he and Nicks were a package deal and Fleetwood decided to bring both of them into the band.

The new Fleetwood Mac lineup released a self-titled album in 1975 and was a commercial success, breaking the sales records for Warner Brothers. However, that success paled in comparison to the follow-up album, Rumours. Released two years later, Rumours went on to sell 40 million copies, hit No.1 in the US and the UK and won the Grammy Award for Album of the Year in 1978.

The band’s third album, Tusk was released just over a year later and was primarily Buckingham’s vision. His lead single, Tusk reached No.8 on Billboard 100. Buckingham and Nicks broke up by the time Rumours was released and by the time Tusk came out, Buckingham had begun a relationship with Model Carol Ann Harris.

At the beginning of the 1980s, Buckingham began to explore other musical avenues, beyond Fleetwood Mac. In 1981 he released his first solo album, Law and Order, released Mirage with Fleetwood Mac in 1982, but then again released a second solo album, Go Insane, in 1984.

Despite this, and despite being well into crafting his third solo outing, Buckingham returned to the Fleetwood Mac fold to release Tango in the Night in 1987. The album was a success and featured many songs that Buckingham was working on for his solo project, including Big Love, Tango in the Night, Caroline and Family Man. However, the touring was beginning to take a heavy toll on Buckingham and in August 1987, Buckingham decided to quit touring and put some distance between him and Nicks.

‘Stevie and I weren’t even estranged; we just weren’t a couple any more,’ Buckingham recalled.

‘But none of us had the luxury of time and distance to allow for closure. And that’s what a shrink will tell you helps us to heal. So it was difficult on a lot of levels. Very difficult.’

The physical altercation between Nicks and Buckingham after the latter’s decision reportedly led to Buckingham to quit the band completely.

After his first break from Fleetwood Mac, Buckingham released a third solo album, Out of the Cradle in 1992. A fourth solo album written in the mid 90s, Gift of Screws, was held back so that Buckingham, who rejoined Fleetwood Mac in 1997, could actually include some of the songs on the band’s new album, Say You Will.

In 1998, Buckingham was inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame with Fleetwood Mac. That same year his then girlfriend, Kristen Messner gave birth to their son, WIlliam Gregory Buckingham. The couple subsequently married in 2000 and had a daughter the same year.

Buckingham and Fleetwood Mac continued to tour as the Rumours quintet from 2014 until April 2018, when it was announced that Buckingham left the band again over a ‘disagreement’.

What is Lindsey Buckingham’s net worth?
Lindsey Buckingham’s net worth is estimated to be $80 million (£56.4m), according to Celebrity Net Worth.

Most of Buckingham’s net worth is made up of the money generated by the incredible success of Fleetwood Mac. The band’s second album, Rumours, is one of the 20 best-selling albums of all time.

When Buckingham rejoined the band in 1997, it was reported that he got $3.5 million for the reunion tour. Buckingham toured with Fleetwood Mac a total of nine times.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...#ixzz5Gbxi197w
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook