Go Back   The Ledge > Main Forums > Rumours
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 06-02-2013, 09:55 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
She stills does her famous spinning moves on cue, (though just 14 careful turns Saturday eve), but she chooses her earthier moments like a pro and goes for it.
Fourteen turns sounds like a lot. Go Stevie.

Michele
Old 06-02-2013, 10:02 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Rhiannon by ziscokid88

The Chain by ziscokid88

Silver Springs
& Say Goodbye by bgeyes44

Old 06-02-2013, 10:12 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Gold Dust Woman by Maranda Huss

Never Going Back Again by Morgan Gray

Say Goodbye by Morgan Gray

Old 06-02-2013, 10:22 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Tusk by winstonhuxleyorwell

World Turning by Bill Yanneck

Old 06-02-2013, 10:34 PM
Ledgie

Well secret love, i think ur way off! I think Stevie Nicks on this 2013 tour sounds great and actually wants to b there....unlike say you will, where i felt stevie was just croaky during this period! Ive heard others say maybe menopause, i dont know....but fm is kickin ass i think....Now back to Stevie she is 65 years old some days her voice is better than others....but on her worst day there is beauty there for me anyways!!! Even rock a little drugged out nonsense is good 2 (my personal favorites!) .....im kinda tired of hearing Stevie bashing, she is f***ing amazing....and ill say it ppl go to mac concerts for Stevie Nicks, get over it Lindsey fans! Jeremy...
Old 06-02-2013, 10:55 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockalilcutie25 View Post
Well secret love, i think ur way off! I think Stevie Nicks on this 2013 tour sounds great and actually wants to b there....unlike say you will, where i felt stevie was just croaky during this period! Ive heard others say maybe menopause, i dont know....but fm is kickin ass i think....Now back to Stevie she is 65 years old some days her voice is better than others....but on her worst day there is beauty there for me anyways!!! Even rock a little drugged out nonsense is good 2 (my personal favorites!) .....im kinda tired of hearing Stevie bashing, she is f***ing amazing....and ill say it ppl go to mac concerts for Stevie Nicks, get over it Lindsey fans! Jeremy...
How did this turn into a bash on Lindsey/his fans? The post you are responding to is a Stevie fan critiquing Stevie, what does Lindsey have to do with that?
Old 06-02-2013, 10:57 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Over it!
Old 06-02-2013, 11:00 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by redtulip View Post
How did this turn into a bash on Lindsey/his fans? The post you are responding to is a Stevie fan critiquing Stevie, what does Lindsey have to do with that?
yeah, wtf?

Quote:
Over what?? You start eating your own, and still drag us into it?? That's awesome
Old 06-02-2013, 11:02 PM
Ledgie

i didnt want it to turn into a Lindsey bash, i knew this would come. I like Lindsey 2, but Stevie is it for me! It just kinda came out in my frustrations, so ill apologize for the Lindsey thing...But in "My Heart" she is the main draw. Stevie Nicks cant sing??? its crazy...
Old 06-02-2013, 11:05 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
i didnt want it to turn into a Lindsey bash, i knew this would come. I like Lindsey 2, but Stevie is it for me! It just kinda came out in my frustrations, so ill apologize for the Lindsey thing...But in "My Heart" she is the main draw. Stevie Nicks cant sing??? its crazy...
Great that you're a Stevie fan, but that comment about "can't sing" came from a Stevie fan, not a Lindsey fan lol. But, okay. Apology accepted. We all have frustrations
Old 06-02-2013, 11:06 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Just like West Side Story on here!

Riff: Now move in and shake hands.
Bernardo: For what?
Riff: Well, that's the way it's done, buddy boy.
Bernardo: More gracious living. Everyone of you hates everyone of us, and we *hate* you right back.

Well maybe not as strong as that but.......

Last edited by McTrouble; 06-02-2013 at 11:10 PM..
Old 06-02-2013, 11:09 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
And you may be shocked to know that I actually defended your girl online (YouTube) not too long ago, when she got jumped for saying "thank you Montreal" when she was in Vancouver. We're not all bad, ya know
Old 06-02-2013, 11:17 PM
Ledgie

well thx for accepting...i know its not easy being a lindsey fan around some of these other stevie fans! I kinda wish stevie would b more open to the mac album but she isnt...if she ever wants a chance to sell big again it would b that route and probly not even a mac album would sell to well either....i knew the lindsey fans would come after me.....luv ya all
Old 06-02-2013, 11:21 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
well thx for accepting...i know its not easy being a lindsey fan around some of these other stevie fans! I kinda wish stevie would b more open to the mac album but she isnt...if she ever wants a chance to sell big again it would b that route and probly not even a mac album would sell to well either....i knew the lindsey fans would come after me.....luv ya all
Believe it or not, some of us are truly fans of Stevie AND Lindsey. I love Lindsey, solo and with FM. The same goes for Stevie. They are both aging rock stars that have great performances and not so great ones. For me, when you are actually AT the concert - you don't notice all the little off key moments and notes not hit/attempted like you do when watching a youtube video from a show.
Old 06-02-2013, 11:25 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShangriLaTroubl View Post
Believe it or not, some of us are truly fans of Stevie AND Lindsey. I love Lindsey, solo and with FM. The same goes for Stevie. They are both aging rock stars that have great performances and not so great ones. For me, when you are actually AT the concert - you don't notice all the little off key moments and notes not hit/attempted like you do when watching a youtube video from a show.
Judging a performance by online videos is never a good idea. People miss out on going to shows they would probably love because they watched a lousy video on YouTube or elsewhere. Even the best videos don't do a performer justice. And for me, the misses and glitches in a live performance are part of the charm.