User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 01-18-2004, 01:28 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Red face The latest with Wacko...

Psychic: Michael Jackson Denied Abuse

JERUSALEM - Psychic Uri Geller defended his friend Michael Jackson (news) on Sunday, saying the pop singer denied under hypnosis three years ago that he had sexually abused children.

Geller, best known for his claimed telekinetic ability to bend spoons, told Israel's Army Radio that he hypnotized Jackson when the two were alone in a recording studio at an undisclosed location.

The hypnosis would have taken place before Jackson is alleged to have molested a cancer-stricken boy invited to his Neverland Ranch.

"I told him that that if he would let me, I would hypnotize him," Geller told the radio. "He said, 'Okay, let's give it a try.'"

He said he asked Jackson about persistent rumors that he had abused children.

"He answered me under deep hypnosis that he had never touched a child in a sexual way," Geller said. "He said — and here I'm using his exact words — 'My relations with children are very beautiful.'"

Geller said he was convinced Jackson was telling him the truth.

"I'm a good hypnotist, and I know who is trying to mislead me ... " he said. "I can see straight into the subject's eyes ... (Jackson) didn't fool me, I'm absolutely sure of it."

Geller said he did not seek Jackson's permission to ask about the abuse allegations during the hypnosis, but that he posed the question because he was about to introduce Jackson to his family and wanted to be sure the singer was innocent.

Geller was born and raised in Israel and has lived in Europe since 1972.

Jackson faces seven counts alleging lewd or lascivious acts upon a child under 14 and two counts of administering an intoxicating agent. He has pleaded innocent.

He said his relations with children were beautiful, it doesn't sound like he denied the allegations...

Old 01-18-2004, 01:37 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Default Re: The latest with Wacko...

Quote:
'My relations with children are very beautiful.'"
To him maybe....

Interesting note....

I was watching one of the cable news channels (not sure which one) and Latoya's ex-husband was on, and what he had to say chilled every bone in my body. He said that he'd go to Neverlannd for the big family reunions, that would last days, and Germain(sp?) would bring his kids and their kid's friends. Well, Michael would take a kid into his room, and lock himself with the kid up to DAYS! Food would be brought to the door, and Michael would only open the door enough to bring in the food, and close it back up. Obviously alarms went off in this guys head, and he would ask Latoya "why are there only little boys here, and never little girls?", and she would NEVER answer the question. Niether would anyone in the family. Frankly, I was disgusted....

~Alex

Old 01-18-2004, 03:02 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Default Re: The latest with Wacko...

Quote:
Originally posted by dissention

He said his relations with children were beautiful, it doesn't sound like he denied the allegations...
I actually believe that in his own head, he thinks this is the truth.
Old 01-18-2004, 06:27 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Default Re: Re: The latest with Wacko...

Quote:
Originally posted by greatdarkwing
To him maybe....

Interesting note....

I was watching one of the cable news channels (not sure which one) and Latoya's ex-husband was on, and what he had to say chilled every bone in my body. He said that he'd go to Neverlannd for the big family reunions, that would last days, and Germain(sp?) would bring his kids and their kid's friends. Well, Michael would take a kid into his room, and lock himself with the kid up to DAYS! Food would be brought to the door, and Michael would only open the door enough to bring in the food, and close it back up. Obviously alarms went off in this guys head, and he would ask Latoya "why are there only little boys here, and never little girls?", and she would NEVER answer the question. Niether would anyone in the family. Frankly, I was disgusted....

~Alex
Personally, I wouldn't believe a word that man says. I think Jacko molests children, but I don't believe La Toya's ex one bit. He seems to have an alterior motive.

Old 01-18-2004, 06:51 PM
Addicted Ledgie

I still say we have to hear the facts before making an informed decision as money is a powerful motive to lie. Having said that, one fact which I find inescapeable is that MJ still lets kids sleep over as if he is 12 years old. There is something just wrong with that. So, while that does not in any way provide proof dispositive of the issue of chil molestation, it certainly is damning even if circumstantial. He is serious trouble and would do better IMO to stop the circus act, which IMO has only hurt him. It is sort of like a twisted and long forgotten Norma Desmond falsely thinking she is back in the limelight and then playing one last time for what she thinks in her delusional state are the Paramount cameras. Sad.

save the cheerleader - save the world

Last edited by strandinthewind; 01-18-2004 at 07:09 PM..
Old 01-18-2004, 07:13 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Default Re: Re: The latest with Wacko...

Quote:
Originally posted by greatdarkwing
To him maybe....

Interesting note....

~Alex
EEK - if that is true then it sounds like members of his family not only knew what was going on, they facilitated it, which makes them just as guilty as accomplices.

save the cheerleader - save the world