Go Back   The Ledge > Main Forums > Rumours
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 07-04-2016, 01:43 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Default FM music on Roadies

FM music that will be played during episode 3 (sounds a lot like those instrumentals played before FM shows) -

Think About Me (Acoustic Instrumental)
Lindsey Buckingham

Bleed To Love Her (Acoustic Instrumental)
Lindsey Buckingham

Bleed To Love Her
Lindsey Buckingham

Hold Me (Acoustic Instrumental)
Lindsey Buckingham

Big Love
Lindsey Buckingham

Track 11 (Acoustic Instrumental)
Lindsey Buckingham

(from http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/showth...79#post1187079)

it also sounds like a whole idea for this series came in part from Crowe being backstage at some recent FM shows.

"kind of weird: a tribute to the dearly departed from a band that can treat its living like trash"
Old 07-05-2016, 01:22 PM

I watched the first one. Not bad. Looks like it could be a fun show.
Old 07-05-2016, 06:18 PM
Registered

i forced myself to watch episode 2 it was as bad s the first i wanted to like it ,and the premise was at least new but the acting is stiff and the casting is horrible
Old 07-05-2016, 06:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by olive View Post
i forced myself to watch episode 2 it was as bad s the first i wanted to like it ,and the premise was at least new but the acting is stiff and the casting is horrible
The acting is a little stiff. I wasn't dying to see the 2nd show. I probably will watch it, but I don't care about these characters at all, just yet. I guess from your review I still won't.
Old 07-05-2016, 09:48 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by olive View Post
LB should fit right in with the stiff acting!

"kind of weird: a tribute to the dearly departed from a band that can treat its living like trash"
Old 07-06-2016, 07:48 AM
Registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by elle View Post
LB should fit right in with the stiff acting!
they also should have Madonna in a reoccurring role
Old 07-07-2016, 08:26 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Chris E. HaynerVerified account ‏@ChrisHayner 7h7 hours ago
I'm not kidding when I say Lindsey Buckingham's performance of Bleed to love Her in ep 3 of #Roadies brings me to tears.

http://zap2it.com/2016/07/roadies-fl...d-to-love-her/

‘Roadies’: Fleetwood Mac’s Lindsey Buckingham steals the show
BY CHRIS E. HAYNER AT 03:07 PM ON JUL 7, 2016

While Showtime's "Roadies" may not feature much in the way of music from the band it's about -- the Staton House Band -- that doesn't mean the show isn't filled with incredible music. In the first two episodes, The Head and the Heart and Reignwolf got a chance to shine in the spotlight.

RELATED: ‘Roadies’: Is the Staton-House Band real?

That trend continues with the third episode of the series, "The Bryce Newman Letter," with special guest Lindsey Buckingham providing an incredible musical moment. Buckingham, vocalist and guitarist for Fleetwood Mac, performs an acoustic version of one of the band's biggest hits, "Bleed to Love Her."

In the Zap2it exclusive sneak peek above, it's clear to the characters on the show just how special it is to be treated to a private concert by the legend and it's something that is extended to everyone watching at home. Appreciate these moments while you can, this isn't the sort of thing you get from most music-based TV shows.

RELATED: ‘Roadies’ Luke Wilson unsure seeming ‘like a tour manager’ is a good thing

You can see Buckingham's full performance on the next episode of "Roadies" which airs Sunday, July 10 at 10 p.m. ET/PT on Showtime.

Old 07-07-2016, 09:20 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by elle View Post
Chris E. HaynerVerified account ‏@ChrisHayner 7h7 hours ago
I'm not kidding when I say Lindsey Buckingham's performance of Bleed to love Her in ep 3 of #Roadies brings me to tears.

http://zap2it.com/2016/07/roadies-fl...d-to-love-her/

‘Roadies’: Fleetwood Mac’s Lindsey Buckingham steals the show
BY CHRIS E. HAYNER AT 03:07 PM ON JUL 7, 2016

While Showtime's "Roadies" may not feature much in the way of music from the band it's about -- the Staton House Band -- that doesn't mean the show isn't filled with incredible music. In the first two episodes, The Head and the Heart and Reignwolf got a chance to shine in the spotlight.

RELATED: ‘Roadies’: Is the Staton-House Band real?

That trend continues with the third episode of the series, "The Bryce Newman Letter," with special guest Lindsey Buckingham providing an incredible musical moment. Buckingham, vocalist and guitarist for Fleetwood Mac, performs an acoustic version of one of the band's biggest hits, "Bleed to Love Her."

In the Zap2it exclusive sneak peek above, it's clear to the characters on the show just how special it is to be treated to a private concert by the legend and it's something that is extended to everyone watching at home. Appreciate these moments while you can, this isn't the sort of thing you get from most music-based TV shows.

RELATED: ‘Roadies’ Luke Wilson unsure seeming ‘like a tour manager’ is a good thing

You can see Buckingham's full performance on the next episode of "Roadies" which airs Sunday, July 10 at 10 p.m. ET/PT on Showtime.
One of the band's biggest hits?????
Old 07-08-2016, 10:56 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Old 07-09-2016, 11:01 AM
Addicted Ledgie

http://www.noise11.com/news/lindsay-...adies-20160709

Lindsay Buckingham Guests On This Week’s Roadies
by PAUL CASHMERE on JULY 9, 2016
in NEWS
Fleetwood Mac’s Lindsey Buckingham will be a special guest star on this week’s episode of ‘Roadies’.

Episode 3 is titled ‘The Bryce Newman Letter’. We can only assume Bryce Newman is a fictitious portrayal of real life writer Bob Lefsetz. Lindsey Buckingham, however, plays a real life Lindsay Buckingham.

For Fleetwood Mac fans, Buckingham performs two of his Fleetwood Mac songs ‘Bleed To Love Her’ and ‘Big Love’ in the episode.

‘Roadies’ is the new television series for film legend Cameron Crowe. The 10-part comedy-drama was created and written by Cameron Crowe.

Crowe once told his own story in the 2000 movie ‘Almost Famous’, a story about teenage William Miller who scored a job working for Rolling Stone and travelling America reporting on bands.

Cameron Crowe made screenwriting debut at age 25 for the movie ‘Fast Times A Ridgemont High’. He quickly made in succession ‘Say Anything’, ‘Singles’ before his first role as writer, director and producer for the Tom Cruise hit ‘Jerry Maguire’.

Crowe’s catalogue of successes include ‘Vanilla Sky’, ‘Elizabethtown’, ‘The Fixer’ and ‘Union’. The also went back to music documentary making with 2011’s ‘Pearl Jam Twenty’.

Roadies screens on Showtime in the USA and is available on-demand on Stan in Australia.

Noise11.com

———————————————————————————————————————

Old 07-09-2016, 11:54 PM
Addicted Ledgie

I'm glad for Lindsey to be on TV.
Much more than, what's her name?

But...that song? Oh well.
Old 07-11-2016, 08:05 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamnotafraid View Post
They couldn't twist his arm hard enough to convince him to play GYOW.
Old 07-11-2016, 09:20 AM

Quote:

Same here, I thought she looked ridiculous on AHS.
Old 07-11-2016, 12:03 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Aside from the guy telling Lindsey he was on fire (meaning it literally) and Lindsey saying thank you, another favorite part of mine was when the guy said he loved Lindsey's shredding during the Olympic's performance and Lindsey quickly saying he'd never played the Olympics.

Michele
Old 07-11-2016, 12:09 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Heart

Quote:

I'm actually glad Lindsey has been pushing Bleed to Love Her lately. That songs deserves more love! And that he said "yup, we are still doing that song!" when asked about it on the show. Considering almost every other song FM does live is at least 20 years older than that!
I thought BTLH instrumental over opening credits wss pretty divine. Same with Think about me and Track 11 instrumentals in the course of the show.