Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 03-10-2019, 01:48 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Default Kristen Speaks again calls Mick A Coward

https://twitter.com/KBChrush/status/...SIqOpZVxMEYIGw
Old 03-10-2019, 01:51 PM
Addicted Ledgie

@MickFleetwood you are so busy telling the world how “unhappy” the band was. It would have been nice if you told Lindsey that. He’s still wondering what happened. You are a dishonest coward and I have zero respect for you.That goes for all of you FM,you really suck @fleetwoodmac
Old 03-10-2019, 02:46 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicks Fan View Post
thanks. i posted it in Rumours forum since it's about the band, specifically in Mick interviews thread considering it looks like she's replying to Mick's bs in those interviews and then providing us with some additional info.

but it's probably good to discuss it here too. i'm just sad Bucks have to go through this crap, like they don't have already enough real health problems to deal with.

"kind of weird: a tribute to the dearly departed from a band that can treat its living like trash"
Old 03-10-2019, 04:00 PM
Addicted Ledgie

I'd like to know exactly what they were "unhappy" about.

I have changed, but you remain ageless
Old 03-10-2019, 04:05 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by sleepless child View Post
apparently Lindsey would like to know that too.

and also, who all was unhappy. because Mick implied it was all of them including Lindsey being unhappy too. seems that's news to Lindsey.

"kind of weird: a tribute to the dearly departed from a band that can treat its living like trash"
Old 03-10-2019, 04:14 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Goodness, I love Kristen so much, she is just fierce and awesome and protective and kind and honest.

That FM group of a**hats are going to get their comeuppance one of these days. They are the most lying, cruel, idiotic group I have ever seen. Karma is a b***h.

I used to be mad at St$vie and M$ck. Now, I get more and more mad at all 4 of them.......because at any point, any one of them could have stopped this cruel act of bitterness. Chris and John are just as annoyingly complicit with this behavior, and could have reached out to him (and more than Christine's one stupid email, and John's pathetic quick reply to Lindsey's email) or defended him. Shame on you John, after Lindsey defended you. Shame on all 4 of you.

Notice how none of them ever state what actually was the "issue" or the "unhappiness?"

Karma, all 4 of you, just watch over your shoulder for Karma.
Old 03-10-2019, 04:51 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by sleepless child View Post
I think we all would like to know the root of this unhappiness. I’ve said it before, and been slammed for it, the lack of promotion around this incarnation is pretty obvious. They are playing MSG this week, normally we would seen them on the Today show or Good Morning America around their NYC dates ( and yes I am waiting for someone to respond with “it’s sold out why bother”) but it was sold out in 2015 when Christine came back and they played the Today show. Mick/ Stevie/John/Chris, you have an actual Heartbreaker and the lead singer of Crowded House, isn’t that as big as one of the Rumours 5 coming back, or leaving???? But when you need to tell the tale about why he left, and 12 months in none of you are on the same page....well maybe live television isn’t the way to go.
Old 03-10-2019, 05:03 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Storms123 View Post
I think we all would like to know the root of this unhappiness. I’ve said it before, and been slammed for it, the lack of promotion around this incarnation is pretty obvious. They are playing MSG this week, normally we would seen them on the Today show or Good Morning America around their NYC dates ( and yes I am waiting for someone to respond with “it’s sold out why bother”) but it was sold out in 2015 when Christine came back and they played the Today show. Mick/ Stevie/John/Chris, you have an actual Heartbreaker and the lead singer of Crowded House, isn’t that as big as one of the Rumours 5 coming back, or leaving???? But when you need to tell the tale about why he left, and 12 months in none of you are on the same page....well maybe live television isn’t the way to go.
I believe you're referring to the Summer Concert Series that both the Today show and Good Morning America have. Since this is March, Fleetwood Mac wouldn't perform an outdoor show. A very simple explanation.

I also don't think FM is afraid to appear on live television, especially Today or GMA. None of the morning shows would ask hard questions, I mean those chat shows are not known for their investigative journalism.
Old 03-10-2019, 06:10 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by bwboy View Post
I believe you're referring to the Summer Concert Series that both the Today show and Good Morning America have. Since this is March, Fleetwood Mac wouldn't perform an outdoor show. A very simple explanation.

I also don't think FM is afraid to appear on live television, especially Today or GMA. None of the morning shows would ask hard questions, I mean those chat shows are not known for their investigative journalism.
It's not always a summer concert series. In 2014 they played in October. In 2003 they played in April and Stevie rocked a full length fur to keep her warm. Other artists, Stevie included, have play indoors at the studio. As far as hard hitting investigative journalism, these anchors have interviewed presidents and dictators, I think they could snuff out a line or 2 (no pun intended actually) from this group. I belleve they are avoiding any kind of press around this tour. They aren't willing to publicly get called on the carpet for the decisions they made, so a random weird soundbite here and there is what they are tossing out. If you go back and look at any press around any of their tours before 2018, this tour is decidedly different.
Old 03-10-2019, 06:41 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Any real journalist would be hammering the question of why Lindsey was fired.
Old 03-10-2019, 06:51 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Street_Dreamer View Post
Exactly---I think they are deliberately
avoiding having to answer the question in a forum that cannot be scripted/edited out.
The Anthony Mason interview was a DISASTER. Their appearance on Ellen was hideous. Sound bites given out to the NY Post, or Newsday---that will suffice for now. And I am sure the same will happen when they hit EU and NZ/AUS--perhaps in NZ/AUS Neil will actually give a proper interview. He and Mike have actually been very respectful of the situation.
Old 03-10-2019, 07:42 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Street_Dreamer View Post
That's not their job. They are promotions people in disguise.
Old 03-10-2019, 07:58 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Whatever the case before, they certainly can't do broadcast interviews now. It would just remind everyone that the guy they fired just had a heart attack. Even if nothing about it is said, there's no avoiding those optics.
Old 03-10-2019, 08:15 PM
cbBen
This message has been deleted by cbBen.
Old 03-10-2019, 08:27 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Funny how Mick Fleetwood always said they were the most poorly run band in the business, he left off the second part....run by the the most terrible people in the business.

Christine though, so so low. They just worked together and Lindsey made such an effort to welcome her back into the fold of the band. She just stands by and acts like she was a victim because she wasn't steering the ship that decided to throw lindsey overboard.

Screw all 4 of them.
Old 03-10-2019, 08:36 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigAl84 View Post
Funny how Mick Fleetwood always said they were the most poorly run band in the business, he left off the second part....run by the the most terrible people in the business.

Christine though, so so low. They just worked together and Lindsey made such an effort to welcome her back into the fold of the band. She just stands by and acts like she was a victim because she wasn't steering the ship that decided to throw lindsey overboard.

Screw all 4 of them.
Agreed--so many have given her a pass here. Poor helpless Christine. I can't do that. She could have spoken up. I think she has bigger b@lls then the rest of them. They all did this. ALL OF THEM.