User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 03-19-2017, 02:32 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbrownsjr View Post
I can't stand reading her interviews, lately. It's like nails on a chalkboard.
Lol and yet you do every time, followed by your critique of the interview. Every time.
Old 03-19-2017, 02:37 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by olive View Post
So while they're out promoting a new record and 2 solo records to be released in the future... She is just promoting the best of her past interviews, that is sad.
What new record? The untitled and unscheduled 'not a Fleetwood Mac album' album? Stevie is getting more press for her current tour than Christine and Lindsey combined, despite the fact that they have a new record coming out 'sometime.'

But yes, it is sad... lol!
Old 03-19-2017, 02:45 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by bwboy View Post
What new record? The untitled and unscheduled 'not a Fleetwood Mac album' album? Stevie is getting more press for her current tour than Christine and Lindsey combined, despite the fact that they have a new record coming out 'sometime.'

It's scheduled for June

'Where words fail, music speaks'
Mick Fleetwood
Old 03-19-2017, 03:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sue View Post
Hate to state the obvious, but maybe don't read them, then.
I'm an emotional cutter.
Old 03-19-2017, 03:02 PM

Quote:
Lol and yet you do every time, followed by your critique of the interview. Every time.
Another fan of my work. Keep reading.
Old 03-19-2017, 03:04 PM

Quote:

Another Stevie fan concerned with quantity over quality. She loves that.
Britney Spears gets more coverage than Stevie. Britney must be better!! I love the logic.
Old 03-19-2017, 03:05 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by aleuzzi View Post
But what does being an "easy writer" mean? I think she means the process of writing it and producing it as opposed to the song itself? I mean, nothing could be easier in spirit and mood than Monday Morning or Eyes of the World.
Yeah I think she means process. In her 86 Meldum interview she talks about how Lindsey found in her "a whole lotta trouble" because of how she writes her songs versus how he does his and says more about how he's a perfectionist.
Old 03-19-2017, 03:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuzzyPlum View Post
It's scheduled for June
I'm hearing buzz about a tour, too!
Old 03-19-2017, 03:11 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:

It's obvious that Lindsey and Christine are releasing their album that they worked on and chose not to make under the FM name, they're already began slowly promoting for it and it's scheduled for June.

I love Stevie too but you need to turn your blinders off sometimes and just accept that you don't have to blindly worship the ground the people you love walk on. I find her attitudes towards a lot of things right now to be kind of annoying and I can say that because while I love her, I don't think she's some flawless goddess who can do wrong and must have her every move defended.
Old 03-19-2017, 03:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamsunwind View Post
It's obvious that Lindsey and Christine are releasing their album that they worked on and chose not to make under the FM name, they're already began slowly promoting for it and it's scheduled for June.

I love Stevie too but you need to turn your blinders off sometimes and just accept that you don't have to blindly worship the ground the people you love walk on. I find her attitudes towards a lot of things right now to be kind of annoying and I can say that because while I love her, I don't think she's some flawless goddess who can do wrong and must have her every move defended.
And you keep reminding me that I do love her. Which is why I get frustrated. But hey, we get a Buckingham/McVie album with Mick and John. A tour. A LB solo album. Maybe a solo album by Stevie eventually and a blues album by Christine. And a final tour.

Drama is good!
Old 03-19-2017, 03:18 PM
Registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbrownsjr View Post
Another fan of my work. Keep reading.
i am your biggest fan
Old 03-19-2017, 03:21 PM

Quote:
i am your biggest fan
I'm just honest. and I love you too, Olive Oil.
Old 03-19-2017, 03:32 PM
Registered

Quote:

who doesn't get press when they tour ? and all good the last bad concert review was on the 22 of July 1989, Milli Vanilli at the Lake Compounce theme park in Bristol, Connecticut

Sunn O))) boston got good press for their show here is a sample of their Music
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vtnG6EHh1N4

Old 03-19-2017, 03:58 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:

Sunn O))) boston got good press for their show here is a sample of their Music
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vtnG6EHh1N4

That's pretty catchy. Damn, I'm going to have that tune in my head all night now.

'Where words fail, music speaks'
Mick Fleetwood
Old 03-19-2017, 03:59 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamsunwind View Post

It's funny how people can read the same posts and come away with such different interpretations. I 100% agree with what you said about blinders and worship, believe me. I do not do that with Stevie, or any other celebrity. I have no problem with people criticizing her, I've done it plenty of times. But name calling, like one poster does with his signature line, or making fun of her looks or weight, automatically makes me want to reply in kind about Christine or Lindsey, knowing it will annoy that poster in the same way. Petty? Sure. But no more petty than some of the other posters here.