Old 01-23-2005, 01:30 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Default Great

Pictures Pattie!!!

They are awesome!!

Louise
Old 01-23-2005, 07:13 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Ahhh, the memories. I'm glad you didn't post these until now. Thanks for sharing them with us!
Old 01-23-2005, 07:57 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Those are amazing pictures. The one of Lindsey where he's all up in the camera scared the crap out of me.

So like all the pictures I have seen from just about everyone it seems like they have been like front row. How does everyone get front row so much??? I am so jealous... I did have 3rd row on Lindsey's side for the concert at the Tweeter Center in near Chicago, but that was the one they cancelled... It still makes me mad thinking about it

"Age is just a number... The rest is just a state of mind."
Old 01-24-2005, 12:13 AM
Senior Ledgie

Default Yes indeed

Those are some of the greatest concert photos I have ever seen from a fan! Amen! I would also like to know how so many of you get such great seats.
I was in lawn, and during "Say Goodbye" everyone was talking. I was so p+ssed. But that was FM's third time in Detroit on the SYW tour. So my guess is that most of those people had been there the other two times and didn't care.
You’ll just have to blow your way through this disguise"
Old 01-24-2005, 11:12 AM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Talking Pip!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by StevieNicksEO17
How does everyone get front row so much???
Thanks to Miss Pip (Gypsy-Rhiannon), myself and Seteca were turned on to some front row seats in England. Thanks Pip!!

The seats I got to the Texas shows were because I'm sick in the head, and paid out the nose either on Ebay (one was for charity so I felt better about it. LOL) or Encore Tickets.

I'm of the belief that only the hardcore, die-hards should be up front. The lame-o's can sit in the back and talk.
Old 01-24-2005, 11:15 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by wondergirl9847
Thanks to Miss Pip (Gypsy-Rhiannon), myself and Seteca were turned on to some front row seats in England. Thanks Pip!!

The seats I got to the Texas shows were because I'm sick in the head, and paid out the nose either on Ebay (one was for charity so I felt better about it. LOL) or Encore Tickets.

I'm of the belief that only the hardcore, die-hards should be up front. The lame-o's can sit in the back and talk.
You're most welcome! We did really well for seats for the UK shows. Some were via the fanclub who did actually have some great seats on offer. But a lot of them popped up on ticketmaster and wayahead a couple of weeks before the gigs!

Pip
Old 01-24-2005, 11:45 AM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by wondergirl9847

Yes, that's what I did for just about every show. I even went the fan club route for Mansfield and I got front row.

I agree 100% Christy. The die-hard fans should be up front. I just wish that there was a way that we did not have to go through a ton of $ just to be there.
Old 01-24-2005, 12:01 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Location: Fighting foh the Nohthun Stah...NO SPEED LIMIT! BITCH! THIS IS THE FAST LANE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by StevieNicksEO17
Those are amazing pictures. The one of Lindsey where he's all up in the camera scared the crap out of me.

So like all the pictures I have seen from just about everyone it seems like they have been like front row. How does everyone get front row so much??? I am so jealous... I did have 3rd row on Lindsey's side for the concert at the Tweeter Center in near Chicago, but that was the one they cancelled... It still makes me mad thinking about it
I, too, paid through the nose for one of my tickets. The second front row ticket happened through a series of timely friends/events/luck/sneak - I didn't pay through the nose with that one, but i definitely had an unprecedented stroke of "luck".
Other people on this board had front row for a bunch of concerts, I don't know how they did it. They are rich, or clever...

Whehyll I can do EHYT!! Wehyll I can make it WAHN moh thihme! (wheyllit'sA reayllongwaytogooo! To say goodbhiiy!) -
Old 01-24-2005, 12:10 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by amber
Other people on this board had front row for a bunch of concerts, I don't know how they did it. They are rich, or clever...
Well, I'd like to be rich, I think I'm quite clever but I sure had some luck too.. Thanks to Seteca's endless search for tickets and Pip's switch in Earls Court (our seats were in front of Stevie, her's in front of LB)

Speaking of luck..

I had exactly the same front row seat directly in front of Lindsey's microphone for two consecutive shows in two different venues, that was a 35,000 to 1 probability..

I'm going to have to lie down now I've digested that one...
Old 01-24-2005, 12:14 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Location: Fighting foh the Nohthun Stah...NO SPEED LIMIT! BITCH! THIS IS THE FAST LANE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by madformac
Well, I'd like to be rich, I think I'm quite clever but I sure had some luck too.. Thanks to Seteca's endless search for tickets and Pip's switch in Earls Court (our seats were in front of Stevie, her's in front of LB)

Speaking of luck..

I had exactly the same front row seat directly in front of Lindsey's microphone for two consecutive shows in two different venues, that was a 35,000 to 1 probability..

I'm going to have to lie down now I've digested that one...
that's awesome and amazing.
I had to pay over 300 for one of my tixs, cause by the time i got it that's what the price was. I was kinda thinking of the people who went to like, 12 shows or something and always had front row.

Whehyll I can do EHYT!! Wehyll I can make it WAHN moh thihme! (wheyllit'sA reayllongwaytogooo! To say goodbhiiy!) -
Old 01-24-2005, 12:20 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
I had to pay over 300 for one of my tixs, cause by the time i got it that's what the price was. I was kinda thinking of the people who went to like, 12 shows or something and always had front row.
300 is a bit pricey, I paid $422 for two front rows and a 22nd row for my 3 gigs.

People that were at 12 front rows .... I suspect after the smell of burning plastic has disappeared they will be reminded of those gigs once a month for the next couple of years.....
Old 01-24-2005, 01:12 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by madformac
300 is a bit pricey, I paid $422 for two front rows and a 22nd row for my 3 gigs.

People that were at 12 front rows .... I suspect after the smell of burning plastic has disappeared they will be reminded of those gigs once a month for the next couple of years.....
I didn't pay over the odds for any of my front row tickets! Guess I was lucky!

Pip
Old 01-24-2005, 02:24 PM
Senior Ledgie

Default Don't be a hater

Just because I can only afford lawn doesn't mean I am not a die-hard fan! J/K. Considering I drove 9 hours to see them at a cancelled show, lost my money, paid all that gas, and camped in the rain, just to drive straight back 9 hours, I'd say that shows for something! After that, and my $75 Sarah McLachlan tickets from the month before, sorry but I didn't have no $400 to spend on front row! But I already vowed that next time I will have front rowish. My fellow Mac friend thinks I am crazy.

"Now you tell me that I’m crazy
That’s nothing that I didn’t know"

I am also awaiting the day that Pink Floyd gets back together (yeah right) and I have vowed to pay ANYTHING for those tickets!
You’ll just have to blow your way through this disguise"
Old 01-24-2005, 02:32 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Lightbulb No no

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunmaiden
Just because I can only afford lawn doesn't mean I am not a die-hard fan! J/K.

I am also awaiting the day that Pink Floyd gets back together (yeah right) and I have vowed to pay ANYTHING for those tickets!
I didn't meant it that way. I meant, the dumba$$es who get front row or up front and they don't give two shiz's about FM. They are the people who leave during Come to go get a beer and a hot dog. People like you need to be up front, not stuck in the nosebleeds with people who'd rather be getting a root canal apparently, than seeing FM.

On the PF thing...LOTS of people here feel that way.
Old 01-24-2005, 03:05 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
I was kinda thinking of the people who went to like, 12 shows or something and always had front row.
I had front row seats to 6 UK shows. IN the end it didn't really matter in the UK as they encouraged everyone to come to the stage. Front row people were able to stand first then everyone just piled forward

Pip