User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 06-01-2004, 04:49 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe
I think she's kind of paying homage to the old Tusk performance where she's got her hair up in that big onion bun. She doesn't want to put all of her hair up so this is sort of a real abbreviated version of that.
lol! Onion bun!! I like that description! I've often wondered how she got it like that! I discovered how the other day ... in that old Rumours era video where someone is candidly filming them, it shows Stevie putting on her own makeup and doing her own hair. There you see how she gets her hair that way. It's the Rumours version of the onion bun, at least.
Old 06-01-2004, 04:51 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Pattie - these are great pics, once again! I love the detail on the Sara cape. I didn't know how elaborate it was! Go Stevie and her awesome hair clip!
Old 06-01-2004, 06:33 PM
Senior Ledgie

Question Huh???

Quote:
Originally Posted by earthdreamer
I just think it's too young, I'm 31 and I wouldn't wear my hair up like that if you paid me a million dollars, I wonder how she manages to keep her hair that long, but anyway, that is a whole nother subject in itself.
So what IS the "cutoff age" for hairclips, anyway? Who makes up these silly rules? I say go with whatever you feel comfortable with. I'm 35 and I wear stuff like that all the time when I dress up. I know people in their thirties who look WAY older than Stevie. I think Stevie is still so beautiful and inspired and young at heart and in spirit. Her look reflects that and I don't think it's inappropriate at all.
Old 06-01-2004, 06:39 PM
Senior Ledgie

I think she should have long layers if she wants to wear it that long, I just think after a certain age long hair doesn't look too great on a woman. It's just my opinion, it doesn't mean she should do it.
Old 06-01-2004, 06:45 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
I think she should have long layers if she wants to wear it that long, I just think after a certain age long hair doesn't look too great on a woman. It's just my opinion, it doesn't mean she should do it.
I agree that long hair usually looks bad or wrong on someone Stevie's age but for some reason it seems to work on her, like she wouldn't be Stevie without it They've added some layers around her face recently to go with her new bangs so I think this new do is a work in progress, it seems to change and evolve a little every few shows.
Old 06-01-2004, 06:46 PM
Junior Ledgie

Hi Pattie...

Thanks so much for posting your photos from Mansfield (5/28)!! I was at the show too and it was great to see them!

Joel
Old 06-01-2004, 06:48 PM
Senior Ledgie

I know it wouldn't be Stevie if she didn't have her long hair, I just think it needs to be trimmed some, it has to sometimes be a pain to take care of, of course there are hairdressers, but they can't be there all the time you know?
Old 06-01-2004, 06:58 PM
joe

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldie
lol! Onion bun!! I like that description! I've often wondered how she got it like that! I discovered how the other day ... in that old Rumours era video where someone is candidly filming them, it shows Stevie putting on her own makeup and doing her own hair. There you see how she gets her hair that way. It's the Rumours version of the onion bun, at least.

really....i will never look at an onion the same way again!

yes, the original onion blueprints were constructed during the Rumours tour...

PS...goldie, sorry your show got postponed. i'm glad i didn't get Scranton tix after all. i'm keeping my fingers crossed for Jones Beach. Is Scranton the only show you're going to?
Old 06-01-2004, 07:06 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
I know it wouldn't be Stevie if she didn't have her long hair, I just think it needs to be trimmed some, it has to sometimes be a pain to take care of, of course there are hairdressers, but they can't be there all the time you know?
I am also from the school that she should probably get some long layers cut into her hair ... I think she might even like it! Sometimes us gals get stuck in the same hairstyle for awhile and we are afraid to change it ... I used to be guilty of that myself. Not anymore though! And I feel a lot better! (I should do a commercial!)
Old 06-01-2004, 07:08 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe
really....i will never look at an onion the same way again!

yes, the original onion blueprints were constructed during the Rumours tour...

PS...goldie, sorry your show got postponed. i'm glad i didn't get Scranton tix after all. i'm keeping my fingers crossed for Jones Beach. Is Scranton the only show you're going to?
You crack me up!!!!! I love it ... onion blueprints.

Thank you for your Scranton condolences! (Hey - I FEEL like I am in mourning here!) I am also going to Hershey this Saturday, so I've just got to get past this Scranton setback and focus on Hershey and all will be well in my life.
Old 06-01-2004, 07:29 PM
joe

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldie
You crack me up!!!!! I love it ... onion blueprints.

Thank you for your Scranton condolences! (Hey - I FEEL like I am in mourning here!) I am also going to Hershey this Saturday, so I've just got to get past this Scranton setback and focus on Hershey and all will be well in my life.

but didn't you have great seats for Scranton? Front row? Actually, you're still good as it's only postponed.
Old 06-01-2004, 07:57 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe
but didn't you have great seats for Scranton? Front row? Actually, you're still good as it's only postponed.
I know ... it's just I was planning on being THERE tonight so you kinda have to jedi-mind trick yourself back into non Mac reality.

Actually, I have no idea what that means, I haven't seen ANY of the Star Wars movies.

But the onion bun has taken my mind of it all!
Old 06-07-2004, 07:09 PM
Junior Ledgie

Heart Stevie's cutesy hair clip

hehe..well since everyone is adding their 2 cents in i thought i'd say that i like the hair clip also...i wonder where i can get one? lol...but honestly..our stevie always looks adorable...
Toodles,
Nikayla

PS
Thank heavens she's feeling better! ::jumps for joy::
"In a perfect world Stevie and Lindsey would have never broke up. In a perfect world they would be married with kids and live the fairy tale life that we all wish they could. It's not a perfect world, but there's always hope!"