User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 10-04-2013, 07:25 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by WildHearted View Post
Who knew Lindsey was so good at puttin on accents?
Oh, I remember he did a nice Scottish one for Donovan too. Michele
Old 10-04-2013, 08:59 PM
Addicted Ledgie

World Turning by Mike Fisher

Old 10-04-2013, 10:27 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Since futons are generally raised off the ground, you can't really hide or lose things under or behind them.

I guess Lindsey was glad to be back in.

Michele
Old 10-05-2013, 12:00 AM
Addicted Ledgie

The Manchester show was Amazing. I sooo, sooo wish I was there.

In this video Mick says he started the show off playing the wrong song?!?! Anyone video the band playing Second Hand News during this show? If you have it please post it, I would like to know what song Mick started playing.

Then you have Lindsey and Stevie dropping F-bombs all over the stage during the Without You Intro, and finally, during the band introductions Mick FORGETS TO INTRODUCE STEVIE ?!?!..Mick how could you forget about Stevie...she's standing right in front of you??

http://

Your right Mick you will suffer badly for it after the show and also for many, many years to come as well.
Old 10-05-2013, 12:00 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Without You mislabeled as Eyes of the World by TheGenesis1960

Sara by TheGenesis1960

World Turning by TheGenesis1960

Old 10-06-2013, 09:58 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Default You are a rocking great effing audience!!!

Stevie and Mick's goodbye speeches

Stevie has added 2 years into the dreamcatcher speech to 37 years and Mick says he never once heard Stevie use the F word onstage before.
Old 10-06-2013, 06:09 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Marsh Towers blog, October 5, 2013 [click for photos]

http://marshtowers.blogspot.com/2013...twood-mac.html

Fleetwood Mac Phones 4U Arena, Manchester 1.10.2013

Fleetwood Mac rocked Manchester with a stunning set clocking in at approximately two hours and 30 minutes. There was no support act - there wasn't time. Indeed, the tickets indicated an 8 p.m. start and I think it caught a lot of people by surprise when they realised the start of the show was imminent as they entered the Phones 4U Arena (formerly the MEN Arena). Fleetwood Mac emerged at 8.20 p.m., with Mick Fleetwood's thunderous drums announcing the start of Second Hand News.

Popular favourites dominated the set list, with seven songs from Rumours enjoying an airing. There were one or two new inclusions, namely Sad Angel and Without You (both from this year's surprise EP of new material), but it was the big-hitters that inevitably grabbed the attention - particularly the likes of Gold Dust Woman, which brought out the full theatrical side of Stevie Nicks.

Lindsey Buckingham, with his unnatural energy, held centre-stage for virtually the entire evening. The others all took breaks at various points but he somehow kept going.

The songs were enhanced by projected backdrops featuring various scenarios and, at times, huge versions of the main players.

The band's not-so personal history is well documented. It seems that their performances are somehow still feeding from the energy - good and bad - of several decades ago. It takes a while for Lindsey Buckingham to interact with anyone else on the stage but tension - staged or otherwise - relents during certain closer songs with Stevie Nicks, with occasional hugs and brief holding of hands.

Retired band member Christine McVie had appeared for one song at one of the London O2 shows but was not to repeat the cameo here.

There were a couple of slower moments during which Stevie Nicks chatted to the audience and related a few anecdotes (probably to give everyone a breather). However, her lengthy preamble to Without You (a ''lost'' song recently rediscovered) proved a little too long for some vocal local yokels, much to Stevie's apparent frustration. Nevertheless, the overall reception to the evening was overwhelmingly positive - a ''Fleetwood feelgood'' by anyone's standards.

The first encore took the show over the intended stopping time (10.20 p.m. had been officially quoted) and there was such a gap before the second encore (and we'd already witnessed Mick Fleetwood's drum solo) that some of us were already departing to beat the rush. A chap in one of the side rows put his hand on my shoulder and excitedly informed me ''There's two more songs to come, mate!'' so back we went for Silver Springs and Say Goodbye.
Old 10-13-2013, 02:06 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Mp3s of Manchester show: http://www.mediafire.com/folder/y8ey...ester_10.01.13
Old 10-15-2013, 09:34 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Sister's of the Moon by Keri Lewis Brown

Sara by Keri Lewis Brown

Old 10-16-2013, 10:30 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Sister's of the Moon by Kevin O'Brien