Go Back   The Ledge > Main Forums > Christine McVie
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 10-29-2006, 04:46 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Default Your Fav Christine McVie Songs

i thought this was a nice thread. again, it's a little long.

Quote:
Originally Posted by skycubphilly
Ok we all have our favorite songs from our songbird. These are mine:
1)Over and Over(this song should have been the lead single from Tusk, soo beautiful)
2)Songbird(this will go down as one of the all time classic songs ever)
3)Wish You Where Here(the finest song off the FM Mirage album)
4)Got A Hold On Me(catchy catchy!! First heard when I was 10yrs old)
5)Isnt It Midnight
6)Friend(my new fav!)
7)Come a Little Closer(underrated Chris song)
8)Nights In Estoril(another gem from the forgotton 1995 "Time" FM album)
9)Warm Ways
10)Oh Daddy
11)You Make Loving Fun
12)Say You Love Me
13)Skies The Limit
14)Love Shines(please someday remake this song!!!!!! hit in waiting)
15)Heros Are Hard To Find
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ana
Oh my... so many to name. Here's a "shortened" list (in no particular order):

-» Anything Is Possible
-» As Long As You Follow
-» Bad Journey
-» Behind The Mask
-» Believe Me
-» Brown Eyes
-» Come A Little Bit Closer
-» Friend
-» Get Like You Used To Be
-» Heart Of Stone
-» Got A Hold On Me (I agree, extremely catchy)
-» I'd Rather Go Blind
-» Isn't It Midnight (I LOVE this song!)
-» Morning Rain
-» Nights In Estoril ( Laughing I gotta be patriotic, at least a little bit)
-» Oh Daddy
-» Over & Over (lovely!)
-» Prove Your Love
-» Songbird (a classic Very Happy )
-» Spare Me A Little Of Your Love
-» Why
-» You Make Loving Fun

I'm sorry I tried to cut it down...
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmcviefan
There are so many. I'll list Fleetwood Mac & solo songs separately.

Fleetwood Mac

1. Why(one of the best songs anyone has ever written)
2. Songbird
3. Never Make Me Cry(the unreleased piano demo version)
4. You Make Loving Fun
5. Hold Me
6. Spare Me A Little Of Your Love
7. Love Shines(her most underrated song ever)
8. The Way I Feel
9. Brown Eyes
10. Over My Head
11. Everywhere
12. Little Lies
13. Come A Little Bit Closer
14. Say You Love Me
15. Wish You Were Here
16. Behind The Mask
17. Prove Your Love
18. Did You Ever Love Me
19. Think About Me
20. All Over Again

Solo

1. Calumny
2. Friend
3. Anything Is Possible
4. The Smile I Live For
5. I'd Rather Go Blind
6. You Are
7. Who's Dreaming This Dream
8. Sweet Revenge
9. Got A Hold On Me
10. Forgiveness
Quote:
Originally Posted by mpdjimmy2864
Love all of her songs.. Just found this website. Love the clips off the new album. Not released yet in the states, Some sites say in Sept 04.
Glad to be here with many other Christine fans.
Quote:
Originally Posted by OverMyHead
OMG.... so hard to do!

-Don't Stop
-Songbird
-Oh Daddy
-Brown Eyes
- Over My Head
- Hold Me
- Only Over You
- Got A Hold On Me
- Everywhere
- Isn't It Midnight
- Mystified
- Skies The Limit
- Save Me
- Calumny

...and many others that aren't coming to mind right now!
Quote:
Originally Posted by IsntItMidnight
I think they're the ones on In The Meantime! I can't get enough and am hopelessly addicted to it!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by markmac
she is certainly the songtress of Fleetwood Mac
Listed:

Warm Ways
World Turning (she really and truly wrote this)
Sugar Daddy
Remember Me
Heroe's Are So Hard To Find
Why
Nights In Estoril
Everywhere
Oh Daddy
Heart of Stone
As Long As You Follow
Brown Eyes
Never Forget
Honey Hi
Save Me
Little Lies
Skies The Limit
Behind The Mask
Do You Know
Little Lies
Quote:
Originally Posted by NobodysPerfekt
Let's see...

Why
Hold Me
Little Lies
Don't Stop
Love Shines
I'm the One
Everywhere
Love in Store
The Challenge
Heart of Stone
One More Night
Temporary One
Isn't It Midnight
Nights in Estoril
Spare Me a Little
Got a Hold on Me
Say You Love Me
I'd Rather Go Blind
Never Make Me Cry
Wish You Were Here
You Make Loving Fun
As Long As You Follow
Come a Little Bit Closer
Over and Over from Live
Songbird from the Dance
Quote:
Originally Posted by electronicstorm
Are you kidding, there are so many to list, I'm too lazy right now to list them!! But I can tell you all of the songs on "In the meantime" all of her songs with Fleetwood Mac!
Quote:
Originally Posted by nicepace
Is NobodysPerfekt still here? I'd like to compliment her (him?) on the way she made her song titles into a pyramid. Very nice graphic design touch.

As for my favorite Christine songs, I like most of them and love some of them so much I get a shiver just thinking of the titles. "Why" would be in that category. Other favorites include "Just Crazy Love," "Homeward Bound," "Spare Me a Little," "One in a Million," "Calumny," "You Are," "Get Like You Used To Be," "Wait and See," and "No Road is the Right Road."
Quote:
Originally Posted by steph
...and these are my favorites:

1) the way i feel
2) so sincere
3) the challenge
4) sweet revenge
5) honey hi
6) love in store
7) you make lovin fun
Cool over my head
9) think about me
10) songbird
and
come out and play Wink
and those are the ones that just missed my personal top-ten of christine-songs:
morning rain, homeward bound, show me a smile, spare me a little love
(i like the live versions with nicks/buckingham on b-vocals), get like you used to be, i want you, why, remember me, warm ways, oh daddy,
over and over, never forget, only over you, temporary one, i do,
northern star, ask anybody
sorry, but i don't like anything from TITN, it's just too "kitsch"...
Quote:
Quote:
sorry, but i don't like anything from TITN, it's just too "kitsch"...
That's surprising. You don't like "Everywhere" & "Little Lies"?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Homer McVie
I don't know how anyone couldn't like Little Lies.
Quote:
Or even "Mystified" oi vey...
Quote:
The problem with "Little Lies" is the production. (Thanks, Lindsey.) The song is great, but I have always disliked the way the song starts. What instrument is making that mushy electronic sound that opens the song? I don't think it's any sound Christine ever made on a keyboard.

I won't say the production makes it unlistenable -- that would be way too strong a word, since the singing is fabulous (and that includes the backup singing from L. and S., by the way) -- but it could be so much better.

"Everywhere" is a pleasant song, not my favorite of Christine's; it's too soft for my taste. Good, but not great. My favorite Christine song on Tango is "Isn't It Midnight."
Quote:
Quote:
The problem with "Little Lies" is the production. (Thanks, Lindsey.) The song is great, but I have always disliked the way the song starts. What instrument is making that mushy electronic sound that opens the song? I don't think it's any sound Christine ever made on a keyboard.
I assume it might be some sort of synthesizer, maybe by Lindsey since Chris isn't much of a fan of synthesizers.
Quote:
I won't say the production makes it unlistenable -- that would be way too strong a word, since the singing is fabulous (and that includes the backup singing from L. and S., by the way) -- but it could be so much better.

"Everywhere" is a pleasant song, not my favorite of Christine's; it's too soft for my taste. Good, but not great. My favorite Christine song on Tango is "Isn't It Midnight."
I generally like Tango, except for Stevie's songs & despite the lack of keyboard sounds throughout the album. I LOVE Christine's songs & I especially love her vocals on the album. After Tusk, Lindsey seemed to make it his mission to get rid of Chris' keyboards & have his guitars dominate FM albums, to the detriment of the albums in my opinion.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gail
Quote:
My favorite Christine song on Tango is "Isn't It Midnight."
Yes me too - fabulous song. I thought it was good live as well
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aisling
the only songs on TITN that i absolutely cannot stand are "welcome to the room", "whazzamattababy", and "family man". everything else is perfectly acceptable to me.

and i LOVE 'isn't it midnight'. . .i like the demo version better than the album one. does anyone know which one i'm talking about? it's got less guitar on it, and you can hear the harmonies so much better. just stunning, it gives me chills everytime i listen to it.
Quote:
somebody mentioned this already, it's the production that
i don't like on tango... it sounds like plastic, doesn't it?
it's like eating jelly fruits instead of real fruits...
and even the cover art is like that!
compare the back-cover-photo with the ones on rumours
or tusk... the person on that tango-photos do have masks,
5cm-powder and make-up...
i mean it really doesn't matter how they look like,
but the production to me is too mellow, it's not earthy enough...
but such things did happen actually to quite a few bands,
just think about heart and their albums in the late eighties...
and didn't lindseys second solo-album sound as plastic as
tango does...?
but nevertheless i'm okay with "isn't it midnight"
and i like "everywhere" as a composition,
but the dance-version is much much better...
(maybe i should see a doktor once and find out if there
was something strange happening with me and my life during the late eighties... )
Quote:
hi steph,
i understand what you're saying about the "plastic" production on tango. but yeah, like many other bands (heart included), it's kind of a 'sign of the times'. you know, rumours, the white album, and even mirage to some extent have a quality to them that is timeless. it's obvious that tango sounds dated, but i love it because of this, not in spite of it. if other FM works are classic, i would say tango is an artifact. for me it's indicative of a very specific time and place. that's why i love it.
Quote:
Yeah I can totally agree. I love "Tango in the night" but it's probably because I grew up in the 80's. I love 80's music with the synth cords and very catchy melodies, campy videos, weird hair styles and gender bending. It was just such a queer decade, I wouldn't be surprised if the 80's made me gay!! But I think "Tango" has a great clear sound to it for that time and Aisling I agree with you it perfectly reflects and moment in time where Fleetwood Mac and almost every band was in the 80's. "Tango" isn't Fleetwood Mac's best work but I honestly think it was their best work for the 80's.
Quote:
hahahahaha!!! i grew up in the 80s too, so i know what you're talking about. i think the 80s made me a complete nutcase. i blame the entire decade.

my favourite review of tango this this one from the NYT:

http://bla.fleetwoodmac.net/index.ph...v2&id=555&c=18

that one line, "members of the group calling to one another from mist-shrouded turrets, across vast distances" sums up exactly how i feel about the whole album.
Quote:
Tango's not one of my favorite albums, at all. It does sound plastic. It sounds like a computer is playing all the parts(true, a sign of the times, Lindsey was trying to sound "current"-who knew that "current" would sound "plastic" in 20 years[my god, 20 YEARS-]).
That is why White,Rumours, and Mirage even, are better albums to me. They actually SOUND like a real band playing. That's my love for Sugar Daddy! I can SEE them playing, when I listen to the recording. Can anyone actually SEE them playing Tango, or Caroline, and sounding anything like the recording? I picture Lindsey punching buttons on a computer. And that's a turn-off, man!
Quote:
no, it's true, i can't picture them playing when i listen to tango. . .i picture something much more sterile, and distanced, but in essence that mirrors what was going on in the band at the time. i just think there's little pieces of beauty about tango because to me, the whole thing sounds sad and sort of panicked. i can feel that when i listen. and i'm clearly too much of a sentamentalist.

but speaking of sugar daddy, i love love LOVE that song. it's my favourite 'sunday driving' song. especially during good weather. no one gives sugar daddy its due!
Quote:
Amen to that. SD just has the best FEEL of any song FM ever recorded! My second favorite FEEL is Think About Me.
Quote:
I love the review, thanks for posting it. I think the one thing we forget is that bands do go through different phases, periods and mood swings with sound. That's what's great about a really good band, it that they are constantly working to make new music or take a different vision on the same. I think out of all of Fleetwood mac's career, "Tango" is by far the most daring to try something new. I think it will always stand out as that one album that some people loved because of the experimentation or just hated it for the same reason. "Tango" is a very clean album, I love playing it best with a snort of coke in a bright white room, no I'm kidding, but you know what I mean!
Quote:
I think the reason the White Album & Rumours sound like a real band playing is because a real band played on those albums. Those two albums are true Fleetwood Mac albums. They all worked on each other's songs. From Tusk on, that wasn't the case.
Quote:
that is very true. I like Tango because I think Christine's songs are very strong.

Stevie had gone AWOL and I think it was Lindsey and Christine's album.

which brings me to another point - we've had a FM album with Christine and Stevie and no Lindsey, we've had a FM album with Lindsey and Stevie and no Christine but I don't think there's been a FM album with Christine and Lindsey but no Stevie.

I wonder what that would sound like? I always think that Lindsey pushes Christine father than she probably wants to go and Chris stops Lindsey's worst excesses. I would have loved to hear the results but now we'll never know.
Quote:
never say never, dear!
there has been so many changes, and the current fm line-up
is well aware of one thing:
if they want to have a really crunchy hit single on a future album
they got to get christine on board again, right?
and to me tango is nearly a mcvie-buckingham-album, isn't it...
christine and lindsay seem to be a team like lennon/mccartney...
and my favorites are the steady, romantic, playful, gifted and
down-to-earth persons with a "mc" in their names...
Quote:
Quote:
I always think that Lindsey pushes Christine father than she probably wants to go and Chris stops Lindsey's worst excesses. I would have loved to hear the results but now we'll never know.
I totally agree. I think they blended together very well, both vocally & from a production standpoint. I think Chris had more to do with the "Fleetwood Mac sound" than everyone thinks. It wasn't just Lindsey, despite his producing credits on the albums.
Quote:
Okay, this discussion has done it. My FM album of this evening is Tango in the Night. But I'll listen to this one on CD rather than vinyl. Why listen to an album with plastic production on vinyl? Seems like a contradiction in terms.
Quote:
You know come to think of it now, where would we all be without plastic?
Quote:
I wonder if demos of "Tango in the Night" exist anywhere. Anybody know? 'Cause I suspect I'd like the demos a whole lot more than I like the album. I like all of Christine's songs (no surprise there) but I think they are damaged by that mushy production, except for "Isn't It Midnight," which somehow managed to be recorded with mostly real instruments. In my opinion, it's the real standout track on this album. Even this song could've used some good solid McVie piano instead of the metallic sounding accompaniment (are those vibes, or something electronic?). I really, really like Christine's singing on this one; she gets plenty of recognition for her fabulous singing on her ballads, but man, is she good on the uptempo rockers, too. She's just as good at singing uptempo rockers as Chryssie Hynde. But where is her piano on this album? It's as if all of a sudden FM didn't have a keyboard player anymore.

Stevie has one good song on this record, that being "Seven Wonders," where her vocals are actually pretty good, but that song would also be better with different production. Her other two songs are terrible. As for Lindsey's songs, they're all over the place. "Big Love" has to be the worst thing he's ever done. Those guttural grunts are *embarrassing*. What was he *thinking*? "Family Man" isn't a bad song, but what's with those weird backing vocals? My favorite of his songs on here are "Tango," which is actually a fairly straightforward rock song, and "You and I Part II," but that of course is partly a Christine song.

I think it's an interesting exercise to listen to the drumming on this album. Even with all those silly tinkly electronic keyboard noises and mushy synthesizers, there's nothing much you can do to ruin drumming, and Mick Fleetwood is a really, really great drummer. Listen to what he does with those skins on "Big Love"; his drumming is literally the only thing I like about that song.

Now, I'm not saying that bands shouldn't experiment or try different things, musically. But in this case, when the album was new I didn't think most of the experiments worked, and I think they're just hopelessly dated now. I'm not at all surprised that Lindsey left the band after this album, and actually I think they successfully rebounded with Behind the Mask.
this is the part where mary anne posts the demos and we all gush over them. LOL sorry, just trying to condense things.

Quote:
just wanted to thank you again mary anne. i hadn't heard the everywhere/mystified/little lies stuff before. in fact, i sponteanously burst into tears upon listening to the little lies instrumental. i think i'm going daft. anyway, that's the version of isn't it midnight that i am in love with. i think it's so beautiful. and i've always had a thing for ricky. . .so so sexy. i wonder who he really is! sigh. . .now i'm nostalgic!
Quote:
WOW Thanks again Mary Anne! Those were wonderful to listen too. It's amazing how music comes together to create a final sense of magic. I loved Chris' "You and I" and "Mystified" out takes! Christine is so stunning. Her voice is so enchanting!
Quote:
yes!!! all i could think about while i was listening was how gorgeous this woman's voice is. it's like i am constantly falling in love with her all over again. christine!!!!
Quote:
I know what you mean. I'm listening to the out take of "You and I" and I know she keeps repeating the same lines for the background, but it's so mesmerizing and soooooooooooooo beautiful. Such a 'perfect' sweet voice. I mean I love the original version with Lindsey but I'm thinking now that this should have been sung by Christine all the way.

All I want is to hug the speakers so hard that they will find a way physically into my heart, crazy I know... but true!!
Quote:
Ricky is Richard Dashut. It was co-written by Chris & Lindsey. I LOVE the song too. It's kind of hypnotic, VERY sexy.
Quote:
I'm not sure if it's her voice or the production, but I think her vocals on Tango were the best on any Fleetwood Mac album.
Quote:
well wow. i did not know that. you learn something new every day! i wish they had included it on tango, it's such a knockout as far as i'm concerned.
Quote:
I think so too. It is on my revised version of Tango that I burned myself. I got rid of Stevie's 3 songs & replaced them with You And I Part I, Ricky & Down Endless Street. I also replaced Lindsey's version of You And I Part II with Christine's outtake of the same song. Then I have a Buckingham/McVie Tango album with Chris & Lindsey having 6 songs apiece.
Quote:
Mary Anne, I loved your idea so much that over the weekend I took out all of Christine's song from Fleetwood Mac and her solo albums and combined them together. So now I have one big ass Christine album which non the less is stunning!! It's so funny to hear all her songs on one CD and surprisingly enough I didn't have to rearrange a single song, they all seemed to fit into place so nicely. Thanks for the seed!
Quote:
I did the same thing a few years ago when I figured out how to use the CD burner on my computer. Only I used all of the songs from her Fleetwood Mac albums, starting with Future Games and ending with Time. I couldn't use "Temporary One" from the Dance because there's an annoying Lindsey Buckingham speech at the end of the track. I even included "Ricky too. I ended up with 3 CDs...virtually a Christine McVie/Fleetwood Mac box set. One of these days I'd like to get some artwork together for my box set. I usually play those CDs once every month.
Quote:
I love it!! I have to take my music with me when I go to South Africa so everyone there is going to be hearing my one huge album of Christine. They are going to love me for it though! You should try to put your 3 CD's onto one CD as a data CD. The only problem with a data CD is that only specific CD/ DVD players will play it. I love data CD's you can throw hundreds of songs onto one CD. But I don't use regular CD players anymore I had to upgrade to data/ MP3 reading CD players, but it's worth it for me, because I hate carrying around hundreds of CD's. God technology has made me lazy!
Quote:
And here I am, still listening to vinyl.
Quote:
Oh don't get me wrong, I love vinyl too. I actually love the little scratch noises! The only album I have on vinyl that I listen too is "The rocky horror picture show". But I can tell you now, which I'm so proud of, the very first time I heard Fleetwood make was from my cousin. He had Rumours on vinyl. I feel in love with it! , I just realized, that was almost 10 years ago. Good grief, it's only been 10 years that I have been a Fleetwood Mac fan, god I feel like such a virgin!
Quote:
I don't think any of my CD players play data CDs, so I'm stuck with my 3 CDs.
Quote:
I LOVE vinyl. I still listen to some of my vinyl records from time to time. I will always love my vinyl records since that's how I started listening to music in the first place.
Quote:
True true vinyl is cool! All I wish is that they could make a player that would fit in my dash board!
Quote:
You think such a thing is impossible?! Read this:

http://history.acusd.edu/gen/recordi...yslerhifi.html

"The Highway Hi-Fi could be found in Chrysler automobiles from 1956 to 1959. It was developed by Peter Goldmark and manufactured by CBS Electronics with special 16-2/3 rpm records from Columbia. Goldmark's account of his invention is a chapter in his 1973 book Maverick Inventor, and the excerpt How the Highway HiFi Was Invented is on the comprehensive Imperial Home Page with pictures and factory literature and a list of record titles on the 1956 to 1959 Made by Columbia page. Another version that played 45 rpm records was manufactured from 1960 to 1961 by RCA."

Nonetheless, I'll opt to keep the vinyl records in my living room and take the CDs along in the car!
Quote:
No sh*t!!
Quote:
I never dreamed such a contraption existed!
Quote:
i have all the rumours era albums on vinyl and i actually listen to them quite frequently because i am lazy to boot up my laptop (when you don't have internet in your apartment, there doesn't seem to be a reason to use the computer). i don't have a regular cd player. i should really convert everything one day and put it on my ipod, but again, i am lazy! all of the records are actually still in pretty good shape, except for one of the tusk ones. i had an argument one day with this guy i used to live with and he poured a cup of coffee on it, which congealed and turned into a big mess. it took me 6 months to forgive him.
Quote:
What a dick!!
Quote:
If anyone did that to one of my records, I don't know if I could ever forgive them.
Quote:
No wonder you used to live with him!
Quote:
yes, let's just say that particular incident was the icing on the cake. well that and then 2 days later i found out he was stealing my mail. so i moved myself and all my fleetwood mac records out!
Old 10-29-2006, 06:37 PM
Addicted Ledgie

This thread sure veered off track in many directions.
Old 10-29-2006, 07:09 PM
Addicted Ledgie

it sure did, but i thought it was hilarious so i decided to post it all!
Old 10-31-2006, 12:16 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Awww I am sorry I missed this thread. I would have liked to mention my fav Christine songs. But I will go and do it anyway

I have a lot of favorites so I will shorten it to 15.

1. Little Lies
2. Brown Eyes
3. Keep Going On
4. Mystified
5. Don't Stop
6. Honey Hi
7. Never Forget
8. You Make Loving Fun
9. Isn't it Midnight
10. Over My Head
11. Hollywood
12. Oh Daddy
13. Behind the Mask
14. Warm Ways
15. Over and Over

I'm gonna add one more

Butter Cookie: It was on the reissue of "Rumours." I really liked that song.

Last edited by Dreamz19; 10-31-2006 at 12:26 PM..
Old 10-31-2006, 12:28 PM
Addicted Ledgie

hi! i don't post in here a lot, but i've really been getting into chris's music lately.

hmm ... my fav chris songs ...

1) wish you were here
2) love in store
3) songbird
4) why!
5) i'd rather go blind
6) isn't it midnight
7) spare me a little
8) as long as you follow
9) honey hi
10) never make me cry
11) never forget
Old 10-31-2006, 01:13 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by carrie721 View Post
9) honey hi
yes! honey hi! that song needs more love.
Old 10-31-2006, 02:09 PM
Addicted Ledgie

My favourites change from week to week (day to day sometimes) but there are a few which would always be on any top 5/10/20/50 or whatever list

Why
Brown Eyes
You Make Lovin Fun
Songbird

Givin it Back has also been nominated and may be inducted - I'm sure Christine is waiting with bated breath to see if it does!

Gail
Old 10-31-2006, 02:13 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aisling View Post
yes! honey hi! that song needs more love.
i agree! i think "never forget" gets overlooked way too often, too. it's one of the best songs on tusk.
Old 10-31-2006, 02:38 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Here are some of mine:

Songbird
Why
Think About Me
Everywhere
Over And Over
Brown Eyes
Oh Daddy
Isnt it midnight
Old 10-31-2006, 02:52 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Location: In a dream. looking through a crystal glass or a piece of crystal or a diamond or something.

Songbird
Brown Eyes
Oh Daddy
Warm Ways
Old 10-31-2006, 02:57 PM
Addicted Ledgie

I have a definate top 5, but after that I cannot choose:

1. Come A Little Bit Closer
2. Behind the Mask
3. Over & Over
4. Why
5. You Make Loving Fun
Old 10-31-2006, 04:03 PM
Addicted Ledgie

My original list is probably a few years old by now, so I'll update it.

Fleetwood Mac

1. Why(one of the best songs anyone has ever written)
2. Songbird
3. Never Make Me Cry(the unreleased piano demo version)
4. You Make Loving Fun
5. Hold Me
6. Love Shines(her most underrated song ever)
7. Brown Eyes
8. Spare Me A Little Of Your Love
9. Over My Head
10. The Way I Feel
11. Everywhere
12. Come A Little Bit Closer
13. Little Lies
14. Think About Me
15. Behind The Mask
16. Prove Your Love
17. Did You Ever Love Me
18. Say You Love Me
19. Believe Me
20. Isn't It Midnight(live version from Tango/BTM tours)

Solo

1. Calumny
2. Friend
3. I'd Rather Go Blind
4. The Smile I Live For
5. Got A Hold On Me
6. Forgiveness
7. Gone Into The Sun
8. Who's Dreaming This Dream
9. I'm Too Far Gone(To Turn Around)
10. Givin' It Back
11. Come Out To Play
12. You Are
13. Get Like You Used To Be
14. One In A Million
15. Northern Star

Last edited by macfan 57; 10-31-2006 at 07:03 PM..
Old 10-31-2006, 06:05 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Damn it all, SUGAR DADDY should be on somebody's list!

Here are my favorite Chris tunes:

Sugar Daddy (always, always, always)
Oh Daddy
You Make Lovin' Fun
One in a Million
Friend (Acoustic and Electric)
Forgiveness
Calumny
Love In Store
Crazy 'Bout You Baby (from Madison Blues Set)
Never Forget
Over My Head
Believe Me (74 Sausalito Radio Show)
Remember Me
Old 10-31-2006, 06:11 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by macfan 57 View Post
12. Come A Little Bit Closer
how could i forget CALBC? that should have been on my list.
Old 10-31-2006, 06:15 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by carrie721 View Post
how could i forget CALBC? that should have been on my list.
Yes it should have. How dare you forget my favourite Chris song