User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 08-14-2017, 12:47 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamsunwind View Post
IA with this. After reading her most recent interview where she talks about how she wakes up at 3, I can completely understand why he's fed up. That reeeeaaaaally rubbed me the wrong way. This quote: "Like, are you kidding? I don’t even get up until 3pm and he wants me at rehearsal at 2pm" is absolutely ridiculous. How on earth do Mick, John and Christine not find this annoying? Half of my aunts and uncles are older than Stevie and they all still get up at 9 AM to get their day going just like everyone else.
Because your aunts and uncles don't live in a fantasy world.

I'm happy for them, that they don't.
Old 08-14-2017, 06:12 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamsunwind View Post
IA with this. After reading her most recent interview where she talks about how she wakes up at 3, I can completely understand why he's fed up. That reeeeaaaaally rubbed me the wrong way. This quote: "Like, are you kidding? I don’t even get up until 3pm and he wants me at rehearsal at 2pm" is absolutely ridiculous. How on earth do Mick, John and Christine not find this annoying? Half of my aunts and uncles are older than Stevie and they all still get up at 9 AM to get their day going just like everyone else.
I wouldn't want to be in Stevie's place right now. Everything she says right now is poisonous. Except when she talks about her friends/teen stars that idolize her/past boyfriends that trash her.

I truly don't understand this viciousness towards Lindsey. Even the 60 minutes reporter couldn't pass the opportunity to remind her how Mr. Useless did get her towards FM.

Anyway, we finally know why she refused to participate in the new album: it's all Lindsey's fault, of course. How on Earth does he dare to ask her to get up before 3 p.m.?
"I think what you would say is that there were factions within the band that had lost their perspective. What that did was to harm the 43-year legacy that we had worked so hard to build, and that legacy was really about rising above difficulties in order to fulfill one's higher truth and one's higher destiny."
Lindsey Buckingham, May 11, 2018.
Old 08-14-2017, 07:10 AM
Addicted Ledgie

So, there will not be a new FM album.

Not because Stevie has writers block.
Not because "records do not sell anymore"
Not because Lindsey and Stevie have a relationship that is toxic.

No it's because Stevie can't get out of bed till 3pm....3 in the afternoon!!!!
We all like a lie in now and then but that's ridiculous.
Old 08-14-2017, 07:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sue View Post

The more she talks, the more her ego inflates.
Old 08-14-2017, 11:11 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbrownsjr View Post
The more she talks, the more her ego inflates.
It was a very strange, awkward interview. The Mr. Useless comment was embarrassing because it seemed more mean-spirited than funny. Equally awkward was her saying she would run towards the psychiatrist who robbed her of eight years and try to kill him. I understand she feels tremendous loss for those eight years, but carrying around that anger and bitterness is not really freeing her of the loss; ironically it's actually making her lose even more time. For what it's worth, Chrissy Hynde's interview was also difficult to watch--for different reasons.

Last edited by aleuzzi; 08-14-2017 at 11:17 PM..
Old 08-15-2017, 03:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by aleuzzi View Post
It was a very strange, awkward interview. The Mr. Useless comment was embarrassing because it seemed more mean-spirited than funny. Equally awkward was her saying she would run towards the psychiatrist who robbed her of eight years and try to kill him. I understand she feels tremendous loss for those eight years, but carrying around that anger and bitterness is not really freeing her of the loss; ironically it's actually making her lose even more time. For what it's worth, Chrissy Hynde's interview was also difficult to watch--for different reasons.
The interviewer even said something to the effect of, "Didn't he put your music on the map?" Her ego inflation is staggering.
Old 08-15-2017, 06:07 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by aleuzzi View Post

If you ask Stevie's fun her Mr. Useless comment was:

1. So funny and playful. He surely understood the joke!
2. It was well deserved. She had to clean toilets while all he did was play guitar! Funny how in that Tusk documentary she couldn't put the water on the coffee maker, but she knew how to scrub a toilet? Somehow I know I would never want her near my bathroom.

Even the interviewer was annoyed by her comment and put herself on Lindsey's side. God forbid him for making a similar comment about her! I'm sure her fans wouldn't find it funny.
"I think what you would say is that there were factions within the band that had lost their perspective. What that did was to harm the 43-year legacy that we had worked so hard to build, and that legacy was really about rising above difficulties in order to fulfill one's higher truth and one's higher destiny."
Lindsey Buckingham, May 11, 2018.
Old 08-15-2017, 06:37 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Location: Somewhere near Key Biscayne, nothing there so I came back

Stevie was very passive aggressive with the Mr Useless comment.
Mr Useless stood up and insisted the Mac include her
Mr Useless turned her music into hits
Mr Useless launched her into the star she is today
Old 08-15-2017, 08:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macfan4life View Post
She's become a very unappreciative human being who thinks the world cares about her stardom. It's quite the opposite.
Old 08-15-2017, 09:11 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macfan4life View Post
And people can't understand why I used to love her, but loathe her now.

What a self absorbed, ungrateful witch.
Old 08-15-2017, 09:55 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Mr. Useless comment makes SN come across as a sad, bitter old woman who can't let go of her first serious boyfriend and has to keep throwing barbs at him 40 years later.

that comment takes nothing away from LB, just makes her look bad. yeah some peeps who don't know better might think he couldn't hold a job, but there were multiple people from their lives at the time who said he was making money doing stints like painting people's houses, when he was not a session musician. BN started with him investing that whole small inheritance he received into equipment so they can start making some music.

meanwhile Keith Olsen said SN was so useless in cleaning houses that he just told them to move in with him instead. i'm guessing he then hired someone who could actually do the job.

"kind of weird: a tribute to the dearly departed from a band that can treat its living like trash"
Old 08-15-2017, 09:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by elle View Post
Mr. Useless comment makes SN come across as a sad, bitter old woman who can't let go of her first serious boyfriend and has to keep throwing barbs at him 40 years later.

that comment takes nothing away from LB, just makes her look bad. yeah some peeps who don't know better might think he couldn't hold a job, but there were multiple people from their lives at the time who said he was making money doing stints like painting people's houses, when he was not a session musician. BN started with him investing that whole small inheritance he received into equipment so they can start making some music.

meanwhile Keith Olsen said SN was so useless in cleaning houses that he just told them to move in with him instead. i'm guessing he then hired someone who could actually do the job.
Well said. She continues to embarrass herself.
Old 08-15-2017, 10:08 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by elle View Post

Reminds me of when they hired Bekka.
Old 08-15-2017, 10:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sue View Post

Your garden would rot if you got up that late.