Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 10-31-2011, 07:37 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enchanted_Stevi View Post
JTIS...

That Massachusetts had like a nor'easter yesterday lol We have been without power for almost 24 hours!! thank god Ashley's dad hooked up a generator...but we can only use certain things...but its better than nothing. I guess my town is suppose to be without power for a few more days =\ Which totally sucks!! HOW AM I SUPPOSE TO SHOWER AND LOOK PRETTY?!?!?! UGH
We hardly got any snow in the city or on the island, but OMG, when I drove into work in Westchester this morning, it looked like a winter wonderland... except half of the leaves were still green in the trees. What an incredible sight- the mist rising off of the still-warm water, the fall foliage, the snow and the early morning sun. Like a photograph so rare... ooh, like a painting!
Old 10-31-2011, 09:30 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by HejiraNYC View Post
We hardly got any snow in the city or on the island, but OMG, when I drove into work in Westchester this morning, it looked like a winter wonderland... except half of the leaves were still green in the trees. What an incredible sight- the mist rising off of the still-warm water, the fall foliage, the snow and the early morning sun. Like a photograph so rare... ooh, like a painting!
Really? Ya theres still some tress with leaves on them lol Its kinda weird...Leominster is still without power..going on day 2 lol My dad in Ashland has power(lucky)...I guess 50% of people who have Unitil lost power and 90% of people who have National Grid has no power. Halloween has been rescheduled to Thursday lol We went to some grocery stores to see what we could get...and they had ALLLLL the frozen stuff and dairy pulled off the shelves and all the lights were off and freezing inside lol We had to go to Fitchburg(the next town over) to go to Market Basket to get milk and eggs. Oh and McDonalds, Taco Bell, Dunkins , Gas Stations were PACKED!!! Its crazy!

The paper said this was worse then the ice storm of 2008/2009

~Love, Caitlin~
Old 10-31-2011, 10:07 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Finished my project. I feel like I haven't done as much as i usually would though but i've done everything on the brief. Back to the fashion project now. All I do just lately is college work, people do not understand how much work photography involves.
Old 10-31-2011, 12:50 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dodfather View Post
UK did it last night (Saturda) at 1 am Sunday morning.
Hmm, I always figured it was a universally recognized change date. But I guess THAT would make sense!

We don't do it until this weekend.

I said do it.
Old 10-31-2011, 12:54 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Coming off of Zoloft is a b!tch. Half the time, I don't know if it's that or my bf that's causing my depression. I've already had a couple of nips of amaretto and will be ditching class today since I just can't be bothered. It's so peaceful and quiet here with him at work.
Old 10-31-2011, 01:16 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Also, does anyone know if weaning off Zoloft causes increased appetite? I suppose it could be b/c I've stopped taking my Adderall & Wellbutrin as well, but I cannot stop eating.
Old 10-31-2011, 01:22 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by markolas View Post
Also, does anyone know if weaning off Zoloft causes increased appetite? I suppose it could be b/c I've stopped taking my Adderall & Wellbutrin as well, but I cannot stop eating.
I'm joking. But smoking is a good way to kick that eating habit.
I'm not the man you think I am. My love has never lived indoors - I had to drag it home by four, hired hounds at both my wrists, damp and bruised by strangers' kisses on my lips. But you're the one that I still miss. Neko Case
Old 10-31-2011, 01:25 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Wellbutrin and Adderol have appetite suppressant type side effects, so I would guess that your appetite increase is coming from there. Ask your doctor- weaning off all those meds is difficult.
Old 10-31-2011, 04:05 PM
Addicted Ledgie

I'm watching practical Magic (:
Old 10-31-2011, 07:01 PM
Addicted Ledgie

I completely understand people who disappear without telling anyone, leaving everyone to think they're dead. I could get in my car, drive away, and never look back.
Old 10-31-2011, 07:48 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Lightbulb To die for...

Cocunut M&Ms. Shangria...or Emmaline.
just thought I'd share...
Old 10-31-2011, 08:17 PM
Addicted Ledgie

JTIS... I'm really bummed about Halloween, this year. No one on campus even seems to acknowledge that it exists. I guess people dressed up this weekend to go clubbing and stuff so everyone is over it now or something... , but the actual holiday is tonight and maybe like 1% of the people here actually dressed up.

I can't even get people to come watch a halloween movie with me. So I'm sitting here all dressed up in my dorm by myself eating chocolate cover pretzels and watching Hocus Pocus.

Lame.
Old 10-31-2011, 09:05 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by WildHearted View Post
JTIS... I'm really bummed about Halloween, this year. No one on campus even seems to acknowledge that it exists. I guess people dressed up this weekend to go clubbing and stuff so everyone is over it now or something... , but the actual holiday is tonight and maybe like 1% of the people here actually dressed up.

I can't even get people to come watch a halloween movie with me. So I'm sitting here all dressed up in my dorm by myself eating chocolate cover pretzels and watching Hocus Pocus.

Lame.
C'mon its time to go outside...cuz I don't want to be leaving you here...
I don't want to be in your room alone...
when there is so much canycorn in the trees....

I am so sorry...one time at work they said Halloween costumes encouraged (I worked for an airline) I felt like an idiot being the only ghoul at work.

Jim
Old 10-31-2011, 09:39 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
I completely understand people who disappear without telling anyone, leaving everyone to think they're dead. I could get in my car, drive away, and never look back.
When I start feeling this way, I know it's time for a personal day trip. Get out of town and go and do something physical. Go hike Enchanted Rock near Fredericksburg, or go see the Natural Bridge Caverns near New Braunfels; or if you don't want to leave town, have a museum day. Or take a book &/or ipod out to Commons Ford Park on Lake Austin & just chill (I've even got a portable hammock you can borrow). You badly need out of your everyday routine.
Old 10-31-2011, 09:53 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by louielouie2000 View Post
When I start feeling this way, I know it's time for a personal day trip. Get out of town and go and do something physical. Go hike Enchanted Rock near Fredericksburg, or go see the Natural Bridge Caverns near New Braunfels; or if you don't want to leave town, have a museum day. Or take a book &/or ipod out to Commons Ford Park on Lake Austin & just chill (I've even got a portable hammock you can borrow). You badly need out of your everyday routine.
Yes, I need to do something like that. But I'd have to hide it from my bf because he is the neediest motherfcker on the planet and dealing with him saps what precious little empathy and emotional energy I have. We had a perfectly pleasant time watching a movie just a little while ago, and afterward he had to ruin it by throwing a fit b/c I wasn't ready to go to bed when he was. He does this All. The. Time.