User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 05-19-2019, 12:55 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by michelej1 View Post
Waiting for the people to swoop in and say, “He looks healthy. Now maybe you can FINALLY get over it.” Nope. I will never get over it.
Well they can't use THAT now! You beat them to the punch!
Old 05-19-2019, 03:08 AM
Supporting Ledgie

Thank heavens. He looks great, he can still play, and what a special song to be able to sing with his daughter and her classmates. He's back!
Old 05-19-2019, 03:08 AM
Addicted Ledgie

I hope Lindsey never goes back. F*ck them. Fleetwood Mac SUCKS now. The f*cking douchebag diva show.
Old 05-19-2019, 04:31 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Location: Somewhere near Key Biscayne, nothing there so I came back

Quote:
Originally Posted by HomerMcvie View Post
I hope Lindsey never goes back. F*ck them. Fleetwood Mac SUCKS now. The f*cking douchebag diva show.
I could not agree more. It scares me, worries me, and makes me sick to think of it. To treat someone like a piece of disposable furniture. In 2 years some sort of reunion show?
Even the new guys would get reminded they were never real members. Just a suit and guitar on stage to get through the next stage.

I vote NO
Old 05-19-2019, 07:58 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Loved this. I'm so glad we got to see this. I was wondering how Lindsey was doing.

I have changed, but you remain ageless
Old 05-19-2019, 12:34 PM
Addicted Ledgie

I admire LeeLee’s poise. What composure for one so young. She may have teared up. It looks like the first video stopped before that might have happened. She may have lost a few words. I can’t be sure. But lovely reserve. How proud he must be of those girls.

Although, if the oldest kid is laying on the floor smoking pot with his friends, that might turn out ok too!
Old 05-19-2019, 04:01 PM
Addicted Ledgie

I am happy that Lindsey is back! However, what a way to hijack graduation for every other kid in the school. And to do it with Stevie's song is bizarre. I don't get these people.
Old 05-19-2019, 04:17 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by annabellee View Post
I am happy that Lindsey is back! However, what a way to hijack graduation for every other kid in the school. And to do it with Stevie's song is bizarre. I don't get these people.
seriously, you apparently do not, trying to find or make up a negative out of something completely amazing.

he was behaving extremely humbly, as just an accompanist to the choir in the school full of celebrity kids. if you ever saw any chorus or orchestra concert in any MS or HS, it would look just like this, and accompanist would actually take a bow at the end, he didn't even do that.

"kind of weird: a tribute to the dearly departed from a band that can treat its living like trash"
Old 05-19-2019, 04:47 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
If you took the time to watch the vid closely you will see all the other girls around Leelee were smiling, so I don't know where you get the idea that they were not happy.

And yes, they're a bizarre group. Starting with Stevie kicking Lindsey out of the band without a valid reason.
"I think what you would say is that there were factions within the band that had lost their perspective. What that did was to harm the 43-year legacy that we had worked so hard to build, and that legacy was really about rising above difficulties in order to fulfill one's higher truth and one's higher destiny."
Lindsey Buckingham, May 11, 2018.
Old 05-19-2019, 04:48 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by elle View Post
seriously, you apparently do not, trying to find or make up a negative out of something completely amazing.

he was behaving extremely humbly, as just an accompanist to the choir in the school full of celebrity kids. if you ever saw any chorus or orchestra concert in any MS or HS, it would look just like this, and accompanist would actually take a bow at the end, he didn't even do that.
I didn't say anything negative. I said it was bizarre. As a teacher, I've watched many moving up/stepping up/graduation ceremonies focused on one or two students because of a parent who chose to make it about him or her and the child. It should be about all of the students. Don't pretend like it's something else and don't come at me for calling it out.

Last edited by annabellee; 05-19-2019 at 04:58 PM..
Old 05-19-2019, 05:14 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
I didn't say anything negative. I said it was bizarre. As a teacher, I've watched many moving up/stepping up/graduation ceremonies focused on one or two students because of a parent who chose to make it about him or her and the child. It should be about all of the students. Don't pretend like it's something else and don't come at me for calling it out.
I don’t think it was focused on one or two students. We only saw the very short clip starting just before LeeLee. They seemed to be going in sequence. I take it that several students performed before she did and a couple after her as well.

Why you would assume a short clip taken by one student’s Mother from a song that went on for 4-5 minutes means they hijacked the ceremony is beyond me.
Old 05-19-2019, 05:24 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by michelej1 View Post
I don’t think it was focused on one or two students. We only saw the very short clip starting just before LeeLee. They seemed to be going in sequence. I take it that several students performed before she did and a couple after her as well.

Why you would assume a short clip taken by one student’s Mother from a song that went on for 4-5 minutes means they hijacked the ceremony is beyond me.
Yes, it is beyond you.
Old 05-19-2019, 05:46 PM
Addicted Ledgie

You came to this thread for no other reason than to rile Lindsey fans, in their first moment of affirmation that his health is improving.

Nothing more than the post of a self - satisfied narcissist who wants to turn joy into vitriol in order to please the pen of drooling swine that is your ego.
Old 05-19-2019, 06:04 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Yes, it is beyond you.
How rude!

You did come here just to antagonize for the goat crowd
Old 05-19-2019, 06:30 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Also, pre-heart surgery I would not be a fan of that old t-shirt, but I like seeing him in it in these clips and I like seeing his neck. Now, I don’t have to worry that Lindsey’s going to start wearing ascots to cover his scars or anything. Go nameless school guitarist!