Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 05-08-2019, 06:52 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by michelej1 View Post
Kristen, can our guy talk or not?
Well that is straight to the point.

good question

Imagine paying $1000 to hear "Don't Dream It's Over" instead of "Go Your Own Way"

Fleetwood Mac helped me through a time of heartbreak. 12 years later, they broke my heart.
Old 05-08-2019, 09:03 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Storms123 View Post
I am thinking positively. He's always been private, so perhaps he's just healing on his own with his family. The cynic in me hopes he's waiting until the bands kicks off their EU tour to come out with an update, photo and news on his health and take their thunder
Well, that's my other choice. I was thinking that too. And it would make sense.

Which means we will have to wait until November for an update.
"I think what you would say is that there were factions within the band that had lost their perspective. What that did was to harm the 43-year legacy that we had worked so hard to build, and that legacy was really about rising above difficulties in order to fulfill one's higher truth and one's higher destiny."
Lindsey Buckingham, May 11, 2018.
Old 05-08-2019, 09:23 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Maybe now that those idiots (John, Chris and Mick) are on a break, they will be sitting around and thinking about what they did, and it will start to weight on their minds and guilty conscience.....and other than Stevie, they might start to realize the magnitude of what they were party to. I'm hoping so. I'm hoping that it starts to eat them inside out.

Stevie won't care one bit about what she did. I'm sure she's attempting dancing (because I think she looks like an imbecile while she does her dumb dances) around her place, in her ridiculous/mausoleum wardrobe, looking like Miss Havisham.

I hope and pray that Lindsey and Kristen are enjoying their family, the sunshine, peace, relaxation, and a constant movement towards him getting better.
Old 05-08-2019, 10:20 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by button-lip View Post
Well, that's my other choice. I was thinking that too. And it would make sense.

Which means we will have to wait until November for an update.
Europe kicks off in a few weeks
Old 05-08-2019, 01:05 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

I'm praying for Lindsey and trying to keep positive but I kinda think if they had some good, reassuring news, they would share it with the fans.

That's what worries me.

Old 05-08-2019, 01:24 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Europe kicks off in a few weeks
I know that. But I don't think his intention is to "take their thunder". Like, seriously, as much as I love him, he can't go against the big machine.

I'm thinking he will wait until their tour ends. JMO.
"I think what you would say is that there were factions within the band that had lost their perspective. What that did was to harm the 43-year legacy that we had worked so hard to build, and that legacy was really about rising above difficulties in order to fulfill one's higher truth and one's higher destiny."
Old 05-08-2019, 01:40 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by sodascouts View Post
I'm praying for Lindsey and trying to keep positive but I kinda think if they had some good, reassuring news, they would share it with the fans.

That's what worries me.
I am worried. Is there a word for hypochondria that is not directed at yourself but at another person? I am beginning to have unreasonable fears that have no basis in fact, every time I hear a news story about someone who had open heart surgery that went awry. If it happened to some rando person, I begin to think it probably happened to Lindsey too.
Old 05-08-2019, 04:27 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by michelej1 View Post
I am worried. Is there a word for hypochondria that is not directed at yourself but at another person? I am beginning to have unreasonable fears that have no basis in fact, every time I hear a news story about someone who had open heart surgery that went awry. If it happened to some rando person, I begin to think it probably happened to Lindsey too.
I feel for their kids. The three of them are still so young. It must be tough to be dealing with high school/college and a father who is ill. My mother got cancer when I went away to school, its not easy to deal with and its really hard to wrap your brain around.

It would be nice if Kristin tweeted something about Lindsey's health. Maybe she's paranoid too?

I'm going to stick with my original statement. Stevie and Lindsey's chapter is not over. They might not hash things out right away, but there will be repentance of some kind.
Old 05-08-2019, 07:49 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Yes, it must be hard, especially when your dad is so vibrant. Lindsey always joked about his age. He said he’d be using a drool cup by the time Stella graduated. But even though he’s an older dad, they never had to face his mortality until now.
Old 05-08-2019, 09:13 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
I know that. But I don't think his intention is to "take their thunder". Like, seriously, as much as I love him, he can't go against the big machine.

I'm thinking he will wait until their tour ends. JMO.
I definitely don't think it's about going against the big machine. I just think people care about LB more than the Big Machine thought. And their behavior post his health news especially, has been reprehensible
Either way--I hope our guy is well, healing, embraced in the love of his family, and writing the soundtrack to the last 16 months (unlike the "creative geniuses" he left behind)
Old 05-09-2019, 10:19 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
I definitely don't think it's about going against the big machine. I just think people care about LB more than the Big Machine thought. And their behavior post his health news especially, has been reprehensible
Either way--I hope our guy is well, healing, embraced in the love of his family, and writing the soundtrack to the last 16 months (unlike the "creative geniuses" he left behind)
this would be great.
Old 05-09-2019, 10:40 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by AliceLover View Post
I feel for their kids. The three of them are still so young. It must be tough to be dealing with high school/college and a father who is ill. My mother got cancer when I went away to school, its not easy to deal with and its really hard to wrap your brain around.

It would be nice if Kristin tweeted something about Lindsey's health. Maybe she's paranoid too?

I'm going to stick with my original statement. Stevie and Lindsey's chapter is not over. They might not hash things out right away, but there will be repentance of some kind.
I hope that poisonous chapter is truly over. She has done enough. Bye, bye, Stevie!!
Old 05-10-2019, 03:10 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
I hope that poisonous chapter is truly over. She has done enough. Bye, bye, Stevie!!
If a bus ran over her tomorrow morning, I'd have a hard time NOT dancing in the streets. Cuz $he's NASTY.
Old 05-10-2019, 06:45 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
i hope you are right.

this is the first time since i started following LB that i feel like there may be nothing to look forward to in the future. it's not a good feeling.

"kind of weird: a tribute to the dearly departed from a band that can treat its living like trash"
Old 05-10-2019, 08:28 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Get well Lindsey.

To me, he's the spirit of FM that I still have with me. He's the last breath that I need to reignite that flame.