Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 03-11-2019, 04:26 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by michelej1 View Post
A lazy gold-digger does.

Ten year mark came round. Her prenup had expired. She could leave and take half of everything, ditch the three bothersome kids and hook up with a hot young stud, but who's got the energy.
Is that a common thing? To have expiration dates on prenup agreements?
Old 03-11-2019, 04:44 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feather Blade View Post
Is that a common thing? To have expiration dates on prenup agreements?
Yes, many of them have sunset clauses at 10 years and also have terms that change upon specific events, like the birth of children. I should add that because they live in California, their marriage is treated differently after 10 years, for alimony calculation purposes. That's not true in all states.

Last edited by michelej1; 03-11-2019 at 04:47 PM..
Old 03-11-2019, 04:54 PM
Addicted Ledgie

I don't understand why Mick doesn't speak about Lindsey in interviews the way he did during the meet & greet. He seemed to genuinely care when he spoke to us about Lindsey's heart attack. Its almost like he's trying to make himself look bad.
Old 03-11-2019, 05:02 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Y'know what's a good Beatles lyric to sum up how I'm feeling right now?

I'm looking through you, where did you go
I thought I knew you, what did I know
You don't look different, but you have changed
I'm looking through you, you're not the same
Old 03-11-2019, 05:19 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by michelej1 View Post
A lazy gold-digger does.

Ten year mark came round. Her prenup had expired. She could leave and take half of everything, ditch the three bothersome kids and hook up with a hot young stud, but who's got the energy.
If someone was really a gold-digger I’m sure they’d find the energy especially in the USA where divorce is so incredibly common.
Old 03-11-2019, 05:25 PM
Addicted Ledgie

why people have the need to trash Lindsey's wife is completely beyond my comprehension.

i could somewhat understand people who were shippers... but Stevie cult seem to really be into trashing her, and that is just weird.

"kind of weird: a tribute to the dearly departed from a band that can treat its living like trash"
Old 03-11-2019, 05:27 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by elle View Post
why people have the need to trash Lindsey's wife is completely beyond my comprehension.

i could somewhat understand people who were shippers... but Stevie fans seem to really be into trashing her, and that is just weird.
I don’t get it either nor do I get why Stevie fans even care about her if they all hate/don’t care about Lindsey . She was always so supportive of the band when Lindsey was part of it and seems to be a great mom/wife/horse lady. And the term gold-digger is laced in such ridiculous comical misogyny I can’t believe people still use it.
Old 03-11-2019, 05:43 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Kristen is a wonderful wife indeed. I'm not gonna lie, I do like to read SteviexLindsey fanfics every now and again (provided they're not overtly sexual). But I can't handle the ones that take place after Lindsey's marriage and involve him being a cheater. Kristen is just such a wonderful and supportive wife that, even if its just the fictional world, I can't deal with her being mistreated like that. Its even worse when they villainize her.
Old 03-11-2019, 05:47 PM
Addicted Ledgie

I am trying to read between the lines in Kristen's tweet, but I'm not seeing the answer I'd like. Has anyone else in FM been by to visit Lindsey & Kris since his surgery? Anybody paying a standard-issue sick call?

Kristen doesn't sound as if she wanted any visits. But what about Lindsey himself?

moviekinks.blogspot.com
Old 03-11-2019, 06:25 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:

i could somewhat understand people who were shippers... but Stevie cult seem to really be into trashing her, and that is just weird.
I remember when Stella was born. People were saying that Kristen was standing in the wings taunting Stevie with the baby and upsetting her. And they faulted Kristen for not having headphones on the baby too. It was pretty hilarious.

Kristen has given me many a laugh. The pears. The 3000 clashing picture frames in her parlor. The spy hat and sunglasses she was wearing when she and Lindsey were ... I don't even know where the heck they were, any longer. But it was one of the funniest threads here I can recall.

But she's been stalwart and true and it made me go back and rethink When She Comes Down, because you know I had something flip to say about it when it came out. I'm just very thankful to have her.
Old 03-11-2019, 06:26 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by David View Post
I am trying to read between the lines in Kristen's tweet, but I'm not seeing the answer I'd like. Has anyone else in FM been by to visit Lindsey & Kris since his surgery? Anybody paying a standard-issue sick call?

Kristen doesn't sound as if she wanted any visits. But what about Lindsey himself?
yeah i've been trying to read some new info from this. and there's def some new info there:

It would have been nice if you told Lindsey that. He’s still wondering what happened. You are a dishonest coward and I have zero respect for you.That goes for all of you FM,you really suck @fleetwoodmac

while they've been on the road and probably not physically in LA at any time since end of Jan, they could have called. even if Kristen screens calls (which considering, i'd think it would definitely be purely medically recommended), they could have told her something from what she would figure out whether the call is friendly and reconciliatory and would cheer him up or the call is just gonna be trying to stir yet another fight. so sounds like there were no conciliatory calls, and definitely no calls explaining wtf happened a year-plus ago.

and the worse thing?? he is still wondering. he is still trying to figure it out. even though back in Dec in CBS / Mason interview he seemed resigned to probably never knowing.

"kind of weird: a tribute to the dearly departed from a band that can treat its living like trash"
Old 03-11-2019, 06:56 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Nobody visited him in the hospital when he had that seizure in the 70's but they did call him and send flowers. Carol said she could tell Lindsey was offended. I had hoped they would've grown up a little since then but I guess not.
Old 03-11-2019, 07:28 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
yeah i've been trying to read some new info from this. and there's def some new info there:

It would have been nice if you told Lindsey that. He’s still wondering what happened. You are a dishonest coward and I have zero respect for you.That goes for all of you FM,you really suck @fleetwoodmac

while they've been on the road and probably not physically in LA at any time since end of Jan, they could have called. even if Kristen screens calls (which considering, i'd think it would definitely be purely medically recommended), they could have told her something from what she would figure out whether the call is friendly and reconciliatory and would cheer him up or the call is just gonna be trying to stir yet another fight. so sounds like there were no conciliatory calls, and definitely no calls explaining wtf happened a year-plus ago.

and the worse thing?? he is still wondering. he is still trying to figure it out. even though back in Dec in CBS / Mason interview he seemed resigned to probably never knowing.

Health scares cause many to look inward and reflect. I totally agree he seemed resigned to never knowing, perhaps the events of recent weeks have caused him to reflect further. Either way--He's better off without them. They are playing in my city tonight and it's the first time since The Dance that I am not going.
Old 03-12-2019, 02:36 PM
Addicted Ledgie

How sad.
Hard to believe Fleetwood Mac is over, as we knew it.
But there should be no hope for a re-do with Lindsey.

I would never go back to those people for all the money or music in the world.
Old 03-12-2019, 03:31 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Everyone is flawed. That is all.