User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 03-10-2019, 09:05 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Storms123 View Post
Agreed--so many have given her a pass here. Poor helpless Christine. I can't do that. She could have spoken up. I think she has bigger b@lls then the rest of them. They all did this. ALL OF THEM.
And really, as one of the front people, what she says carries more weight than what John and Mick say in the eyes of bean counters like Azoff.

Plus, it distresses me that John has stopped talking. I want to know him. I feel that I knew him more in the early days. I don’t now, but I would like to speculate that Christine planting her feet against the ouster would have made him stand up against Mick too.

On the other hand, I still do not know what he meant when he said that Christina was fragile. Maybe there is something going on with her that we don’t know about, aside from her just being two-faced and horrible.

David was saying he lost 80% of respect for the McVie’s and I thought quantifying it was good. I can just say I still have reluctant feelings of love for them that I cannot shrug, even though I want to. The warmest feeling I could ever have for Mick and Stevie is apathy. I never really liked Mick, but I was once enchanted by Stevie and a great fan of her songs, even up to IYD (but not the horrid Cheaper than Free). I saw more than 100 of her shows. Now, only venom remains, after the glitter fades.
Old 03-10-2019, 09:13 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigAl84 View Post
Funny how Mick Fleetwood always said they were the most poorly run band in the business, he left off the second part....run by the the most terrible people in the business.

Christine though, so so low. They just worked together and Lindsey made such an effort to welcome her back into the fold of the band. She just stands by and acts like she was a victim because she wasn't steering the ship that decided to throw lindsey overboard.

Screw all 4 of them.
Christine looking the other way is probably more disgusting than Stevie. Nah, they're both nasty people.

Screw them all.
"I think what you would say is that there were factions within the band that had lost their perspective. What that did was to harm the 43-year legacy that we had worked so hard to build, and that legacy was really about rising above difficulties in order to fulfill one's higher truth and one's higher destiny."
Lindsey Buckingham, May 11, 2018.
Old 03-10-2019, 09:39 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by button-lip View Post
Christine looking the other way is probably more disgusting than Stevie. Nah, they're both nasty people.

Screw them all.
They are all disgusting. The tour will end. Mike and Neil will go back to their real jobs, because they are artists that want to create. I don't think Stevie wants that, and Christine won't without an external influence (Lindsey, or maybe Mike or Neil now...theres so much love there ya know) and these 4 people will have to look at themselves in the mirror. The reflection looking back will be grim.
Old 03-10-2019, 10:47 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Agreed--so many have given her a pass here. Poor helpless Christine. I can't do that. She could have spoken up. I think she has bigger b@lls then the rest of them. They all did this. ALL OF THEM.
It has taken me a while, but I agree now with you fully. I was so willing to give Chris and John a pass, because I thought there was no way they could have done something so cruel. But I will admit that I was wrong, and it's because they have shown no compassion since this all happened, and with Lindsey's health crisis. The f*****g least they could have done was contact him after that. But f*****g crickets is all the guy is getting.

Awful, they are awful people.
Old 03-10-2019, 11:13 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
They are all disgusting. The tour will end. Mike and Neil will go back to their real jobs, because they are artists that want to create. I don't think Stevie wants that, and Christine won't without an external influence (Lindsey, or maybe Mike or Neil now...theres so much love there ya know) and these 4 people will have to look at themselves in the mirror. The reflection looking back will be grim.
Mike and Neil won’t waste their time on Christine. Only Lindsey was willing to work on her music.

FM has become a job for all of them, no matter how much they want to sell the perfect family image. Once this tour is over they will all go their own way. And Stevie will be left alone with her thoughts....
"I think what you would say is that there were factions within the band that had lost their perspective. What that did was to harm the 43-year legacy that we had worked so hard to build, and that legacy was really about rising above difficulties in order to fulfill one's higher truth and one's higher destiny."
Old 03-11-2019, 01:53 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by button-lip View Post
Mike and Neil won’t waste their time on Christine. Only Lindsey was willing to work on her music.

FM has become a job for all of them, no matter how much they want to sell the perfect family image. Once this tour is over they will all go their own way. And Stevie will be left alone with her thoughts....
Will be left alone with Karen and her dogs and all the young people who praise her as the icon and legend that inspired them, insuring that her swollen head will never reduce in size.
Old 03-11-2019, 09:07 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Kristen is such a class act ain't she? What an elegant mouth the gold-digger has on her. Goodness gracious, do you guys truly believe she's anything but a hoe??
Old 03-11-2019, 09:27 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil View Post
Kristen is such a class act ain't she? What an elegant mouth the gold-digger has on her. Goodness gracious, do you guys truly believe she's anything but a hoe??
My bet is she's a far better person than you are...................with far better grammar.
Old 03-11-2019, 09:30 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Please go and find a Luke Perry forum and trash him. Set all of the people who are singing his praises straight. Times up.
Old 03-11-2019, 10:33 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Hey Stevie

Old 03-11-2019, 10:37 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
You're a real piece of ****, Phil.
Old 03-11-2019, 02:54 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Chain View Post
Hey Stevie

Exactly! Only Stevie can trash Kristen that way. And Karen. Because Stevie says so.
Old 03-11-2019, 02:55 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by michelej1 View Post
Will be left alone with Karen and her dogs and all the young people who praise her as the icon and legend that inspired them, insuring that her swollen head will never reduce in size.
And then, only then, she will probably start thinking about Lindsey and what she did to him.

If only....
Old 03-11-2019, 03:31 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
A gold-digger doesn’t stay married to the same person for 20 years lol.
Old 03-11-2019, 04:00 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamsunwind View Post
A gold-digger doesn’t stay married to the same person for 20 years lol.
A lazy gold-digger does.

Ten year mark came round. Her prenup had expired. She could leave and take half of everything, ditch the three bothersome kids and hook up with a hot young stud, but who's got the energy.