The Ledge

Go Back   The Ledge > Main Forums > Lindsey Buckingham
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 04-04-2019, 11:44 AM
Addicted Ledgie

speaking of, I guess Buckingham Nicks is never getting that anniversary release now

Imagine paying $1000 to hear "Don't Dream It's Over" instead of "Go Your Own Way"

Fleetwood Mac helped me through a time of heartbreak. 12 years later, they broke my heart.
Old 04-15-2019, 09:38 AM
Senior Ledgie

"The remaining band members (minus Neil and Mike-although Mike doesn't have a full pass from me yet) are horrible human beings. No matter how you look at this."

Who made you judge and jury?
Old 04-15-2019, 11:28 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by gypsy333 View Post
"The remaining band members (minus Neil and Mike-although Mike doesn't have a full pass from me yet) are horrible human beings. No matter how you look at this."

Who made you judge and jury?
That's what we usually called "an opinion". You can agree or disagree with it. If you disagree, then this forum is probably not the best place for you.

I'm sure they're having tons of fun at Stevie's forum.
"I think what you would say is that there were factions within the band that had lost their perspective. What that did was to harm the 43-year legacy that we had worked so hard to build, and that legacy was really about rising above difficulties in order to fulfill one's higher truth and one's higher destiny."
Lindsey Buckingham, May 11, 2018.
Old 04-22-2019, 09:12 AM
Senior Ledgie

No...it is clearly you being judgemental...have a wonderful day...I will go to whatever forums i choose LOVE AND LIGHT
Old 05-09-2019, 10:36 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
No...it is clearly you being judgemental...have a wonderful day...I will go to whatever forums i choose LOVE AND LIGHT
You can go to wherever you want but don't come to the Lindsey forum to trash Lindsey's fans.

This is a Lindsey's thread. If you don't like what we're saying about Stevie, it's your problem. Don't make it ours.
"I think what you would say is that there were factions within the band that had lost their perspective. What that did was to harm the 43-year legacy that we had worked so hard to build, and that legacy was really about rising above difficulties in order to fulfill one's higher truth and one's higher destiny."
Old 05-10-2019, 03:05 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by button-lip View Post
You can go to wherever you want but don't come to the Lindsey forum to trash Lindsey's fans.

This is a Lindsey's thread. If you don't like what we're saying about Stevie, it's your problem. Don't make it ours.
Her fans are just like her.

Completely self absorbed.
Old 05-10-2019, 06:41 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by HomerMcvie View Post
Her fans are just like her.

Completely self absorbed.
kinda funny - fans of the queen of drama keep complaining about too much drama in this place. well, hello!

"kind of weird: a tribute to the dearly departed from a band that can treat its living like trash"
Old 05-11-2019, 12:04 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
yes, and opinion is one person's judgement of a situation. How else would you define an "opinion"
Old 05-11-2019, 01:52 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by bombaysaffires View Post
yes, and opinion is one person's judgement of a situation. How else would you define an "opinion"
Their IQs match Stevie's. I wouldn't worry too much about them.
Old 05-11-2019, 10:40 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by HomerMcvie View Post
Her fans are just like her. Completely self absorbed.
Yeah I admit I'm partially self absorbed. But I'm happy there.
Old 05-15-2019, 03:11 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by sodascouts View Post
I love it.
Me, too. It's great. It really takes me back to nineteen-seventywhatever.

moviekinks.blogspot.com
Old 05-16-2019, 08:23 AM
Addicted Ledgie

I'm not sure if this has been mentioned, but when the videos from the Rock n Roll hall of fame came out and we saw Stevie's uncut speech, Kristen wrote on Twitter that she knew she would get flack for saying this, but she was very confused about the ending of Stevie's speech where she says something about "even though she's a girl" I forget the exact wording Stevie used, but then Kristen took it down. I remember when The Dance came out and Stevie acted "normal". I'm trying to think when she became so ditzy. A few years before Chris came back? Some of the things she says are so out there.

I have changed, but you remain ageless
Old 05-16-2019, 10:20 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by sleepless child View Post
I'm not sure if this has been mentioned, but when the videos from the Rock n Roll hall of fame came out and we saw Stevie's uncut speech, Kristen wrote on Twitter that she knew she would get flack for saying this, but she was very confused about the ending of Stevie's speech where she says something about "even though she's a girl" I forget the exact wording Stevie used, but then Kristen took it down. I remember when The Dance came out and Stevie acted "normal". I'm trying to think when she became so ditzy. A few years before Chris came back? Some of the things she says are so out there.
Yes, I guess that’s the difference between a planned preventative procedure and an emergency open heart. I’ve just been worried wondering if there was any loss of oxygen to the brain, but he did look alert in that picture with Kristen. I am glad that we got that.
Old 05-16-2019, 10:31 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by michelej1 View Post
Yes, I guess that’s the difference between a planned preventative procedure and an emergency open heart. I’ve just been worried wondering if there was any loss of oxygen to the brain, but he did look alert in that picture with Kristen. I am glad that we got that.
I'm starting to wonder that the a**h*les who made rude comments about Lindsey in Kristen's posts have turned her off posting anything? Most of the comments were kind and caring, but some were a bit off. Maybe she just doesn't want to go there for now?
Old 05-16-2019, 09:19 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovethemac1 View Post
I'm starting to wonder that the a**h*les who made rude comments about Lindsey in Kristen's posts have turned her off posting anything? Most of the comments were kind and caring, but some were a bit off. Maybe she just doesn't want to go there for now?
Or maybe she's just focusing on more important things like her family and their future together. You know, those things that last forever, instead of a meaningless tour and an induction to whatever that only make you happy for a couple of months. And then, what?