User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 04-13-2011, 12:57 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrueFaith77 View Post
I have decided not to go. My best friend is visiting and while he agreed to go with me, I felt like the whole thing might be kind of stressful on him and, at least, I have something I really want to do during that time here in NYC, which is to just just hang with G.

If I had had more time to plan, it would have been something we coulda worked out.

I hope everybody who goes has a great time and gives plenty of D E T A I L E D reports--especially re: the new songs.
The show's in Beverly Hills. Or are you in Webster Hall mode?
Old 04-13-2011, 01:12 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by HejiraNYC View Post
The show's in Beverly Hills. Or are you in Webster Hall mode?
I live in NYC, which is why I said I have something just as fun to do right here at home in NYC, hanging out with G, without going to los angeles to see Lindsey.

*sorry if it was confusing.

Imagine paying $1000 to hear "Don't Dream It's Over" instead of "Go Your Own Way"

Fleetwood Mac helped me through a time of heartbreak. 12 years later, they broke my heart.

Last edited by TrueFaith77; 04-13-2011 at 01:57 PM..
Old 04-14-2011, 03:41 AM
Senior Ledgie

Default Presale Tickets for Gigs

Hi
I am just curious about this but here in Australia we have sites which buy up all front row seats at presale time and guarantees a front row seat for a premium price (e.g. fleetwood mac tix were $200 but the premium seller sold front row for $550) do you have any premium sellers like this in USA??? Im coming to states in sept/oct when lindesy tours again and want to guarantee myself a good spot if Im travelling all that way!!! (preparing early as lord knows I ahve tried to get good seats for various things through ticketmaster with no luck)
(wish I werent attending a wedding over easter else I would already be on a plane to bev. hills!!!!)
Thanks
Old 04-14-2011, 11:28 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Film makers sell their movies at film festivals and I'm thinking that Lindsey is probably trying to sell his new album to prospective record companies at this special performance. I would guess that's why none of the AA and BB seats were available, not even on the scalper sites. They will probably be held by record execs, with the hope that one of them will sign him.

Michele
Old 04-15-2011, 07:24 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by erwk05 View Post
I am just curious about this but here in Australia we have sites which buy up all front row seats at presale time and guarantees a front row seat for a premium price (e.g. fleetwood mac tix were $200 but the premium seller sold front row for $550) do you have any premium sellers like this in USA??? Im coming to states in sept/oct when lindesy tours again and want to guarantee myself a good spot if Im travelling all that way!!! (preparing early as lord knows I ahve tried to get good seats for various things through ticketmaster with no luck)
(wish I werent attending a wedding over easter else I would already be on a plane to bev. hills!!!!)
i haven't been going to concerts much lately but from what i can see the case with scalpers is similar here - at least for larger venues. LB tends to tour in smaller venues and a number of people here went to his concerts during the last two tours so hopefully they'll come out of the woodwork and tell you more. i understand many people went to multiple concerts actually...

smaller venues may be good almost anywhere you are anyway. as far as i can tell, the seeds we sow taping concert next week had some good seats available the first day, but just in certain sections (on the sides), i'm guessing best seats are for VIP/friends/family. There was a woman who seems to hobnob with musicians and kept tweeting about going to see LB on 22nd since march.
Old 04-15-2011, 01:40 PM
Senior Ledgie

Default ee

Hello

I got 2 tickets for the 4/22 show, via the pre sale. I got Orchestra , row EE

is that good or do u think i should have waited?

im so excited but dont know if I did good

thanks
Old 04-15-2011, 01:42 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by David A View Post
Hello

thanks
I think you did great. That's 5th row.

Michele
Old 04-15-2011, 02:36 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by lbfan View Post
Go to Lindseybuckingham.com to get Ticketmaster password for tickets to a concert in Beverly Hills Saban Theater and be the first to hear songs from the Seeds We Sow!
Seeds We Sow? is that right Lindsey.............?
Old 04-15-2011, 03:15 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by David A View Post
Hello

thanks
Congrats on 5th row tickets! That's fabulous. I'm the most jealous man you can imagine.

Old 04-15-2011, 06:13 PM
Addicted Ledgie

I am just sick that I can't go. Honestly, my best friend visiting me is the ONLY thing that could have stopped me from going.

Imagine paying $1000 to hear "Don't Dream It's Over" instead of "Go Your Own Way"

Fleetwood Mac helped me through a time of heartbreak. 12 years later, they broke my heart.
Old 04-15-2011, 06:50 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrueFaith77 View Post
I am just sick that I can't go. Honestly, my best friend visiting me is the ONLY thing that could have stopped me from going.
well, there are still some tickets available (seems like balcony only though)
Old 04-15-2011, 07:20 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by elle View Post
well, there are still some tickets available (seems like balcony only though)
I know. I just can't go. Sorry for complaining. It just makes me sick. Anyway, I am really excited to hear everyone's reports. That is for sure! Wow. Only a week away!!

Old 04-15-2011, 11:20 PM
Addicted Ledgie

May I be dramatic? So I looked up tickets on ebay and saw one auction that's up in 36 hours. sigh. I'm considering it. Are ebay auctions to be trusted, I wonder...

Old 04-15-2011, 11:39 PM
Addicted Ledgie

truefaith, this will be few previews and few 'hits', maybe spend the time with your bf and take in full show(s) in the fall?
Old 04-16-2011, 12:09 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by BTFLCHLD View Post
truefaith, this will be few previews and few 'hits', maybe spend the time with your bf and take in full show(s) in the fall?
why do you think that? i'm thinking it will be more like his soundstage, especially if it will be for DVD to accompany new CD. many of the songs he did on soundstage he never did again live. i think tour will be more balanced with older stuff, and this performance will be mostly new stuff, and then trouble and GYOW.

but maybe that's just my wishful thinking. either way he will perform new songs 6 months before DVD actually coming out.