Go Back   The Ledge > Main Forums > Lindsey Buckingham
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 02-01-2005, 09:59 PM
Ledgie

Default Lindsey Lamp

My art class recently had an assignment which required me to design and build a lamp. Being the insane Lindsey fan i am, i designed a Lindsey lamp. The lamp is shaped like Lindsey's guitar, the Turner Model 1, and the paper covering it has various Lindsey images on it. It came out great! However, a week later my teacher told us that the lamps are to be put up in a gallery. Not only are they going to be put up in a gallery, but they'll be put on sale as well. I've decided to sell it, if anyone wants it. So if anyone lives in the Pasadena area, and is interested in a Lindsey Buckingham Lamp, visit the Armory Center in Pasadena in April.

I'm posting pictures of the main parts before i attached them to the lamp structure. Enjoy!

Back of lamp

Front of Lamp
Old 02-01-2005, 10:05 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Location: Fighting foh the Nohthun Stah...NO SPEED LIMIT! BITCH! THIS IS THE FAST LANE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tusk103
My art class recently had an assignment which required me to design and build a lamp. Being the insane Lindsey fan i am, i designed a Lindsey lamp. The lamp is shaped like Lindsey's guitar, the Turner Model 1, and the paper covering it has various Lindsey images on it. It came out great! However, a week later my teacher told us that the lamps are to be put up in a gallery. Not only are they going to be put up in a gallery, but they'll be put on sale as well. I've decided to sell it, if anyone wants it. So if anyone lives in the Pasadena area, and is interested in a Lindsey Buckingham Lamp, visit the Armory Center in Pasadena in April.

I'm posting pictures of the main parts before i attached them to the lamp structure. Enjoy!

Back of lamp

Front of Lamp
That is very beautiful. Good job! Veeery beautiful.

Whehyll I can do EHYT!! Wehyll I can make it WAHN moh thihme! (wheyllit'sA reayllongwaytogooo! To say goodbhiiy!) -
Old 02-01-2005, 10:21 PM
Addicted Ledgie

I'm stunned. That's is absolutely beautiful! Excellent job! I esp. love the back.
Old 02-01-2005, 10:37 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Wow. Tremendous job!!

Old 02-01-2005, 10:49 PM
Addicted Ledgie

that's awesome! i love it!
Old 02-01-2005, 10:49 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Wow! That's cool! I bet you could make some of those lamps and then sell them. I'm sure some Ledgies would buy them.
Old 02-01-2005, 10:56 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Location: Fighting foh the Nohthun Stah...NO SPEED LIMIT! BITCH! THIS IS THE FAST LANE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by golden braid
Wow! That's cool! I bet you could make some of those lamps and then sell them. I'm sure some Ledgies would buy them.

I would, and especially if you made a Stevie one...

Whehyll I can do EHYT!! Wehyll I can make it WAHN moh thihme! (wheyllit'sA reayllongwaytogooo! To say goodbhiiy!) -
Old 02-01-2005, 11:10 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:

Back of lamp

Front of Lamp
WOW! How awsome is that...GREAT

I'd pay you good money if you would do a Christine McVie one like that for me...instead of a guitar shape...a keyboard or piano! You do such great work...very talented!!!
Old 02-01-2005, 11:32 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Exclamation Awesome!

That is pretty freakin' cool!! I love how you made him look like a comic book character, sort of.
Old 02-02-2005, 12:53 AM
Senior Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by wondergirl9847
That is pretty freakin' cool!! I love how you made him look like a comic book character, sort of.

That's exactly what I was thinking. Excellent job! Looks fantastic
You’ll just have to blow your way through this disguise"
Old 02-02-2005, 10:47 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:

Back of lamp

Front of Lamp
A beautiful honor to one of the world's best.
Old 02-02-2005, 04:11 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Wow, what a terrific job! You are quite talented! I wish I lived in California, so I could go and purchase your lamp. Alas, I'm not even close.

~~Don't compromise yourself. You're all you've got.~~ Janis Joplin
Old 02-02-2005, 08:23 PM
Senior Ledgie

That is extreemly cool!
Old 02-02-2005, 09:30 PM
Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brwn_eyes0511
WOW! How awsome is that...GREAT

I'd pay you good money if you would do a Christine McVie one like that for me...instead of a guitar shape...a keyboard or piano! You do such great work...very talented!!!
thanks. Are you serious? I would be willing to make one for you. Just let me know!
Old 02-02-2005, 10:12 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:

Back of lamp

Front of Lamp
AWESOME!!!~