User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-08-2003, 08:47 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Default Hello Everyone

Hello!! I used to be on this board about 6 months or so ago but have not been able log in since I have upgraded to Windows XP. I would get to the login page and enter my information and then I would be taken back to the login page again. So finally something clicked in my head and I opened a new window and typed in my login information and it finally worked. It sucked reading the posts for the last 6 months and have not been able to post anything.

If any of you remember I used to go under the name Karen Howells and am from Pittsburgh. I so need to attend another FM show so they better come back here on the second leg of the tour. I just found out Sheryl Crow is coming to Heinz Hall in August so that will give me something to look forward to but I need more MAC!

Does anybody know what happened to the UK Mac site? I was downloading the Pittsburgh show from there but it has been down for a couple of days now.

So anyway I am back and this time I am not going anywhere. HA