The Ledge

Go Back   The Ledge > Main Forums > Rumours
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 07-09-2007, 12:02 PM
Addicted Ledgie

I guess I just cont care about all this stuff. The abuse stuff I already had read about and is completely unnacceptable. But in the end, Lindsey's not a terrorist and he hasnt killed anyone, so I really dont consider any of what CAH ahs to say my business at all.
Old 07-09-2007, 12:14 PM
mikeschmike
This message has been deleted by mikeschmike.
Old 07-09-2007, 12:17 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by BTFLCHLD View Post
All I know is I would give mint to have Lindsey wrap my blond hair in his fist.
Well...there goes my lunch.

As if I needed another reason to not even read the stuff in this forum. Jesus christ.
Old 07-09-2007, 12:24 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeschmike View Post
another reason to not even read the stuff in this forum
Old 07-09-2007, 12:39 PM
mikeschmike
This message has been deleted by mikeschmike.
Old 07-09-2007, 12:53 PM
Senior Ledgie

I want to read this book (guilty pleasure), but I don't really want to reward CAH for writing it by buying it.

Does anyone want to loan it to me? I'll pay the postage both ways.
Old 07-09-2007, 12:55 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Well...there goes my lunch.

As if I needed another reason to not even read the stuff in this forum. Jesus christ.
Mike cmon. she wasnt serious....
Old 07-09-2007, 01:00 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by DavidMn View Post
Mike cmon. she wasnt serious....
given what i've read in here since the under the skin tour began, i disagree.
Old 07-09-2007, 01:01 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Mike Mike, I know her personally. Thats just the way she is. BELIEVE ME, she wouldnt tolerate anyone doing that to her. SHe's a real sweetheart. Maybe you just read too much into what she said?
Old 07-09-2007, 01:10 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by DavidMn View Post
Mike Mike, I know her personally. Thats just the way she is. BELIEVE ME, she wouldnt tolerate anyone doing that to her. SHe's a real sweetheart. Maybe you just read too much into what she said?
How many different meanings can "I want him to have a fistful of my hair" have? It's nice that you're sticking up for her, but after the lindsey lindsey lindsey thread, etc...I'll stick to my opinion.
Old 07-09-2007, 01:11 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
How many different meanings can "I want him to have a fistful of my hair" have? It's nice that you're sticking up for her, but after the lindsey lindsey lindsey thread, etc...I'll stick to my opinion.
Fair enough. I'll leave it at that.
Old 07-09-2007, 02:28 PM
Addicted Ledgie

hehe

NIKI
Old 07-09-2007, 02:34 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
hey, that was kind of a lo ball snark to Niki.
Old 07-09-2007, 02:38 PM
BTFLCHLD
This message has been deleted by BTFLCHLD.
Old 07-09-2007, 02:39 PM
BTFLCHLD
This message has been deleted by BTFLCHLD.
Old 07-09-2007, 02:42 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by gretchen View Post
hey, that was kind of a lo ball snark to Niki.
gretch...david...really I couldn't care less.

remember...I do what I want to.

Old 07-09-2007, 02:53 PM
Senior Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by carol7lynn View Post
Immoral people are essentially dishonest and play by rules not sanctioned by society and without regards for how their behavior(s) may negatively impact others. In that respect, CAH is immoral. Immoral people seldom tell the truth, let alone live it. They are masters at making a lie seem real. The vast majority of them habitually try to escape accountability, by playing the hapless, and yes, perennial victim of others (in particular) or circumstances (in general.)

Secondly, her personal, accountings/observations about the members of FWM, are thereby, flawed and just like her character, unreliable and untrustworthy. What other members of the band said about her or each other, is not a sound argument to justify the support of her spiteful, and often inaccurate, literary betrayal of the confidences of others. Nor does the argument that a book publisher would not have supported her efforts by publishing her work, if what she said, was not sanctionable. Case in point, one such publishing house paid O.J. Simpson big bucks to co-write a book entitled "What If I Did It?" Indeed!

Lastly, CAH was never a member of the band and her motivations for telling tales now, after fences have been mended within the band only reflects her unrelenting bitterness over not being "An Insider."

If your life is a mess, then it is because of the unwise choices that you have made. If you continue to have negative things happen to you without changing what you are doing, then you have only yourself to blame. CAH seldom blames herself, but always blames others/circumstances for the negative things that happen to her.

By and large, things just don't happen to us but we make them happen. Just mull-over these five points for example. She could have chosen to act responsibly but she repeatedly chose not to. Our behaviors reveal our true character and, quite frankly, I find her behaviors deplorable and, as such, reflective of a person of immoral character.

I am not being sanctimonious, as one poster inaccurately pointed out, instead I am questioning her motives for (mis)leading the public into believing what she has to say is actually a true and accurate accounting of the "Storms" within the band or even between her and Lindsey. To do that I have examined what she has done and is doing with her own life. People who point fingers at others, while making themselves look beyond reproach, are liars and fakes.

CAH is an asocial, if not anti-social, user who is still, trying to distract from the fact, that she was her own worst enemy in the "Storms" that brewed around the Mac family; not Stevie and not Lindsey. We teach people how to treat us, one famous TV psychologist preaches daily to his audience, and he is right. If people are mistreating you then you either put your foot down and stop it or you leave. And, what CAD does is, she immorally sacrifices her first born child and eventually her own personal safety, to attain the rock star lifestyle that she couldn't obviously earn on her own merits/talents but calculatingly and vicariously tries to gain through her associations with stars.

How telling that, twenty years later she is dishing it for the dollar rather than earning her keep through her musical talents and abilities; whether as a sound engineer or an artist. As I stated in an earlier post, it is also quite telling that she makes sure everyone knows, on her dedication page, that her current husband is a musician. Who cares? She does because even today, she can still only identify herself, in the entertainment business, by her latest man.

Point 1: She was deceitful and unfaithful when she willingly cheated, on her live-in boyfriend and father of her unwanted child, with LB.

Point 2: Rather than take responsibility for her own body and the welfare of any children that she might have, she fails to either marry her sexual partner or practice adequate birth control and proceeds to get pregnant out of wedlock. She was, therefore, acting irresponsibly, without principles and without discipline.
In short, she knowingly and willingly engaged in asocial behaviors, without any consideration for the welfare of any children that she might bring into this world when she had sex with a man with whom she had no legal ties. She was not a naive 15 year old living in her family's home back in Oklahoma. She was a grown woman living and working in Hollywood.

Point 3: Instead of acting responsibly and getting a better paying job and/or taking advantage of the social welfare programs available in the liberal state of California to help her keep her child, she shifts her responsibilities onto someone else. She dumps the child to continue her pursuit of a star which for her is her true career.

Point 4: She leaves one boyfriend's bed to move in with another (LB) and continues the self-destructive pattern of living without legally marrying her (sexual) partner and, once again, becomes pregnant out-of-wedlock.

That fact is laws are, codified morals, enacted by society for a reason and that is to deter us from engaging in behaviors that are injurious/unjust to ourselves and others. Bringing children into a situation where there is no established legal union/arrangement in place to support our child or ourselves, is again irresponsible and unfair to any children, such an illicit union, might produce.

Point 5: Bootlegging concert albums is illegal and a felony. Like most criminals, she makes no apologies for what she has done. Wonder what she would think if someone bootlegged her book and cut her out of her share of the profits?

I remain firm in my observation that her book sheds no light on the "Storms" within the MAC as she touts. It's a vain attempt to recapture the fame and fortune she set out to garner when she set out for Hollywood thirty some odd years ago. Her story is no different than Anna Nicole Smith's and you saw how that one ended.

CarolC
it must feel good to be so morally superior. tell me, are you a fan of stevie nicks? yes, i bring her up again because these double standards have nothing to do with morality. they have to do with personal self-infused superiority & complete intolerance. walk a mile in someone else's shoes, but i think first you'll have to crawl down off that horse you're sitting so magnificently on.

an aside: you did not compare cah's book with oj simpsons...
Old 07-09-2007, 03:52 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by carol7lynn View Post
Immoral people are essentially dishonest and play by rules not sanctioned by society and without regards for how their behavior(s) may negatively impact others. In that respect, CAH is immoral. Immoral people seldom tell the truth, let alone live it. They are masters at making a lie seem real. The vast majority of them habitually try to escape accountability, by playing the hapless, and yes, perennial victim of others (in particular) or circumstances (in general.)

Secondly, her personal, accountings/observations about the members of FWM, are thereby, flawed and just like her character, unreliable and untrustworthy. What other members of the band said about her or each other, is not a sound argument to justify the support of her spiteful, and often inaccurate, literary betrayal of the confidences of others. Nor does the argument that a book publisher would not have supported her efforts by publishing her work, if what she said, was not sanctionable. Case in point, one such publishing house paid O.J. Simpson big bucks to co-write a book entitled "What If I Did It?" Indeed!

Lastly, CAH was never a member of the band and her motivations for telling tales now, after fences have been mended within the band only reflects her unrelenting bitterness over not being "An Insider."

If your life is a mess, then it is because of the unwise choices that you have made. If you continue to have negative things happen to you without changing what you are doing, then you have only yourself to blame. CAH seldom blames herself, but always blames others/circumstances for the negative things that happen to her.

By and large, things just don't happen to us but we make them happen. Just mull-over these five points for example. She could have chosen to act responsibly but she repeatedly chose not to. Our behaviors reveal our true character and, quite frankly, I find her behaviors deplorable and, as such, reflective of a person of immoral character.

I am not being sanctimonious, as one poster inaccurately pointed out, instead I am questioning her motives for (mis)leading the public into believing what she has to say is actually a true and accurate accounting of the "Storms" within the band or even between her and Lindsey. To do that I have examined what she has done and is doing with her own life. People who point fingers at others, while making themselves look beyond reproach, are liars and fakes.

CAH is an asocial, if not anti-social, user who is still, trying to distract from the fact, that she was her own worst enemy in the "Storms" that brewed around the Mac family; not Stevie and not Lindsey. We teach people how to treat us, one famous TV psychologist preaches daily to his audience, and he is right. If people are mistreating you then you either put your foot down and stop it or you leave. And, what CAD does is, she immorally sacrifices her first born child and eventually her own personal safety, to attain the rock star lifestyle that she couldn't obviously earn on her own merits/talents but calculatingly and vicariously tries to gain through her associations with stars.

How telling that, twenty years later she is dishing it for the dollar rather than earning her keep through her musical talents and abilities; whether as a sound engineer or an artist. As I stated in an earlier post, it is also quite telling that she makes sure everyone knows, on her dedication page, that her current husband is a musician. Who cares? She does because even today, she can still only identify herself, in the entertainment business, by her latest man.

Point 1: She was deceitful and unfaithful when she willingly cheated, on her live-in boyfriend and father of her unwanted child, with LB.

Point 2: Rather than take responsibility for her own body and the welfare of any children that she might have, she fails to either marry her sexual partner or practice adequate birth control and proceeds to get pregnant out of wedlock. She was, therefore, acting irresponsibly, without principles and without discipline.
In short, she knowingly and willingly engaged in asocial behaviors, without any consideration for the welfare of any children that she might bring into this world when she had sex with a man with whom she had no legal ties. She was not a naive 15 year old living in her family's home back in Oklahoma. She was a grown woman living and working in Hollywood.

Point 3: Instead of acting responsibly and getting a better paying job and/or taking advantage of the social welfare programs available in the liberal state of California to help her keep her child, she shifts her responsibilities onto someone else. She dumps the child to continue her pursuit of a star which for her is her true career.

Point 4: She leaves one boyfriend's bed to move in with another (LB) and continues the self-destructive pattern of living without legally marrying her (sexual) partner and, once again, becomes pregnant out-of-wedlock.

That fact is laws are, codified morals, enacted by society for a reason and that is to deter us from engaging in behaviors that are injurious/unjust to ourselves and others. Bringing children into a situation where there is no established legal union/arrangement in place to support our child or ourselves, is again irresponsible and unfair to any children, such an illicit union, might produce.

Point 5: Bootlegging concert albums is illegal and a felony. Like most criminals, she makes no apologies for what she has done. Wonder what she would think if someone bootlegged her book and cut her out of her share of the profits?

I remain firm in my observation that her book sheds no light on the "Storms" within the MAC as she touts. It's a vain attempt to recapture the fame and fortune she set out to garner when she set out for Hollywood thirty some odd years ago. Her story is no different than Anna Nicole Smith's and you saw how that one ended.

CarolC
VERY impressive breakdown of CAH. . . Though one that might have been only possible thanks to the book(?).
Old 07-09-2007, 03:57 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
after the lindsey lindsey lindsey thread, etc...I'll stick to my opinion
Quote:
Mike, your obssession holds no bounds!! Not sure why you feel compelled to review my every post.
You have made it obvious that you do not know me well.

I shall offer you this...I have no desire to be hit, beaten or dragged along a driveway. I do have a desire for Lindsey to take my blond hair and wrap within his hand...he may even make a fist of it in the process as it is pretty long to gather up!

ok...I've done my caring for the year.