The Ledge

Go Back   The Ledge > Main Forums > Rumours
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 02-06-2003, 02:49 AM
Addicted Ledgie

I was 4th row too!!! I think it was section C! OH MY GOSH!!! Were you on the side of the stage that Stevie kept going backstage... she kept exiting the stage on the side we were sitting on... and she had her own little cheering section. Our seats were the 4th and 5th from the end of the row, so basically, the way the rows curve up front, we were right at the stage. We were next to these people who were really dressed up, 2 women and a man, (they had the first 3 seats from the end of the row)and the man had brought a pair of diamond earrings, and at the end of the show, he threw them up on stage and they landed right at her feet. He damn near hit her, and the look on her face was priceless She looked up, and said "thank you" with the most bewildered look. I will never forget it as long as I live. I yelled for Lindsey during a quiet moment, and he looked right up at me, so I waved and he waved back!! I damn near died!

Oh gosh, what an awesome show!

Sorry about rambling... I'm really excited!!!

Maria

Last edited by sara1998; 02-06-2003 at 02:54 AM..
Old 02-06-2003, 02:53 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally posted by Greta
Maria, i'd LOVE to get together in IN again! lol, Indiana isn't much more exciting than Illinois (cornfields cornfields cornfields) but we had fun last time! and this time, we'd even get to see a show as well! anyway, i'm not sure if i'm going to be able to go to more than one show (but i'm sure as hell going to try,lol) but if anyone wants to meet up in Chicago, i'm there!
Audra, I would love to see you again. We did have fun, didn't we? I still have those pics of the Hard Rock up in my Stevie room. Just let us know if you can make it!!

Maria
Old 02-06-2003, 03:20 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally posted by sara1998
I was 4th row too!!! I think it was section C! OH MY GOSH!!! Were you on the side of the stage that Stevie kept going backstage... she kept exiting the stage on the side we were sitting on... and she had her own little cheering section. Our seats were the 4th and 5th from the end of the row, so basically, the way the rows curve up front, we were right at the stage. We were next to these people who were really dressed up, 2 women and a man, (they had the first 3 seats from the end of the row)and the man had brought a pair of diamond earrings, and at the end of the show, he threw them up on stage and they landed right at her feet. He damn near hit her, and the look on her face was priceless She looked up, and said "thank you" with the most bewildered look. I will never forget it as long as I live. I yelled for Lindsey during a quiet moment, and he looked right up at me, so I waved and he waved back!! I damn near died!

Oh gosh, what an awesome show!

Sorry about rambling... I'm really excited!!!

Maria
Yup!! LOL, that's the side we were on! We must've been sitting almost right next to each other or something...how cool is that??? lol! I think I know which ppl you are talking about....didn't they give her a tambo, too? It has to be the same ppl...they looked great...he was in all black, and didn't he have a hat on? And the one woman, especially, looked really Stevie-ish. I think it was when she was leaving the stage at the end of the show... And lmao, there were these people in front of us...they were soooo drunk, and the two guys kept turning around and flirting with my mom, and all she wanted to do was look at Lindsey!

lol, Now I'm rambling. It definitely was an awesome show!

~Angela~
Old 02-06-2003, 03:42 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Default DC show

I hear is going to be at the MCI Center? If it is, the Metro is the best way to get there-driving and parking in DC? NO FUN at all.

"We listen to their voices, ignoring our own voice" Stevie - SOTM
"I keep the dream in my pocket, never let it fade away" Lindsey - TITN
Old 02-06-2003, 06:19 PM
Junior Ledgie

Well this Chicagoan is gonna try to hit as many midwest states as she can (Illinois, Indiana, Ohio, Michigan and Wisconsin)!!! Until I run out of money and sick days that is!

I would love to see them play the Tweeter Center in Tinley Park instead of the United Center or Allstate Arena, but I'm sure they'll do one of the latter two. I saw Bon Jovi at the Tweeter in July 2001 (4 days after I saw Stevie at the Allstate) and it was awesome!
Old 02-06-2003, 06:40 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally posted by EnchantedStorms
Yup!! LOL, that's the side we were on! We must've been sitting almost right next to each other or something...how cool is that??? lol! I think I know which ppl you are talking about....didn't they give her a tambo, too? It has to be the same ppl...they looked great...he was in all black, and didn't he have a hat on? And the one woman, especially, looked really Stevie-ish. I think it was when she was leaving the stage at the end of the show... And lmao, there were these people in front of us...they were soooo drunk, and the two guys kept turning around and flirting with my mom, and all she wanted to do was look at Lindsey!

lol, Now I'm rambling. It definitely was an awesome show!

~Angela~
I dunno about the tambo, but I DO remember the drunks! LMAO!! I'll bet we were right next to eachother!

Maria
Old 02-06-2003, 09:44 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Well if any Ledgies are crazy enough/addicted enough (!!) to travel to London to see their (possible!) UK show, I'd be very happy to give travel tips! I think I'm gonna need all the travel tips I can get from any Ledgies living around New York!

Old 02-06-2003, 09:57 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Originally posted by seteca
Well if any Ledgies are crazy enough/addicted enough (!!) to travel to London to see their (possible!) UK show, I'd be very happy to give travel tips! I think I'm gonna need all the travel tips I can get from any Ledgies living around New York!

Well, I am hoping to see them in NYC too. I am going to the city next weekend and I am going to look at hotels in the MSG area. I will let you know what I find.
London does sound like a nice trip,too
Old 02-06-2003, 10:12 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally posted by WelshWitchPMD
Well, I am hoping to see them in NYC too. I am going to the city next weekend and I am going to look at hotels in the MSG area. I will let you know what I find.
London does sound like a nice trip,too
Thanks a lot Pattie!

Old 02-06-2003, 11:54 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Once the tour dates are announced I am going to set up a link on my web page for Ledgie get togethers. It will be a list of names for people going to each show. That way if people want just to say "Hi" or plan a big old party. All of the info will be posted on the link. If anyone has any ideas please let me know.
Old 02-07-2003, 01:49 AM
Senior Ledgie

Quote:
Originally posted by seteca

Would you give London travel tips even if I'm not coming for the concert? j/k I am actually planning a trip for this summer. But that's probably too soon for FM to be there... shucks.
Old 02-09-2003, 07:38 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally posted by KathyD
Would you give London travel tips even if I'm not coming for the concert? j/k I am actually planning a trip for this summer. But that's probably too soon for FM to be there... shucks.
Yea sure! If you decide to come here let me know and I'll help you out with anything u need to know travel-wise!