User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 08-27-2018, 05:15 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuzzyPlum View Post
I'm really not trying to be pedantic. When an artist releases a Greatest Hits album its generally songs released as singles (hence the notable absences from Fleetwood Mac Greatest Hits). Not sure what chart you'd be thinking of but as far as I'm concerned- no, neither Landslide nor Silver Springs reached anywhere near the top 20.

Add Tusk to Lindsey's list. A shout could go to Oh Dianne as well as it was a UK top 10. Indeed the US version of GH has 4 Stevie (discounting NQA) and 3 Lindsey. The UK release has 5 Stevie, 4 Lindsey. Of course, the additional Stevie song is Seven Wonders; Great song. Sung by Stevie but not really written by her.

So yes, I think it would be fair to say Stevie sneaks ahead of Lindsey in terms of hit singles with Fleetwood Mac.

Of course, as far as the TV station promoting the Ellen show is concerned- they wont be distinguishing between hit singles and famous songs, so really it could be any, though I'd stick with Little Lies (or maybe Dont Stop) and Dreams
Landslide peaked at number 10 and silver springs at number five on the adult contemporary chart. Good enough for me. They were hits in the late 90s.

Last edited by JohnL; 08-27-2018 at 05:20 PM..
Old 08-27-2018, 05:20 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnL View Post
Landslide peaked at number 10 and silver springs at number five on the adult contemporary chart. Good enough for me. They were hits in the late 90s.
US Adult Contemporary Chart?
errrr, that doesn't mean sh!t

'Where words fail, music speaks'
Mick Fleetwood
Old 08-27-2018, 05:21 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
US Adult Contemporary Chart?
errrr, that doesn't mean sh!t

You know what really doesn’t mean ****? Your opinion. Have a great day :-)
Old 08-27-2018, 05:23 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
You know what really doesn’t mean ****? Your opinion. Have a great day :-)
Oh, that's nice.
How lovely it was speaking with you.
Don't have a nice day.

Mick Fleetwood
Old 08-27-2018, 05:24 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Oh, that's nice.
How lovely it was speaking with you.
Don't have a nice day.
Oh poor thing got your feelings hurt from being nasty? Sorry. Still wish you have a great day.
Old 08-27-2018, 05:26 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Oh poor thing got your feelings hurt from being nasty? Sorry. Still wish you have a great day.
F*****g weirdo.

Mick Fleetwood
Old 08-27-2018, 05:27 PM
Addicted Ledgie

[QUOTE=FuzzyPlum;1234873]F*****g weirdo.[/QUOTE

I have a few choice names for you also. But hopefully you just said enough to get your ass banned. You people are embarrassing yourselves over and over. Take it somewhere else. Moderators I object to the name calling.
Old 08-27-2018, 05:29 PM
Addicted Ledgie

[QUOTE=JohnL;1234874]
Quote:
F*****g weirdo.[/QUOTE

I have a few choice names for you also. But hopefully you just said enough to get your ass banned. You people are embarrassing yourselves over and over. Take it somewhere else. Moderators I object to the name calling.

'You people'??????
I can honestly say I have absolutely no idea whatsoever what the hell you are talking about.

Mick Fleetwood
Old 08-27-2018, 05:33 PM
Addicted Ledgie

[QUOTE=FuzzyPlum;1234875]
Quote:

'You people'??????
I can honestly say I have absolutely no idea whatsoever what the hell you are talking about.
I am talking about people who don’t have anything positive to say about this new flavor of the band. If you don’t like it then don’t read the posts and if you read the post keep your opinion to yourself unless you have something constructive to say. Fleetwood Mac is the way it is now. There is nothing you can do about it. So why do you all continue to do this? My initial post was simply a notification of them being on television and this is what I get.
Old 08-27-2018, 05:40 PM
Addicted Ledgie

[QUOTE=JohnL;1234876]
Quote:

I am talking about people who don’t have anything positive to say about this new flavor of the band. If you don’t like it then don’t read the posts and if you read the post keep your opinion to yourself unless you have something constructive to say. Fleetwood Mac is the way it is now. There is nothing you can do about it. So why do you all continue to do this? My initial post was simply a notification of them being on television and this is what I get.
?????????
Get outta here.
I'm actually relatively neutral. Whilst I hate whats happened, believe Mick to be a spineless a$$ and have no plans to see a FM show (if they even come to the UK) I'm actually a bit of a fan of Neil Finn.
I've not said anything negative other than to enter into a discussion about what constitutes a 'hit'. Perhaps you should go back and re-read what I've written.
To say 'your opinion really doesn't mean sh!t' is not very nice is it? Poor manners, old boy.

Mick Fleetwood

Last edited by FuzzyPlum; 08-27-2018 at 05:43 PM..
Old 08-27-2018, 05:42 PM
Addicted Ledgie

[QUOTE=FuzzyPlum;1234879]
Quote:

?????????
Get outta here.
I'm actually relatively neutral. Whilst I hate whats happened, believe Mick to be a spineless a$$ and have no plans to see a FM show (if they even come to the UK) I'm actually a bit of a fan of Neil Finn.
I've not said anything negative other than to enter into a discussion about what constitutes a 'hit'. Perhaps you should go back and re-read what I've written.
To say 'your opinion really doesn't mean sh!t' is not very nice is it? Poor manners, old boy.
I simply pointed out a fact about Fleetwood Mac’s charting on the adult contemporary chart. You said it didn’t mean ****. I told you your opinion didn’t mean **** to me. You then called me an unacceptable name. Don’t even try to put this on me and don’t call me old either.
Old 08-27-2018, 05:45 PM
Addicted Ledgie

[QUOTE=JohnL;1234880]
Quote:

I simply pointed out a fact about Fleetwood Mac’s charting on the adult contemporary chart. You said it didn’t mean ****. I told you your opinion didn’t mean **** to me. You then called me an unacceptable name. Don’t even try to put this on me and don’t call me old either.

It's just an English term. Now you mention it though...possibly you are very, very, very young.

Mick Fleetwood
Old 08-27-2018, 05:47 PM
Addicted Ledgie

[QUOTE=FuzzyPlum;1234881]
Quote:

It's just an English term. Now you mention it though...possibly you are very, very, very young.
It’s fine. Just continue the insults. I find it entertaining. There are several folks here that think they can use twisted complements to insult other people. I don’t find it acceptable.
Old 08-27-2018, 05:51 PM
Addicted Ledgie

[QUOTE=FuzzyPlum;1234881]
Quote:

It's just an English term.
Agreed....Old boy is not an offensive term, in fact it's mildly affectionate...Americans might use buddy,pal or dude...Australians use mate
Old 08-27-2018, 05:53 PM
Addicted Ledgie

[QUOTE=Angel75;1234883]
Quote:

Agreed....Old boy is not an offensive term, in fact it's mildly affectionate...Americans might use buddy,pal or dude...Australians use mate
That’s fine. I simply asked him or her not to call me old. Then they turned around to imply I was immature. It just keeps getting better here.