Go Back   The Ledge > Main Forums > Rumours
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 03-05-2003, 12:04 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Question Pre-sale process...

So, I'm still sittin' here, confused as hell, lol...and I'm wondering, how does this whole pre-sale thing work? Does anyone really know? We access the Ticketmaster site through the FM site, right? And then what? Do we have to re-enter all of our Ticketmaster password info, etc. to be able to purchase a ticket? I've only bought tickets online once in my life, and that was for TISL, and I don't really remember how it works. Annnyhoo, I feel really confused, and a little stupid, lol, but can someone please help me out?

~Angela~
Old 03-05-2003, 12:13 AM
Addicted Ledgie

I went back and reread what the FM Fan Club said, and it says you will use your Fan Club user ID and password to buy tickets, and that Fan Club members will get to do this first. Venues that don't offer Fan Club seating will offer us a chance to buy before everyone else.
I hope I am understanding this, because for some reason it makes me feel retarded!

Don't feel bad, Angela, I have never bought tickets like this before either, and the fact that I may bet royally screwed scares the seaquins outta me!

I mean, crap, I'm trusting Mick and the Knight here, ya know?
I may have a brain aneurysm before this is over!

-Sharon
Old 03-05-2003, 12:21 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Talking Thanx, Sharon!

So, I wonder...do you have to use the same credit card that you used for the fanclub to purchase the tickets? Is that info already in there, or do you enter all that when you checkout?

And yeah, it's totally SCARY that we're trusting MICK and Knight, lmao! We must be losing our minds.

Thanks again, Sharon. It's SO nice to know I'm not alone with my feelings of utter "cornfusion"!! lolol!

~Angela~
Old 03-05-2003, 12:32 AM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

I am confused myself. I think the Ticketmaster presale is different then the Fan Club one. At least according to the Knight on Micks BB it is. I am afraid that if the venue I want to get tix for is not involved in the Fan Club presale then I can get them thru Ticketmasters presale. But I don't know if the venue is part of the Fan Club presale yet. I did not get any info on that yet. Ticketmaster I have no password and I should have received something from them. I have the Mac listed as a farovite artist. I am so afraid I am going to miss the boat on this
Old 03-05-2003, 12:55 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Smile The pre-sale...

here seems a relatively easy thing...The Ford Center sends an email with the link & password and you choose the available tickets (Except for season ticket holders who ALREADY have theirs!!!) and use the payment information you registered on Tickets.com

This freaks me out, Because I always have good luck with seats for concerts, I HOPE & PRAY this trend continues...Good luck y'all, Brian J.

"To acknowledge death is to accept freedom and responsibility."

"Fleetwood Mac and its fans remind me of a toilet plunger...keep bringing up old sh*t..."
Old 03-05-2003, 05:51 PM
Ledgie

Default Presale

Here is how it works... You login to ticket master like you would any other time. Use the search and search on Fleetwood Mac. It will find FM and you click on
Fleetwood Mac Next, you select the venue you want to attend and click on find tickets (note if tickets are not yet available you will see a more info link instead) When you scroll down you will see an area to enter the number of tickets and what type of seating you want.

Beside that you will find a box that will say. Fan Club password and you will enter your fan club user name (Not your fan club password) here.

After that you click on look for tickets

Trin
Old 03-05-2003, 06:55 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Thanks, Trin. That sounds simple enough, lol.

So, there's no "special access" link that's going to be posted on the fanclub website?

~Angela~

Old 03-05-2003, 07:14 PM
Ledgie

Default Tickets

TicketBastard screwed up today and had it all setup like it will be for the presale....

I was just looking around (lurkin) and I saw it just as I described...they might have a link from the site, but you can get there the old way... Type it in, or if you like me click on your bookmark

Trin
Old 03-05-2003, 07:19 PM
Senior Ledgie

Default Re: Presale

Quote:
Originally posted by Trin
Here is how it works...

Trin
Can you explain what The Knight meant when he said "you can get disqualified and lose your chance to participate in the presale if you enter BEFORE THE OFFICIAL PRESALE BEGINS. So be sure to read the time, adjust for your time zone, and don't jump the gun. "?

By your instructions, I don't see how that could happen, because at Ticketmaster, you can't log into anything until the sale actually starts. Can you explain the disqualification part any better?

Mike
Old 03-06-2003, 02:31 AM
Ledgie

Default Re: Re: Presale

Quote:
Originally posted by Mike B
Can you explain what The Knight meant when he said "you can get disqualified and lose your chance to participate in the presale if you enter BEFORE THE OFFICIAL PRESALE BEGINS. So be sure to read the time, adjust for your time zone, and don't jump the gun. "?

By your instructions, I don't see how that could happen, because at Ticketmaster, you can't log into anything until the sale actually starts. Can you explain the disqualification part any better?

Mike
Mike, Let me look into that I missed that!
**** and I was just going to bed lol.

I'll hunt it down and see to it you have an answer.

Trin