The Ledge

Go Back   The Ledge > Main Forums > Chit Chat
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 10-26-2006, 07:16 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Okay - roommate drama is all on you. The next time that C You Next Tuesday gives you ANY shiitte - shut her down. I would explain to her in no uncertain terms and in front of your roommate that she is a guest and that is all. So, be nice or take her shiitte elsewhere. I have no patience for crapola like that. My roommate in law school's GF was a harpy. It took one tongue lashing from me and she never spoke to me again, which was a blessing. Also, to this day, my old roommate thanks me

save the cheerleader - save the world
Old 10-26-2006, 07:17 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by carrie721 View Post
^ dude, a bad roommate is hell. been there. i'd elaborate, but i'd end up getting really pissed.
The thing that gets me the most is that it's the girlfriend that does it, making him, what we in college like to call, a "pussy whipped bitch."

This is SO Saving Silverman.

I would like to kidnap and "disappear" her though.
Old 10-26-2006, 07:30 AM
Addicted Ledgie

RYAN! for shame!

why is it gay boys can "turn on" their "bitch mode" and its all good, but the girlfriend is a "harpy?"

Old 10-26-2006, 07:41 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by strandinthewind View Post
Okay - roommate drama is all on you. The next time that C You Next Tuesday gives you ANY shiitte - shut her down. I would explain to her in no uncertain terms and in front of your roommate that she is a guest and that is all. So, be nice or take her shiitte elsewhere. I have no patience for crapola like that. My roommate in law school's GF was a harpy. It took one tongue lashing from me and she never spoke to me again, which was a blessing. Also, to this day, my old roommate thanks me
i had to do that with my ex-roomie's bf. she gave him a key, and he started coming over when she wasn't even there - when i was sleeping, or in the shower, etc. i told him to get the f*ck out and he never came back when she wasn't around.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan8472 View Post
The thing that gets me the most is that it's the girlfriend that does it, making him, what we in college like to call, a "pussy whipped bitch."

This is SO Saving Silverman.

I would like to kidnap and "disappear" her though.
people will put up with a lot as long as they're getting laid.
Old 10-26-2006, 07:42 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by irishgrl View Post
RYAN! for shame!

why is it gay boys can "turn on" their "bitch mode" and its all good, but the girlfriend is a "harpy?"

there's a difference between being a bitch full-time and being bitchy to get a point across.
Old 10-26-2006, 07:43 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
RYAN! for shame!

He said she condescended to him in his own house where she was a guest I do not think telling someone in no uncertain terms that that type of bitchiness will not be tolerated under your own roof is a bad thing.

save the cheerleader - save the world
Old 10-26-2006, 07:45 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by strandinthewind View Post
He said she condescended to him in his own house where she was a guest I do not think telling someone in no uncertain terms that that type of bitchiness will not be tolerated under your own roof is a bad thing.
ok then. just as long as there's no double standard! I HATE double standards

my new job: destroyer of the double standard
Old 10-26-2006, 07:50 AM
Addicted Ledgie

I agree with strand, tell that beyotch that your roommate may be whipped but she ain't putting out to you and you certainly are NOT.

Nothing in the world is more frustrating than dating. Guys are a pain in the ass. I mean single, straight guys.
Old 10-26-2006, 07:52 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuzeQuze View Post
I agree with strand, tell that beyotch that your roommate may be whipped but she ain't putting out to you and you certainly are NOT.

Nothing in the world is more frustrating than dating. Guys are a pain in the ass. I mean single, straight guys.
you got that right! talk about selfish brats! think the world revolves around them they do......(unfortunately.......ARRGH I cant bring myself to say it!)

I am so glad Im single...
Old 10-26-2006, 08:24 AM
Addicted Ledgie

The difference between me and her is that while she feels the need to impress upon everyone her Buddah-esque knowledge and expects everyone to do as she says, I generally don't listen to most people, and talk to even less of them. And I certainly don't have time for a whiney, needy, control freak that isn't named Mom.

Quote:
Originally Posted by strandinthewind
And the thing is, I didn't even say anything to her when she did that (multiple times). I let it slide. Next time, I'm telling her to just get the hell out. And my room mate will hate me. But it doesn't matter. Lots of people don't like me, I can deal with one more.

But the thing is, they come up with the dumbest **** to harp on me about too. I mean, in the last 12 hours alone, she said I punched holes through their condoms. I wouldn't touch anything that was going near their sleazy-asses. Then she complained about my alarm clock being too annyoing, and how I put it on sleep. Then she bitched that I stole *her* Southern Comfort. It wasn't hers, it belonged to my friend Jess, who I returned it to. And she made up a dumbass story about it being hers. What is this, 3rd grade?

Last edited by ryan8472; 10-26-2006 at 08:30 AM..
Old 10-26-2006, 09:38 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
The difference between me and her is that while she feels the need to impress upon everyone her Buddah-esque knowledge and expects everyone to do as she says, I generally don't listen to most people, and talk to even less of them. And I certainly don't have time for a whiney, needy, control freak that isn't named Mom.

And the thing is, I didn't even say anything to her when she did that (multiple times). I let it slide. Next time, I'm telling her to just get the hell out. And my room mate will hate me. But it doesn't matter. Lots of people don't like me, I can deal with one more.

But the thing is, they come up with the dumbest **** to harp on me about too. I mean, in the last 12 hours alone, she said I punched holes through their condoms. I wouldn't touch anything that was going near their sleazy-asses. Then she complained about my alarm clock being too annyoing, and how I put it on sleep. Then she bitched that I stole *her* Southern Comfort. It wasn't hers, it belonged to my friend Jess, who I returned it to. And she made up a dumbass story about it being hers. What is this, 3rd grade?
Hmm, paranoid phoney accusations do not sound very Buddhist to me. She sounds like a real piece of work. She definitely needs to be straightened out! Who cares if someone like that likes you, right? Oy!
Old 10-26-2006, 10:56 AM
Addicted Ledgie

I think you have a green light to punch holes in their condoms NOW.....
Old 10-26-2006, 11:24 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
I think you have a green light to punch holes in their condoms NOW.....
No, but I found out that my friend did it. She really hates the two of them, but that was like, way uncalled for. Part of me really couldnt care less tho...
Old 10-26-2006, 11:28 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuzeQuze View Post
Hmm, paranoid phoney accusations do not sound very Buddhist to me. She sounds like a real piece of work. She definitely needs to be straightened out! Who cares if someone like that likes you, right? Oy!
No, shes definitely not a buddhist. She acts like shes THE Buddah though. And I really don't feel like giving her the time of day, so I don't think a straightening out is in order.
Old 10-26-2006, 11:50 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
No, shes definitely not a buddhist. She acts like shes THE Buddah though. And I really don't feel like giving her the time of day, so I don't think a straightening out is in order.
you could just go ahead and kill 'em. at least you'd be able to add your own twist to Cell Block Tango.

pop, six, squish, uh uh, Cicero, Lip****z, ryan went ape****