Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 12-14-2005, 03:11 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuzeQuze
I'm waiting for them to come down in price myself. Part of why they are so expensive, a big part, is the advertising. Its everywhere. Some days every street billboard, the ones you walk by, on my way to work have iPod ads! Plus they're on TV, they've hired U2, etc, etc. I have an MP3 player that fits about 5 discs worth of music which is pretty good and I'll have to "settle" for that for now.
well, they sure don't advertise here much, and they're even more expensive.
my minidisc holds 45 albums in each disc, in excellent sound quality (and it cost me only 200$). that's almost enough.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoonChilde
well i guess they are bit pricey..although don;t think i could buy a short vacation or a new pc for the amount of cost..but hey i got mine free..i had some extra airmiles that had to be used up (not enough for a ticket sigh) so indulged my self to a pre xmas present..
okay, just to check myself, i looked, and an iPod Video 60GB costs here 650$, while a vecation package to Paris for next week (flight + *** hotel, 4 nights) costs only 550$.

somewhere deep in the middle of the night baby, i think about you!!! she says somewhere deep in the middle of the night my baby, i think about you!!!! she says i know what it sounds liiike! i know what it sounds liiiiiiiiiiike, i know what it sounds like, it sounds like youuuuuuuuuu!!!!!!
Old 12-14-2005, 03:13 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommer
my minidisc holds 45 albums in each disc, in excellent sound quality (and it cost me only 200$). that's almost enough.

okay, just to check myself, i looked, and an iPod Video 60GB costs here 650$, while a vecation package to Paris for next week (flight + *** hotel, 4 nights) costs only 550$.
Is that in american dollars?
Old 12-14-2005, 03:54 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Smile

I got my 30 GB from directly from Apple (www.apple.com) & I paid $299 & I got it engraved free. The 60 GB is $399.

Lee
Old 12-14-2005, 04:15 PM
MoonChilde

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommer

Whooaa thats cheap!! I can;t even fly to Montreal for that cheap price..i just spent 1600 to fly hubby out to the west coast..
Ipod in stores here are $399.00
Old 12-14-2005, 04:25 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Whooaa thats cheap!! I can;t even fly to Montreal for that cheap price..i just spent 1600 to fly hubby out to the west coast..
$1,600? YIKES thats expensive
Old 12-14-2005, 04:37 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by DavidMn
Is that in american dollars?
yes.

Quote:
i took paris as an expensive example, i can go for a 4 star deal in turkey for only 160$, and in athens it's just 250$, prague for 350$, and damn, i've never been to prague, they say it's a lovely city. i really wanna go to prague.

somewhere deep in the middle of the night baby, i think about you!!! she says somewhere deep in the middle of the night my baby, i think about you!!!! she says i know what it sounds liiike! i know what it sounds liiiiiiiiiiike, i know what it sounds like, it sounds like youuuuuuuuuu!!!!!!
Old 12-14-2005, 04:52 PM
Addicted Ledgie

U2 Ipod...