User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 05-07-2020, 07:03 PM
Junior Ledgie

Default I’m So Afraid Piano Question

Hi all,

I’ve recently joined a band and I’ve introduced them to Fleetwood Mac and while I don’t think they are going to let me work any songs into a show (I’ll keep trying) we were wanting to warm up and practice with some of their songs since we have three vocalists. One song we chose was I’m So Afraid, but I can’t find any info online about the chords Christine is playing. I know in essence they sound simple but I can’t get them down per se. Does anyone with musical knowledge have any insight to this or where I can go to get a better grip on it? I usually can only play with sheet music, I’m not the best at playing just by listening.

Thanks for any and all help!
Old 05-07-2020, 10:25 PM
Addicted Ledgie

If memory serves, the White album version is in Gm, but they always did it in Fm live. I believe they dropped it even farther(Em?) in recent years.
I'd have to play through it to remember all the chords. Which key do you want? Fm?
Old 05-07-2020, 10:38 PM
Addicted Ledgie

BTW, here it is for $1.99. Although it's in Gm.
https://www.sheetmusicplus.com/title/i-m-so-afraid-digital-sheet-music/19438719?utm_medium=cpc&adpos=&gclid=CjwKCAjw4871BRAjEiwAbxXi21F6y6l1kJtlTM_ETgOA4OpbVVWYo0WysSj_90s4hlCLUz4DM-RmUBoCzBEQAvD_BwE&d=sem_sidecar&d=sem_sidecar&d=sem_ggl_{campaign_id}_&popup=false&popup=false&utm_source=google&ac=1&country_code=USA&sc_intid=19438719&scid=scplp19438719

^^I've done that twice, and it doesn't look like it's showing as a link. Might need to copy and paste it.

If you want it in Fm, I can do it tomorrow. If I do it tonight, I'll never get it out of my head, to be able to sleep.

IF I could find it, I actually have a FM Anthology songbook from like 1980. I would never throw it away, but I haven't seen it for a few years. I just cleaned my office a couple weeks ago, and it wasn't in there...let me keep thinking of where it might be...
Old 05-07-2020, 10:43 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Here's a simple one, if you can follow it. Just lower everything a whole step if you want F.

https://www.virtualsheetmusic.com/score/HL-95694.html