Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.
Closed Thread

Old 04-11-2008, 12:29 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by vivfox View Post
Well u actually made me laugh too. This IS very funny(and creative)!
YOU'RE DOING IT WRONG

"Or maybe she's a witch, who transcends the boundaries of time and space, and traveled back to 1981, for her own reference."
Old 04-11-2008, 01:57 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Photobucket
Old 04-11-2008, 04:14 AM
trackaghost
This message has been deleted by trackaghost.
Old 04-11-2008, 05:03 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Photobucket
Old 04-11-2008, 06:47 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldDustOrphan View Post
Photobucket
omg

Old 04-11-2008, 09:51 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiamMcConville View Post
You're supposed to get upset...
No kidding. That's exactly why this thread got 400 hits over night-cause you've all been waiting for me to explode.Ain't gonna happen Liam. In all their meanness there has been too much good humor to enjoy as well, you know like those two cartoons GDO made which ARE very funny.
To set the record straight and I know none of you could care less but here it goes anyway:
I have been attracted to Viv since approx. 2003 until recently when she's embahrassed me with her henious plastic surgeries and botched boob job. Because she's my "babe" I'll stick with her thru the good times and the bad. She has made several movies but I've only ever seen one of them. I loved seeing her with 50 Cent. The outfit she wore on that date with him to the MTV awards was smokin' hot!
Despite the way she's looked lately this woman in my opinion is simply gorgeous. Especially for a woman who is 44 years old. She could easily pass for 25. Many a man out here has a crush on her as multiple songs have been written with her name in them. You guys will never hear these songs as you've made it abundently clear your disdain of rap music.
I could have posted any number of photos showing how scary she's looking but chose not to. I chose to show you the good pics instead. And I do think her career is on the upswing and not the down. She has a damn good publicist as her name pops up in some sort of news story every 7 days.
So you guys can continue bashing her if it makes you feel good but Im gonna keep posting about her for the pure enjoyment of entertainment, which is why we're all really here on the Ledge in the first place.
Old 04-11-2008, 10:47 AM
trackaghost
Old 04-11-2008, 11:05 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Viveca Fox as Vernita Green in Kill Bill: Oscar-worthy. She's genius.
Old 04-11-2008, 05:29 PM
Addicted Ledgie

GoldDustOrphan....it must be fun living inside your head.

Do you crack yourself up with your planned pictures?

The boxing match was funny and the tombstone with the Fall of the House of Usher starring Vivica Fox

...was (as stated by Trackaghost)....pure genius.
Old 04-11-2008, 05:53 PM
Addicted Ledgie

I can't believe anyone else finds my nonsense funny.
And for the record, I love Vivica Fox as an actress, especially in Set it Off, Idle Hands and, most of all, Kill Bill. Her fight with Uma Thurman is unbelievable.
Old 04-11-2008, 09:31 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by trackaghost View Post
Obviously you're trying to come off as some kind of pitiful victim here Vixfox, but the fact is you're posting a self-indulgent thread that no one is interested in except yourself and continue to bump it up for your own gratification. Most messageboards that would be frowned upon, but here instead people simply point out the pointlessness of your thread and you act oblivious to it.
I don't care whether you "explode" or not, this thread got 400 views overnight because it was at the top of the Chit Chat forum, not because anyone is waiting for anything. Again, it goes to show how ego-centric you are that you think a criticism is due to the fact that "people hate me" or "people want to be mean to me". The criticism is of the thread and the way you ram it down everyone's throats. We all know what an ego boost you get from how many views your threads get. No one else is doing that here. I could gladly start a thread indulging in any one of my celebrity obsessions but I have the common courtesy not to.

Most of us are on the Ledge for Fleetwood Mac and the friends we've made here actually. Post away if you if your ego feels it necessary but please don't play the victim when people make fun of you for posting an article that simply includes a throwaway mention of Vivica Fox and bears no interest to anyone here besides yourself.
To be honest it does seem like people are only reading this to see a reaction from her or wait for a post that they can reply with somethingg snarky to. I don't think she's ramming anything down our throats cause we don't have to read it in the first place. There are some really long threads that I've never bothered opening so anyone could just do the same here
Old 04-12-2008, 10:01 AM
trackaghost
Old 04-12-2008, 03:29 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubytuesday View Post
To be honest it does seem like people are only reading this to see a reaction from her or wait for a post that they can reply with somethingg snarky to. I don't think she's ramming anything down our throats cause we don't have to read it in the first place. There are some really long threads that I've never bothered opening so anyone could just do the same here
There are definitely people who post primarily to make fun of others. It's kind of pathetic, but I guess since Ethan isn't around much lately someone else will have to take his place.

Quote:
Originally Posted by trackaghost
he fact is you're posting a self-indulgent thread that no one is interested in except yourself and continue to bump it up for your own gratification. Most messageboards that would be frowned upon, but here instead people simply point out the pointlessness of your thread and you act oblivious to it.
Pointing out pointlessness? If something is pointless, why bother taking the time or energy to even mention it? If someone doesn't appreciate Vivica Fox or anyone else, why would they even go into a thread that is clearly about her, other than to incite ridicule of the original poster, which is against the rules.

Quote:
Most of us are on the Ledge for Fleetwood Mac and the friends we've made here actually. Post away if you if your ego feels it necessary but please don't play the victim when people make fun of you for posting an article that simply includes a throwaway mention of Vivica Fox and bears no interest to anyone here besides yourself.
While people do come here primarily for Fleetwood Mac, there is a chit chat forum for a reason, to discuss things other than Fleetwood Mac. There are many topics that I don't find interesting, as I'm sure is the case for most people, but if I don't like them, I don't read them. Again, what is the motivation to come to a thread where you clearly don't have any interest in the subject of that thread?

Quote:
I've actually put Vivfox on ignore so he doesn't have to worry about me anymore.
This I agree with, I just think that maybe it would be better to do it before berating someone for posting a thread you took the time to open and read just because you don't like the subject matter, or the frequency in which the OP posts about it. If you think it is an issue that impacts the board, then you should bring it to the attention of the moderators.
Old 04-14-2008, 04:12 PM
Addicted Ledgie

What is the most misunderstood thing about you???

That I'm a desperate aging starlet (who) does desperate things for attention. That always blows me away - "Well her career is almost over, that's why she is doing this" My career is very successful, and I have other chapters that I am going into. And stop believing everything you read on the internet! And stop making up stuff and putting that on the internet...and check your facts. Don't be happy to hear about another person's downfalls. Let's stick together and not tear each other down.

http://urbanscanz.blogspot.com/2008/...-magazine.html
Old 04-14-2008, 07:54 PM
Addicted Ledgie

and there ~changed my life~

*glitter glitter, sparkle sparkle*
Old 04-15-2008, 08:13 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by paleshadow View Post
While people do come here primarily for Fleetwood Mac, there is a chit chat forum for a reason, to discuss things other than Fleetwood Mac. There are many topics that I don't find interesting, as I'm sure is the case for most people, but if I don't like them, I don't read them. Again, what is the motivation to come to a thread where you clearly don't have any interest in the subject of that thread?...
Two motivators: 1) Bashing other people gives them a false sense of superiority. 2) Bashing other people distracts them from their own issues.
Old 04-15-2008, 08:38 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuzeQuze View Post
Two motivators: 1) Bashing other people gives them a false sense of superiority. 2) Bashing other people distracts them from their own issues.
And to be honest, it's getting kind of boring.
Old 04-15-2008, 09:31 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jannieC View Post
And to be honest, it's getting kind of boring.
Yeah totally. (Yawn)
Old 04-15-2008, 09:34 AM
trackaghost
Closed Thread