The Ledge

Go Back   The Ledge > Main Forums > Rumours
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 05-18-2016, 12:46 AM
Addicted Ledgie

To tell you the truth, I'm not even interested in Stevie's stuff on this new album. I want to hear Chris and Lindsey. They left off at Tango in the Night. I'm sure they will create more magic. Stevie fights against them. She is not working with them, hence, her stuff is not going to be good and she will be full of excuses. She needs to make a Songs from the Vault 2. That was a success. The Fleetwood Mac thing is over for her though.
Old 05-18-2016, 05:48 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by secondhandchain View Post
If there was going to be a new album, they would be working on it by now. It's been 6 months since the tour ended. They are near very elderly. JUST SAY WE AREN'T doing it and be done with it. Stop teasing us. I will not be going to see them anymore if there is no new music. I'm not talking an ep either. They are officially a nostalgia act at this point to me until I hear otherwise. We do have confirmation of a late 2017 tour, that we have. UGH
Yup, exactly. I didn't even go to the last tour even though Chris was back and they played 3 shows here. I have simply lost interest without something fresh to savour.
Old 05-18-2016, 06:06 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by mitzo View Post
Yup, exactly. I didn't even go to the last tour even though Chris was back and they played 3 shows here. I have simply lost interest without something fresh to savour.

You missed out.
Old 05-18-2016, 07:24 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jondalar View Post
To tell you the truth, I'm not even interested in Stevie's stuff on this new album. I want to hear Chris and Lindsey. They left off at Tango in the Night. I'm sure they will create more magic. Stevie fights against them. She is not working with them, hence, her stuff is not going to be good and she will be full of excuses. She needs to make a Songs from the Vault 2. That was a success. The Fleetwood Mac thing is over for her though.
I agree with you.
Old 05-18-2016, 08:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mitzo View Post
The show was incredible. Even Stevie wasn't as nasal as her usual. Lindsey was all over the place with energy.

Last edited by jbrownsjr; 05-18-2016 at 08:14 AM..
Old 05-18-2016, 08:18 AM
Registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbrownsjr View Post
The show was incredible. Even Stevie wasn't as nasal as her usual. Lindsey was all over the place with energy.
but the set list was from the 70's
Old 05-18-2016, 08:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by olive View Post
but the set list was from the 70's
Not true.

Tango songs 1987
Old 05-18-2016, 08:46 AM
Registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbrownsjr View Post
Not true.

Tango songs 1987
smart a$$ ok, It was so Last Century
Old 05-18-2016, 09:28 AM
Addicted Ledgie

I am sure the show was great, but as I said, nothing new to savour, just the old stuff, nothing more recent than 29 years old.
Old 05-18-2016, 09:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by olive View Post
smart a$$ ok, It was so Last Century
At Least they added Bleed To Love Her from SYW.. but technically that was from 1997 Dance show.

Old 05-18-2016, 10:29 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jondalar View Post
Problem is with that ...she is very popular, people like her and they love her songs.
When I logged on to this Forum today, 27 folk were viewing "Rumours". But
61 were viewing "Stevie Nicks".
They could make an album without her, but it will sell more with her....And they know that.
Old 05-18-2016, 10:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sue View Post
Problem is with that ...she is very popular, people like her and they love her songs.
When I logged on to this Forum today, 27 folk were viewing "Rumours". But
61 were viewing "Stevie Nicks".
They could make an album without her, but it will sell more with her....And they know that.
She struggles to sell these days, too. Yes, she's more popular. But then again, Adele would have 2565986 viewing if her thread was on here.

Popular doesn't equal talent. Having said that, I hope Stevie participates. I tend to love her songs in FMac.
Old 05-18-2016, 03:25 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
And should that really matter for them? I'm sure Lindsey would be up for an album without her. He's more money orientated now that he's a family man than he once was but not to the extent he'd be happy sat around being unproductive. Christines just happy to be back doing something. John goes with the flow. The only person holding out for Stevie is Mick. He's the only one that looks at Stevie and sees $tevie.
The big wait is Stevies fault. But its Mick's fault for insisting on them holding out for her participation. It's Lindsey, Christine and John's fault for allowing Mick to hold out for Stevie.
Old 05-18-2016, 04:17 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuzzyPlum View Post
And should that really matter for them? I'm sure Lindsey would be up for an album without her. He's more money orientated now that he's a family man than he once was but not to the extent he'd be happy sat around being unproductive. Christines just happy to be back doing something. John goes with the flow. The only person holding out for Stevie is Mick. He's the only one that looks at Stevie and sees $tevie.
The big wait is Stevies fault. But its Mick's fault for insisting on them holding out for her participation. It's Lindsey, Christine and John's fault for allowing Mick to hold out for Stevie.

I think I agree.......none of them really needs $$$£££ except Mick, maybe...
So they should go with their (Lindsey and Christine) artistic principles and record.......AND GIVE US SOMETHING NEW....quick, we're all getting older too, not just them.
Old 05-18-2016, 05:04 PM
Registered

Quote:
I think I agree.......none of them really needs $$$£££ except Mick, maybe...
So they should go with their (Lindsey and Christine) artistic principles and record.......AND GIVE US SOMETHING NEW....quick, we're all getting older too, not just them.
then they have to fire Stevie.