User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 05-03-2019, 11:41 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by vivfox View Post
On quick glance I always think the title of this thread says, " Has Stevie’s brother killed the Ledge?"
Chris would.
Old 05-04-2019, 11:16 PM
Addicted Ledgie

The longer times go by and I realize what Stevie has done to Fleetwood Mac - the permanence of Lindsey not being a member, the angrier I think I’m getting. She really screwed over this band with her pure selfishness. Fleetwood Mac is just a cover band and it’s due to her.
Old 05-05-2019, 01:10 AM
Addicted Ledgie

I think her behavior has awoken The Ledge, strife and tribalism notwithstanding.

What it has killed VERY dead, however, STONE dead, in my opinion, your mileage may vary, is the band and her own reputation. But to me she'd been on that decline for some years already. Still, even with my opinion of her rapidly declining in the past years, even I could not have predicted the final low.

Old 05-06-2019, 04:03 PM
Addicted Ledgie

The only thing that's ruined this forum is the bunch of immature adults acting like bitchy teenagers on a Katy Perry forum. All they do is post the same rubbish over and over again. They're in dire need of getting laid.
Old 05-09-2019, 11:38 AM
Senior Ledgie

[QUOTEThe only thing that's ruined this forum is the bunch of immature adults acting like bitchy teenagers on a Katy Perry forum. All they do is post the same rubbish over and over again. They're in dire need of getting laid.][/QUOTE]
EXACTLY!!!!!:
Old 05-09-2019, 11:44 AM
Addicted Ledgie

I actually have been considering getting rid of my account here. So much drama. Its not healthy.
Old 05-10-2019, 05:14 AM
Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jondalar View Post
The longer times go by and I realize what Stevie has done to Fleetwood Mac - the permanence of Lindsey not being a member, the angrier I think I’m getting. She really screwed over this band with her pure selfishness. Fleetwood Mac is just a cover band and it’s due to her.
It would be one thing if you engaged your fellow Ledgies in some type of meaningful discourse. But instead, you pose a daft question or thought and then just reiterate you half-baked opinions over and over. It’s like some crap version of Groundhog Day and it’s incredibly boring. Get a diary. Or go write Stevie a letter.
Old 05-10-2019, 11:45 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by gypsy333 View Post
[QUOTEThe only thing that's ruined this forum is the bunch of immature adults acting like bitchy teenagers on a Katy Perry forum. All they do is post the same rubbish over and over again. They're in dire need of getting laid.]
EXACTLY!!!!!:[/QUOTE]

No, Stevie ruined the ledge with her behavior...and you know it. You do.
Old 05-21-2019, 04:42 AM
Senior Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by He's So Unusual View Post
The only thing that's ruined this forum is the bunch of immature adults acting like bitchy teenagers on a Katy Perry forum. All they do is post the same rubbish over and over again. They're in dire need of getting laid.
yes, I basically just jump on here every few weeks for a laugh now.

"They're STILL pressed??!"
Old 05-23-2019, 12:07 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by goyourownway View Post
It would be one thing if you engaged your fellow Ledgies in some type of meaningful discourse. But instead, you pose a daft question or thought and then just reiterate you half-baked opinions over and over. It’s like some crap version of Groundhog Day and it’s incredibly boring. Get a diary. Or go write Stevie a letter.
Some people here have answered the riddle. 🤔
Old 05-24-2019, 12:38 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Perhaps I waited too long to try and sell my Stevie stage worn clothing. I knew this would happen! Frankly, there never was a right time because, looking back, I didn't even own the stuff until after her decline was well under way. Hindsight is always 20-20 isn't it.
Old 05-25-2019, 07:40 AM
Addicted Ledgie

What is there to talk about though? There is no new music and they are playing the same old songs on the tour. Boredom killed this page.
Old 05-25-2019, 09:53 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigAl84 View Post
And people who have a different opinion from yours is responsible for the lack of participation in this forum and driving people away?

Yes all of you are!! Both Sides! All I want is to read about their music, about news, etc, but its no possible because all you seem to think that you have the right to bother everyone with your s*it! I use to come here everyday to read, I don't post much but now I come here maybe once a month.

You guys need to get over this or get help! Because its f**ing insane that your still doing this s*it over two brilliant musicians and singers that can't be with each other anymore. Its kind of like a divorce! And that the rest of the band choose to accept and made a decision who they preferred to be with. I understand that sucks, I believe all fans were unhappy by the decision but it happens in everyday life.

I'm going now, I've written as much more than I have an all the time I've been a member of this forum. I need to do decisions in MY LIFE that are not easy. Just like band had to, I still love them, including Lindsey and the new members but I don't love this forum the way I use to.

Bye
And all those races that are run
They cause patterns"

Last edited by saradorna; 05-25-2019 at 09:55 AM..
Old 05-26-2019, 08:27 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by saradorna View Post
Yes all of you are!! Both Sides! All I want is to read about their music, about news, etc, but its no possible because all you seem to think that you have the right to bother everyone with your s*it! I use to come here everyday to read, I don't post much but now I come here maybe once a month.

What is new about these people anymore? There is none -- no news, no new music, it's all just same-old same-old regurgitated ad-nauseam stuff.

THAT is the reason there's nothing to read here or post here any more. Well, besides composing posts querying the gross injustice, that is

Old 05-26-2019, 08:31 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by desertangel View Post
Perhaps I waited too long to try and sell my Stevie stage worn clothing. I knew this would happen! Frankly, there never was a right time because, looking back, I didn't even own the stuff until after her decline was well under way. Hindsight is always 20-20 isn't it.
She still has cult followers who'd forgive her if she shot someone on Fifth Ave in broad daylight. so who knows? Or!
Donate it to a homeless shelter in her name? That'd make her proud, according to what she used to toot her own horn about.