The Ledge

Go Back   The Ledge > Main Forums > Present Band
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 05-15-2019, 11:45 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Default Set List Changes for New Tour Leg?

Do you suppose there will be any changes on the setlist for the Europe and Oceania part of the tour? It would be nice to see them mix things up a bit, but I won't hold my breath.
Old 05-15-2019, 03:24 PM
Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feather Blade View Post
Do you suppose there will be any changes on the setlist for the Europe and Oceania part of the tour? It would be nice to see them mix things up a bit, but I won't hold my breath.
Doubt it very much, although I seem to remember Mick saying that there would be some changes.....but that's Mick being Mick. I'm so disappointed that they dropped some of the deep cuts like 'Hypnotised' that they played on those opening shows in the Fall and my concern would be that , with the outdoor shows and support bands in Europe ,we might get an even more curtailed setlist. Lots of people on this European tour are seeing the band for the first -and probably last-time (bucket list thing) and will be happy with the 'Greatest Hits'.
Old 05-16-2019, 08:16 AM
Addicted Ledgie

I wondered too if they would make any changes for this leg of the tour. I wish they would bring back Hypnotized. That was my favorite on the tour.

I have changed, but you remain ageless
Old 05-25-2019, 02:33 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by sleepless child View Post
I wondered too if they would make any changes for this leg of the tour. I wish they would bring back Hypnotized. That was my favorite on the tour.
I think we will get a Christine "Tusk" tune, probably one without Lindsey vocals... Over and Over? Honey Hi? Most boring but likely: Brown Eyes.
Old 05-26-2019, 12:28 AM
Senior Ledgie

I feel sure they'll bring back Neil & Stevie doing "I Got You" (which was dropped after the first half of a tour). That'll be a big crowd pleaser downunder.

By the way, I first read this as 'cast list changes for new tour leg' (implying a new band lineup) LOL
Old 06-03-2019, 08:36 AM
Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by secret love View Post
I think we will get a Christine "Tusk" tune, probably one without Lindsey vocals... Over and Over? Honey Hi? Most boring but likely: Brown Eyes.
How about "Think About Me"? Regardless if Lindsey sung on it, it rocks.
Old 06-03-2019, 03:58 PM
Senior Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by secret love View Post
...do you not like Brown Eyes?!

"The face of a pretty girl x1,000,000" -Isn't It Midnight (The song that got me into Christine McVie)

"The sun is bright, but not too bright to see. When the darkness comes you've got to fly into the light." -Doing What I Can (The song that got me into Lindsey Buckingham)

"I can still hear you saying you would never break the chain" -The Chain (The song that got me into Fleetwood Mac)
Old 06-05-2019, 01:12 PM
Senior Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by guillamene View Post
Doubt it very much, although I seem to remember Mick saying that there would be some changes.....but that's Mick being Mick. I'm so disappointed that they dropped some of the deep cuts like 'Hypnotised' that they played on those opening shows in the Fall and my concern would be that , with the outdoor shows and support bands in Europe ,we might get an even more curtailed setlist. Lots of people on this European tour are seeing the band for the first -and probably last-time (bucket list thing) and will be happy with the 'Greatest Hits'.
I don't think he Mac changes setlists unfortunaly.
They are so boring with setlists and haven't fantasy so I think they'll sing the same setlists.......because many fans want to hear Always the same song UNFORTUNALY
Old 06-11-2019, 04:28 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Location: Somewhere near Key Biscayne, nothing there so I came back

Quote:
Originally Posted by mirror69 View Post
I don't think he Mac changes setlists unfortunaly.
They are so boring with setlists and haven't fantasy so I think they'll sing the same setlists.......because many fans want to hear Always the same song UNFORTUNALY
Exactly
Especially with new members. Its not as easy to pick deep tracks from old albums while on tour with new members.
Old 06-11-2019, 10:46 AM
Senior Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macfan4life View Post
Exactly
Especially with new members. Its not as easy to pick deep tracks from old albums while on tour with new members.
It's so wrong for my opinion Always the same songs are tired at last I think to refresh the tour must have courage to perform Others songs also with any old&new members now they can to perform any from all the Fleetwood Mac stuff.......

I think my love not finish if not sings Dreams or Say you love me or Landslide or Second Hand news right?

All over again song is what I can to explain it's a really gem LIVE!!!!