Old 08-04-2016, 06:32 PM
Registered

Not my job to persecute - prosecute - ,convict her
Old 08-04-2016, 06:37 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by olive View Post
Not my job to persecute - prosecute - ,convict her
Is it your job to evaluate the credentials of a candidate for the Presidency of your country? And VOTE accordingly?
Old 08-04-2016, 06:39 PM
Registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwd View Post
Is it your job to evaluate the credentials of a candidate for the Presidency of your country? And VOTE accordingly?
Yes and I have made it this far in life be doing so .... And never had a regret
Old 08-04-2016, 06:43 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by olive View Post
Yes and I have made it this far in life be doing so .... And never had a regret

I'm glad to hear that. Do I need to provide any more "details"? Something tells me I'd be wasting my time.
Old 08-04-2016, 07:05 PM
Addicted Ledgie

May be of some help (quotes from NYTimes)...

"other senior officials had used personal email accounts for official business, including Colin Powell when he was secretary"

"Mrs. Clinton’s use of a private server was known by some officials beyond her closest aides, but no one in the State Department told her directly to use the department’s official email. "

Here is where some come up with 30,000 missing emails...

"Mrs. Clinton instructed her aides to cull through roughly 60,000 emails that had passed through the server and turn over those involving official business. Those amounted to roughly half of the total."

Presumably the half not released are not connected to her job. "While acknowledging that Mrs. Clinton had ultimately complied with requests to turn over the emails, the report determined that the effort was “incomplete.”"

Some of the emails in question were erroneously marked classified, and two of the three others that were classified contained information simply arranging for a time she was going to phone someone (after the call made then no longer classified).
Old 08-04-2016, 08:16 PM
Addicted Ledgie

I don't think I'd be surprised if he dropped out at the 11th hour. I swear he is secretly working with the Hillary camp to make sure she gets elected.
Old 08-05-2016, 08:01 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Exclamation Ya know...

Quote:
Originally Posted by paleshadow View Post
I don't think I'd be surprised if he dropped out at the 11th hour. I swear he is secretly working with the Hillary camp to make sure she gets elected.
there was talk, that has yet to NOT be proved as to being true, that Bill Clinton was the person who first put into Trump's mind that he should run for President...

It says how much this country has fallen when an Asshole (Trump) is running for POTUS against a Crook (Clinton) - seems the smartest people in this country do not want to lead it, so they let the Egotistical (try) to do it instead.

I have to agree with what George Carlin once said about voting:

“I don't vote. Two reasons. First of all it's meaningless; this country was bought and sold a long time ago. The sh*t they shovel around every 4 years *pfff* doesn't mean a f*cking thing.

Secondly, I believe if you vote, you have no right to complain. People like to twist that around – they say, 'If you don't vote, you have no right to complain', but where's the logic in that? If you vote and you elect dishonest, incompetent people into office who screw everything up, you are responsible for what they have done. You caused the problem; you voted them in; you have no right to complain.

I, on the other hand, who did not vote, who in fact did not even leave the house on election day, am in no way responsible for what these people have done and have every right to complain about the mess you created that I had nothing to do with.”

"To acknowledge death is to accept freedom and responsibility."

"Fleetwood Mac and its fans remind me of a toilet plunger...keep bringing up old sh*t..."
Old 08-05-2016, 08:10 AM
estranged4life
This message has been deleted by estranged4life. Reason: Double posting due to idiot on the other side of the screen lack of typing skills
Old 08-05-2016, 06:12 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Just knowing what is going on is a duty of a citizen in a democracy. It follows logically that if you are actually informed as you can be, shunning sheer slanted misinformation meant to outrage and provoke reactionism, then you have a responsibility to vote even if it is just for the lesser of two evils or for something others say has no chance of getting in.
Closed Thread