Go Back   The Ledge > Main Forums > Chit Chat
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 01-10-2011, 12:21 PM
Junior Ledgie

Default 70 Facts About You...

Just a fun (well i find it fun) way of getting to know one another...Post yours!

1. What are your initials? JC

2. What is your favorite thing to wear? My black dress with daisies on it.

3. Last thing you ate? Cheap supermarket chocolate, I'm a student next to save

4. One place you will NEVER eat at? I don't think there is one tbh...

5. I say Shotgun, you say: Damn!

6. Last person you hugged? My mum when she said goodbye to me yesterday.

7. Does anyone you know wanna date you? That's impossible.

8. Would you date anyone you met online? No.

9. Name something you like physically about yourself: Probably my eyes.

10. The last place you went out to dinner to? Pizza Hut with my friends.

11. Who is your best friend? I have 4 very close friends. Emma, Lucy, Celine and Serena

12. What time of the day is it? It's evening, about 5:06pm where I am.

13. Who/What made you angry today? Not been angry yet, though I am frustrated with a uni presentation I have to do in French.

14. Baseball or Football? Football.

15. Ever gone skinny dipping? No, and it may sound strange but i kinda want to do it, just once so I can say I have :L

16. Favorite type of Food? Italian. I also love Chinese.

17. Favorite holiday: Christmas/New Year.

18. Do you download music: Not very often, I prefer to actually buy the cd.

19. Do you care if your socks are dirty? Not really...I'm not that fussed about these things to be honest.

20. Opinion of Chinese symbol tattoos? No opinion...

21. Would you date the person who posted this? No.

22. Has anyone ever sang or played for you personally? No I would love that one day

23. Do you love anyone? I love my friends and family but I'm not in love, no.

24. Are colored contact lenses sexy? I don't know...I've never met anyone with them in..except a guy who had green hair and purple eyes, but that was quite creepy. But i think natural is best.

25. Have you ever bungee jumped? No, I want to do that, as scary as it sounds!

26. Have you ever gone white-water rafting? No.

27. Has anyone ten years older than you ever hit on you? Hahaha no. No one hits on me, not even people my age :L

28. How many pets do you have? None, though my dad has two cats. Mum and I are considering getting a West Highland Terrier

29. Have you met a real redneck? No.

30. How is the weather right now? It's fine. It was snowing a wee bit yesterday but fine today.

31. What are you listening to right now? Fleetwood Mac. I'm not just saying that cause this is on a Fleetwood Mac forum, I am :L Isn't It Midnight is playing as I type this.

32. What is your current favorite song? At the moment I can't stop listening to Gypsy by Fleetwood Mac, I had never heard that one until the beginning of December and I have seriously not stopped listening to it since.

33. What was the last movie you watched? Planes, Trains and Automobiles. I love that movie, one of my favourites.

34. Do you wear contacts? No.

35. Where was the last place you went besides your house? To my lecture at the university, which is literally just round the corner from where I live.

36. What are you afraid of? Spiders. An obvious one I know but I really am terrified.

37. How many piercings have you had? Two, one on each ear.

38. What piercings do you want? No more.

39. What's one thing you've learned this year? This year...well it's only 10 days in but I think I can say I've learned that things are never as bad as they seem.

40. What do you usually order from Starbucks? Either a large cup of milk or their signature hot chocolate. I'm not a very tea or coffee person.

41. What Magazines are you reading? NME, Q...lots of music magazines.

42. Have you ever fired a gun: No.

43. Are you missing someone? Yeah, I miss my family and my friends.

44. Favorite TV show? I have so many. I loved Lost and Ugly Betty when they were on. I love Glee, Grey's Anatomy, The Office and Pretty Little Liars too. Friends and Frasier too

45. Do you have an obession with WoW? What's WoW?

46. Has anyone ever said you looked like a celeb? Yes.

47. What celeb do you look like? My friend has said I look like both Stevie Nicks and America Ferrera at times. I feel very flattered but I don't see it at all :L

48. Who would you like to see right now? Any of my friends.

49. Favorite movie of all time? Too many. I love Planes, Trains and Automobiles, The Dead Poet's Society and many MANY more. I can't choose these things.

50. Do you find yourself loved? Sometimes...though a lot of the time I doubt it :/

51. Have you ever been caught doing something you weren't suppose to? Yeah, but nothing too serious :L

52. Favorite smell? Books, I love smelling the pages.

53. Butter, plain, or salted popcorn? Butter or Plain. I'm not a fan of the salt.

54. Ever put a friend in a cop car on JukePix.com? Huh? No.

55. Ever been in a cop car in real life? Yes actually, my dad used to be in the police force and one time I got to go in his car It was exciting

56. Has anyone you were really close to passed away recently? No.

57. Our Lady Peace or Nickelback? Nickelback.

58. What's something that really bugs you? When people don't say thank you when you hold a door open for them, they just walk on by.

59. Do you like Michael Jackson? Yes, I love him.

60. Taco Bell or Burger King? Burger King.

61. What's your favorite perfume? Don't wear much perfume tbh.

62. Favorite baseball team? I don't have one.

63. Ever call a 1-900 phone number? No,

64. Nipple or Nose rings? Ew, nose.

65. What's the longest time you've gone without sleep? 2 days. I was very upset but eventually I got too tired and just fell asleep :L

66. Last time you went bowling? AGES ago. infact, it could possibly be when I went to America in October 2009. We went to an amazing bowling alley in Arizona Those were the days

67. Where is the weirdest place you have slept? I don't sleep in odd places, i'm not that interesting. The floor is the strangest place.. Well actually, I slept under my piano once :L

68. Who was your last phone call? Mum.

69. Last time you were at work? I don't have a job. I'm a student at university, so last time i worked was today...but not for very long :L

70. What's the closest orange object to you? My Spanish dictionary. What a strange question to end with :L
Old 01-10-2011, 12:40 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Only doing 34 cause I'm lazy, hah.

1. What are your initials? JM
2. What is your favorite thing to wear? My Stevie boots, haha♥
3. Last thing you ate? Kraft Dinner!
4. One place you will NEVER eat at? "Red Lobster," yuck.
5. I say Shotgun, you say: STFU
6. Last person you hugged? My Dog.
7. Does anyone you know wanna date you? I'm married, so too bad 4 them
8. Would you date anyone you met online? Yes. & it does work, that's how my Mom met her husband, they met on a Facebook Date Service thinger.
9. Name something you like physically about yourself: My height, I'm glad I'm not freakishly tall or short.
10. The last place you went out to dinner to? The Acorn
11. Who is your best friend? There names are Makala ,Victoria & Jess.
12. What time of the day is it? 1:32 Pm
13. Who/What made you angry today? My school work.
14. Baseball or Football? Baseball
15. Ever gone skinny dipping? No
16. Favorite type of Food? Chinese. Never really had any other cuisine.
17. Favorite holiday: CHRISTMAS
18. Do you download music: Yes, but mostly make YouTube videos into MP3's so I don't know if that counts, aha. I usually download the songs first & then buy them, for example with TISL, I actually bought it on iTunes before I ordered it at HMV.
19. Do you care if your socks are dirty? Nah, I change them everyday so it is what it is.
20. Opinion of Chinese symbol tattoos? I would have to be extremely sure it meant what I thought it meant, before I personally got one.
21. Would you date the person who posted this? No, she's a female.
22. Has anyone ever sang or played for you personally? No
23. Do you love anyone? Friends & family
24. Are colored contact lenses sexy? They just look odd to me, they look unatural. People always ask me if mine are colored, but my eyes are just that blue in person.
25. Have you ever bungee jumped? I would.
27. Has anyone ten years older than you ever hit on you? Probably
28. How many pets do you have? 2 dogs, 3 cats. 1 fish
29. Have you met a real redneck? Plenty.
30. How is the weather right now? Nipply
31. What are you listening to right now? Shakira - Gypsy
32. What is your current favorite song? What's My Name - Rihanna
33. What was the last movie you watched?How Do You Know, with Reese Witherspoon, she's my favorite. Cute movie.
34. Do you wear contacts? Yes. Can't imagine my life without em.

Old 01-10-2011, 02:03 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

1. What are your initials? SAML

2. What is your favorite thing to wear? My Fleetwood Mac Hoodie that I bought in large when I really needed a small. It's so damn comfy

3. Last thing you ate? Quorn Chicken Sandwhich

4. One place you will NEVER eat at? Chain fast food places. They disgust me.

5. I say Shotgun, you say: Whatever...

6. Last person you hugged? I think my Mum

7. Does anyone you know wanna date you? Haha. Yeah right.

8. Would you date anyone you met online? It depends on each indiviual circumstance.

9. Name something you like physically about yourself: Pass. Next question please.

10. The last place you went out to dinner to? Feroni's Italian Cafe with my Dad for Tea

11. Who is your best friend? Jasia, Kelly, Boyzie, Karla

12. What time of the day is it? 6:39 when I answered this question

13. Who/What made you angry today? I havn't been angry today. Surprisingly chilled out.

14. Baseball or Football? Neither. I'm not into overblown shows of testosterone and ego

15. Ever gone skinny dipping? No and I never will. It wouldn't be a pretty sight

16. Favorite type of Food? A little of this. Little of that. I'm a naturally picky person when it comes to food

17. Favorite holiday: Christmas

18. Do you download music: I prefer to buy CDs but if I'm unable to find a song on an album then I do download

19. Do you care if your socks are dirty? They're only socks. Not as though my feet have been somewhere to make them absolutely disgusting

20. Opinion of Chinese symbol tattoos? My brother has a ton and I hate them. How does he know what they say? Could be advertising Big Bob's Burlesque House for all he knows..

22. Has anyone ever sang or played for you personally? Why would they do that?

23. Do you love anyone? Not in the romantic sense

24. Are colored contact lenses sexy? I don't like things other than eyes being in the sockets anyway. I'm really paranoid about my eyes and nose

25. Have you ever bungee jumped? No and I don't want to. I don't mind dropping diagonally but I can't drop vertically

26. Have you ever gone white-water rafting? I can't swim anyway

27. Has anyone ten years older than you ever hit on you? I've only once gotten that kind of attention and he turned out to be unhinged so...yeah

28. How many pets do you have? Three. A Cat named Salem Lumpy Lee. And two Gerbils named Avalon and Zelda. They're (The Gerbils. My Cat's my baby and he'll never die) old so when they drop off I really want a Ferret or a Rat.

29. Have you met a real redneck? Quite a few when I went to Tenessee

30. How is the weather right now? It's been raining alot today

31. What are you listening to right now? The Simpsons on the television in the background

32. What is your current favorite song? I have quite a few. Gypsy (Fleetwood Mac), Maria (Blondie), Rambling Man (Laura Marling), The Boxer (Simon And Garfunkel)

33. What was the last movie you watched? Uhm. I havn't watched one in quite a while but I think it was Requiem For a Dream

34. Do you wear contacts? See question 24

35. Where was the last place you went besides your house? Into Town with my Mum on Saturday

36. What are you afraid of? Rejection

37. How many piercings have you had? Twice in each ear and once in the eyebrow which fell out during class one day My eyebrow literally spat it out

38. What piercings do you want? My Nose and another attempt at the eyebrow

39. What's one thing you've learned this year? I shouldn't count on people as much as I used to

40. What do you usually order from Starbucks? I don't visit Starbucks. I prefer Costa Coffee where I get fruity Frappuccinos.

41. What Magazines are you reading? I don't read magazines

43. Are you missing someone? I am but the sad thing is they don't miss me back

44. Favorite TV show? I don't watch that much TV, though I do enjoy Black Books, Porridge and House MD

45. Do you have an obession with WoW? World Of Warcraft? I can't say I've ever played it

46. [B]Has anyone ever said you looked like a celeb? Yes

47. What celeb do you look like? I've been told that I look like Drew Barrymore for some reason

48. Who would you like to see right now? A friend I havn't met

49. Favorite movie of all time? Unconditional Love, Ginger Snaps and 28 Days (Sandra Bullock not Zombies)

50. Do you find yourself loved? By my Mother at least

51. Have you ever been caught doing something you weren't suppose to? Me and my Brother once stole penny sweets from the Co-Op when we were five. Mum made us return them (Eww)

52. Favorite smell? Lavander, Lemon, Nail Varnish, Fresh Paint and Old Books

53. Butter, plain, or salted popcorn? Salted

54. Ever put a friend in a cop car on JukePix.com? I've absolutely no idea what that is

55. Ever been in a cop car in real life? I'm glad to say never

56. Has anyone you were really close to passed away recently? An old friend passed away two days after Christmas. But like I said, we'd lost touch

57. Our Lady Peace or Nickelback? Neither

58. What's something that really bugs you? The kind of people you see on Jeremy Kyle or Jerry Springer. Who don't respect themselves or each other. And the kind of people you see on Maury who think that in order to look good you have to dress, titivate and act like a Whore

59. Do you like Michael Jackson? Liked, surely? Some of his songs were cool.

60. Taco Bell or Burger King? I don't like chain fast food

61. What's your favorite perfume? I don't wear Perfume. I wear Lavander oil instead

62. Favorite baseball team? I don't have one.

63. Ever call a 1-900 phone number? A what number?

64. Nipple or Nose rings? Nose though my friend does have her nipple pierced. Thankfully she hasn't shown it to me

65. What's the longest time you've gone without sleep? Quite a few days. I'm not a sleeper anyway

66. Last time you went bowling? My friends Boyzie and Jasia took me the day after my birthday

67. Where is the weirdest place you have slept? Ontop of the wardrobe and in the park

68. Who was your last phone call? Jasia

69. Last time you were at work? I'm a student so I don't have a job at the moment. But until a couple of years ago I was an Administrator for a large website and did Voluntary work of a Vetinary Surgery

70. What's the closest orange object to you? There's a little Orange on one of my headscarves hanging off of my bedpost

Last edited by Silver Springs; 01-10-2011 at 02:08 PM..
Old 01-10-2011, 02:06 PM
Addicted Ledgie

1. What are your initials? GGJ

2. What is your favorite thing to wear? My favorite Rebecca Taylor blouse.

3. Last thing you ate? Currently eating a small bag of smart puffs.

4. One place you will NEVER eat at? IHOP, Dunkin Doughnuts (I’m allergic to wheat flour)

5. I say Shotgun, you say: ‘Kay.

6. Last person you hugged? My sister. She’s a cuddler, I’m not, so she gives me sneak hugs.

7. Does anyone you know wanna date you? I believe several do…

8. Would you date anyone you met online? No

9. Name something you like physically about yourself: My lips

10. The last place you went out to dinner to? It’s called Fig & Olive

11. Who is your best friend? Her name is Isabelle

12. What time of the day is it? It's 8:30 PM where I am

13. Who/What made you angry today? Not a thing—I’ve had a lovely day.

15. Ever gone skinny dipping? Yup.

16. Favorite type of Food? Sushi when I’m dieting, Thai when I’m not.

17. Favorite holiday: Thanksgiving

18. Do you download music: Very rarely—only when it’s not available on iTunes.

19. Do you care if your socks are dirty? Not generally, no.

20. Opinion of Chinese symbol tattoos? Mild dislike.

22. Has anyone ever sang or played for you personally? No, and I would probably find it dreadfully awkward if they did.

23. Do you love anyone? My friends and family.

24. Are colored contact lenses sexy? Nope. You can always tell they’re fake, y’know?

25. Have you ever bungee jumped? No.

26. Have you ever gone white-water rafting? Yes—several times.

27. Has anyone ten years older than you ever hit on you? Yes. Uh, people 40 years older than me have hit on me. I normally try to make them feel really awkward by pretending to be even younger than I am.

28. How many pets do you have? None—my dog died last year. My sister and I are planning to adopt a cat once we get our apartment this summer, though!

30. How is the weather right now? Very nice. I’m abroad, and soaking up a little sun.

31. What are you listening to right now? I’m actually watching an episode of How I Met Your Mother.

32. What is your current favorite song? For the last week, it's been Leader of the Pack. My mum, sister and I cannot get it out of our heads and keep belting it out (and not well--we're all dreaful!).

33. What was the last movie you watched? Cairo Time

34. Do you wear contacts? No, but I do have glasses.

35. Where was the last place you went besides your house? I’m actually at a hotel right now—not my house. Before this, a restaurant.

36. What are you afraid of? Many, many things. But airplanes come immediately to mind.

37. How many piercings have you had? Two, one on each ear.

38. What piercings do you want? No more.

39. What's one thing you've learned this year? A bit early for this question, no? I’ve learned a great deal about Egyptian culture and history. Nothing like a great life lesson, though.

40. What do you usually order from Starbucks? Chai tea latte. But ever since Starbucks in NY started listing their calories, I’m terrified to go into the buildings!

41. What Magazines are you reading? Vogue, Vanity Fair, Elle, People, Us…

42. Have you ever fired a gun: Yes—clay pigeons. I’ve only been once, though.

43. Are you missing someone? Not really. When I’m away, I don’t tend to actively miss people.

44. Favorite TV show? I watch way too much TV. All-time would include Arrested Development, 30 Rock, Rome, Veronica Mars, and countless others. I also have a dreadful weakness for soap operas, having grown up watching them and interned at one.

45. Do you have an obsession with WoW? No. I look at it like cocaine—I just know I’d get addicted, so I’ve made a conscious decision not to start.

47. What celeb do you look like? I get Christina Ricci, Jennifer Garner, and Rachel McAdams often.

48. Who would you like to see right now? Any of the people I love, but two of my cousins have been on my mind today.

49. Favorite movie of all time? Girl, Interrupted, The Royal Tennenbaums, An Education, Metropolitan (or anything by Whit Stillman), Atonement.

50. Do you find yourself loved? Yes—I’m very lucky.

51. Have you ever been caught doing something you weren't supposed to? Plenty of times, but nothing serious.

52. Favorite smell? Lilac

53. Butter, plain, or salted popcorn? Lightly salted.

54. Ever put a friend in a cop car on JukePix.com? Nope. Don’t even know what that means.

55. Ever been in a cop car in real life? No

57. Our Lady Peace or Nickelback? Nickelback.

58. What's something that really bugs you? Small-mindedness

59. Do you like Michael Jackson? I do.

60. Taco Bell or Burger King? Neither.

61. What's your favorite perfume? Frederic Malle--En Passant.

62. Favorite baseball team? Yankees, I guess?

63. Ever call a 1-900 phone number? No

64. Nipple or Nose rings? Neither. Nose, if I have to pick.

65. What's the longest time you've gone without sleep? 26 hours.

66. Last time you went bowling? At least a couple of years, but I’m honestly not sure.

67. Where is the weirdest place you have slept? Nothing springs to mind…

68. Who was your last phone call? My friend Kevin.

69. Last time you were at work? I’m a student, and the last time I had in internship was last June. So, June.

70. What's the closest orange object to you? I’m in a hotel room, and with the monochromatic decorating, there’s literally not a single orange object in the room. Not one.

Last edited by mezzoforte; 01-10-2011 at 02:11 PM..
Old 01-10-2011, 02:14 PM
Addicted Ledgie

1. What are your Initials. MJM

2. What is your favorite thing to wear. Anything loose fitting.

3. Last thing you ate. PB and J

4. One place you will never eat. I'll try anything

5. You say shotgun, I say: WTF?!

6. Last person you hugged. My Wife.

7. Does anybody you know want to date you. Nope

8. Would you date someone you met online. No

9. Name something you like Physically about yourself. My eyes

10. The last place you went to dinner. Applebee's

11. Who is your best friend. My wife and Annette

12. What time of day is it. 2:13. Afternoon

13. Who/what made you angry today. Nothing. I'm a mellow guy.

14. Baseball or Football. Neither. I hate sports

15. Ever gone skinny dipping. Hell no. Do not intend to

16. Favorite type of food. Seafood. Especially Shrimp

17. Favorite holiday. Christmas

18. Do you download music. Sometimes. Mostly I buy CDS

19. Do you care if your socks are dirty. Not really

20. Opinion of Chinese Symbol Tatoos. None

22. Would you date the person who posted this. NO

22. Has anyone Played or sang for you. Yes Toni Basil's Mickey. My friend did.

23. Do you love anyone. My wife Jess. She's my rock. We met in a playpen as babies. She's my life.

24. Are colored contact lenses sexy. No.

25. Have you ever bungee Jumped. No

26. Have you ever White Water Rafted- No. I'm handicapped so I limit such activities.

27. Has anyone ten years older then you ever hit on you. No. If it happened I wouldin't know what to do lol.

28. Do you have any pets. Nope. Had a dog that died 10 years ago.

29. Have you met a real redneck. A few. Most I've met were close minded dumb sacks.

30. How is the weather right now. Sunny and cold. Got ANOTHER snow storm coming though.

31 What music are you listening to. Meat Loaf. Bat II

32. What is your current favorite song. For crying out loud. Describe how I feel for my wife to a T

33. What the last movie you watched. Pulp Fiction. I adore it

34. Do you wear contacts. No

35. Where was the last place you went besides your house. A wheelchair repair place.

36. What are you afraid of. Spending my life alone

37. How many piercings have you had. None

38. What piercings do you want. None

39. What's one thing you've learned this year. Well ever year I become more disillusioned
with America. So far this year same thing

40. What do you order from starbucks. I hate coffie

41. What Magazines are you reading. None

42. Have you ever fired a gun. No

43. Are you missing someone. Yes. My cousin in Florida

44. Favorite TV show. Dexter. Golden Girls. Cheers. 24. Boy Meets World. Seinfeld.

45. Do you have an Obsession with WoW. No

46. Has anyone ever said you look like a Celeb. No

47. What Celeb do you look like. None that I know.

48. Who would like to see right now. My cousins

49. Favorite Movie of all time. Too many to list.

50. Do you find yourself loved. Yes. I'm very insecure though. I have bouts of depression. Few and far between which is good

51. Have you ever been caught doing something you're not supposed too. Yes.

52. Favorite smell. Gasoline. I know weird.

53. Butter, plain or salted popcorn. Butter

54. Ever put a friend in a cop care on JukePix.com. UMMMM....no

55. Ever been in a cop car in real life. No

56. Has anyone you were really close to passed away recently. No, thank god.

57. Our Lady peace or Nickleback. Oh lord. Neither. Not my thing.

58. What something that really bugs you. Fox news. Also Immature people.

59. Do you Like Michael Jackson. As a person..no. As an artist..yes.

60. Taco Bell or Burger King. Burger King.

61. What's your Favorite perfume. Don't have one.

62. Favorite baseball team. Don't have one.

63. Ever call a 1-900 number. No

64. Nipple or nose ring. Neither..very unattractive

65. What's the longest time you've ever gone without sleep. A day

66. Last time you went bowiling. God it's been forever. 2003 maybe.

67. Oddest place you've ever slept. No odd places for me.

68. Who was your last phone call. My Cousin.

69. Ladt time you worked- Last February. I'm a Public speaker they call me in yearly.

70. What's the closest Orange object to you. None.

Mick

-Tom Waits

Last edited by bluefox4000; 01-10-2011 at 02:36 PM..
Old 01-10-2011, 02:20 PM
Addicted Ledgie

1. What are your initials?

***SWD

2. What is your favorite thing to wear?

***Jeans & T-shirt (preferably, my "distressed" Denver Broncos t-shirt) & cheap imitation of Birkenstock sandals

3. Last thing you ate?

***I plan on living for a while longer, so it wouldn't be the "LAST" thing I ate.

4. One place you will NEVER eat at?

**A rural gas station bathroom

5. I say Shotgun, :

***"Shoot him 'fore he runs, now. Do the jerk baby, do the dirt now"

6. Last person you hugged?

***probably, one of my parents...don't really remember

7. Does anyone you know wanna date you?

***have no idea...being that I'm married, that would set off a whole hornet's nest I'd rather not have to deal with.

8. Would you date anyone you met online?

***Since my wife & I MET on line, I'd be lying (in a way) if I said "no". But, the connotation that "would I" is in the future, not the past, then "no".

9. Name something you like physically about yourself:

***that I still have a full head of hair...maybe it's not the COLOR I'd prefer it to be, but I still GOT IT; and that's the main thing.

10. The last place you went out to dinner to?

***Chronic Tacos

11. Who is your best friend?

***My wife and my beagle

12. What time of the day is it?

***you can't tell by looking out your window?

13. Who/What made you angry today?

***David A

14. Baseball or Football?

***actually, I prefer Basketball...but, I'm an equal opportunity fan when it comes to sports. Like all four major sports (Baseball, Football, Basketball & Ice Hockey)

15. Ever gone skinny dipping?

***DUH!

16. Favorite type of Food?

***Don't really have a favorite. My latest craving has been "Sushi", so that came to mind first...but I also love Italian, Mexican, Indian, Chinese, Thai, basic Americana (burgers, fries, hot dogs, etc), slowly acquiring a taste for Eastern Mediterranean, too. My problem is I like a LOT of different foods...probably why I have weight issues.

17. Favorite holiday:

***hard to say. Probably since my office closes between Christmas Eve & New Year's Day, hard to compete with an entire paid week off.

18. Do you download music:

***Not as much as I used to.

19. Do you care if your socks are dirty?

***it's a rare occasion if I even WEAR socks, so I'd have to say "no".

20. Opinion of Chinese symbol tattoos?

***Depends on 1) where they are and 2) who it's on.

21. Would you date the person who posted this?

*** see # 7. I'm married...not available.

22. Has anyone ever sang or played for you personally?

***Yes. And, vice versa, as well.

23. Do you love anyone?

***I'm VERY MUCH in love with my wife, thanks for asking.

24. Are colored contact lenses sexy?

***Have no idea.

25. Have you ever bungee jumped?

***Uh, no. Being that I have a slight fear of heights...kinda weird for a guy who, as a kid, obsessed about being a pilot or astronaut.

26. Have you ever gone white-water rafting?

***Nope

27. Has anyone ten years older than you ever hit on you?

***Yep...and even older.

28. How many pets do you have?

***Living? Just one. Daisy the beagle. My rottweiler, Rudy passed away 8 years ago today...so feeling a little sensitive about that today.

29. Have you met a real redneck?

***Many!!!! And, despite my Family Tree actually forking, I'm even related to a few.

30. How is the weather right now?

***I'm indoors, it's a comfortable 68 degrees in here.

31. What are you listening to right now?

***The "tappety-tap-tap" of my fingers typing on the computer keyboard & the hum of the fan. Haven't pulled out my iPod yet.

32. What is your current favorite song?

***They are what they have been for the last 40+ years..."Oh Well" (FMac) & "In Memory Of Elizabeth Reed" (Allman Bros). Although, I have been pretty enamoured with both the "wall of sound" version of "Thrown Down" and an alternate version of "Maybe Love Will Change Your Mind", the last couple of weeks.

33. What was the last movie you watched?

***Salt

34. Do you wear contacts?

***No.

35. Where was the last place you went besides your house?

***Came in to work.

36. What are you afraid of?

***Heights, cockroaches, dying (not "death", per se, just the process of dying), claustrophobic a bit, as well.

37. How many piercings have you had?

***None.

38. What piercings do you want?

***see # 37.

39. What's one thing you've learned this year?

***Haven't documented that...I'm just CONSTANTLY in "Learning" mode.

40. What do you usually order from Starbucks?

***I don't "usually" order anything, but when I OCCASIONALLY do go to Starbucks, I'll get an Iced Blended Mocha with Hazelnut...then shake a bunch of cinnamon in it.

41. What Magazines are you reading?

***Guitar Player

42. Have you ever fired a gun:

***Yes, but not in about 35-40 years

43. Are you missing someone?

***Yes...I miss my wife & my grandson

44. Favorite TV show?

***Too many to mention. But, faves that are on the air NOW:
Burn Notice
Castle
Criminal Minds
The Office
The Closer

45. Do you have an obession with WoW?

***No...but I do have an obsession with the WoW episode of South Park.

46. Has anyone ever said you looked like a celeb?

***Yes.

47. What celeb do you look like?

***Over the years, I've gotten: Bob Seger, Lowell George, Vince Gill & Jerry Garcia. Other than MAYBE the first two, I don't see it, myself.

48. Who would you like to see right now?

***My wife.

49. Favorite movie of all time?

***can't narrow.
A Hard Day's Night
Help!
Yellow Submarine
Let It Be
Duck Soup
(or any Marx Bros movie with all four Marx Bros)
Blazing Saddles
Monty Python & The Holy Grail
Office Space
When Harry Met Sally
The Usual Suspects
Enemy Of The State
Wizard Of Oz
Gone With The Wind
DaVinci Code
Any Coen Bros movie

50. Do you find yourself loved?

***Yes. That is, assuming I've actually "found" myself.

51. Have you ever been caught doing something you weren't suppose to?

***At one point in my life, frequently. Not so much anymore.

52. Favorite smell?

***marijuana smoke, bacon frying, burgers cooking on a BBQ...those are the only ones I can MENTION anyway. (the others would be more appropriate for the TMI thread...if I could even bring myself to mention them THERE, that is)

53. Butter, plain, or salted popcorn?

***Butter...uh...EXTRA butter. (REAL butter, not that artery clogging crap in the theatres)

54. Ever put a friend in a cop car on JukePix.com?

***No.

55. Ever been in a cop car in real life?

***Yes. I can say no more.

56. Has anyone you were really close to passed away recently?

***Yes.

57. Our Lady Peace or Nickelback?

***Neither.

58. What's something that really bugs you?

*** 1) When drivers don't use their turn signals...OR, conversely...they leave them on with no intention of turning or changing lanes.

2) People who without any prompting bash Fleetwood Mac's Time album

3) Beatle bashers

4) Right wing conservatives...Tea Baggers...Republicans.

5) Overly religious people

59. Do you like Michael Jackson?

***Never met him.

60. Taco Bell or Burger King?

***Depends on my mood at the moment.

61. What's your favorite perfume?

***don't have one

62. Favorite baseball team?

***I have a few...in order:

Los Angeles Dodgers
Los Angeles Angels OF ANAHEIM
(tie for third) New York Yankees, Boston Red Sox (don't EVEN ask me to choose between those two)

63. Ever call a 1-900 phone number?

***Not intentionally, or that I remember.

64. Nipple or Nose rings?

***Neither

65. What's the longest time you've gone without sleep?

***However long it takes to watch the entire series of Twin Peaks without commercials. (a couple of months after the cancellation of the series, I hosted a Twin Peaks marathon...of the 15 people there, only 3 of us made it completely through it)

66. Last time you went bowling?

***Don't recall EXACTLY, but I think it was in 1984 or 85. I was subbing for somebody in a League. The League I was in had ended a couple of weeks earlier, so I was available and was eligible to bowl in that league.

67. Where is the weirdest place you have slept?

***In the back of a broken down station wagon in an alley, for three months.

68. Who was your last phone call?

***My wife.

69. Last time you were at work?

***I AM at work right now!!!

70. What's the closest orange object to you?

*** "Orange" as in color or flavor? "Color": Bag of tortilla chips on the table 4 feet behind me. "Flavor": Orange flavored tootsie rolls in the candy dish in the department head's office down the hall. (Had to research that last one)

Last edited by chiliD; 01-10-2011 at 06:24 PM..
Old 01-10-2011, 02:37 PM
Addicted Ledgie

1. What are your initials? AJF

2. What is your favorite thing to wear? Pajamas

3. Last thing you ate? Porkchops and beans last night

4. One place you will NEVER eat at? Someone's house that isn't clean

5. I say Shotgun, you say: Until next time...

6. Last person you hugged? Grandma

7. Does anyone you know wanna date you? Yes

9. Name something you like physically about yourself: My height

10. The last place you went out to dinner to? Chinese

11. Who is your best friend? Ashley and Troy

12. What time of the day is it? Noonish

13. Who/What made you angry today? Snow

14. Baseball or Football? Neither

15. Ever gone skinny dipping? Yes

16. Favorite type of Food? Chinese, and anything with a seafood/pasta combination

17. Favorite holiday: Groundhog's day

18. Do you download music: Yes, although I still buy tons of cds to have a physical copy.

19. Do you care if your socks are dirty? No

20. Opinion of Chinese symbol tattoos? Tired

21. Would you date the person who posted this? Wha?

22. Has anyone ever sang or played for you personally? Yes

23. Do you love anyone? Sure

24. Are colored contact lenses sexy? No

25. Have you ever bungee jumped? No, scared of heights

26. Have you ever gone white-water rafting? Yes

27. Has anyone ten years older than you ever hit on you? Yes

28. How many pets do you have? None, I used to have a cat, but he died

29. Have you met a real redneck? I live in Kentucky.

30. How is the weather right now? Stupid snow >

31. What are you listening to right now? Jewel

32. What is your current favorite song? Anything from Jagged Little Pill or This Way by Jewel

33. What was the last movie you watched? Megamind

34. Do you wear contacts? Yes

35. Where was the last place you went besides your house? Work

36. What are you afraid of? Everything Lightning, heights, death, the dark, mice, and the list goes on.

37. How many piercings have you had? None

38. What piercings do you want? None anymore, I think I'm too old. I should have got them years ago when I wanted them.

39. What's one thing you've learned this year? That life sucks.

40. What do you usually order from Starbucks? Just a black coffee, I don't care for the fancy stuff.

41. What Magazines are you reading? Game Informer is the only one I subscribe to.

42. Have you ever fired a gun: Yes, but I hated it

43. Are you missing someone? Everyone from NC.

44. Favorite TV show? Intervention, SVU, and It's Always Sunny.

45. Do you have an obession with WoW? lmao, yes!

46. Has anyone ever said you looked like a celeb? Yes, I've actually been mistaken for one.

47. What celeb do you look like? The singer from All Time Low apparently.

48. Who would you like to see right now? Ashley or Troy

49. Favorite movie of all time? Disco Pigs or Life as a House

50. Do you find yourself loved? Sure

51. Have you ever been caught doing something you weren't suppose to? Yes

52. Favorite smell? Buying new things, especially games or cds.

53. Butter, plain, or salted popcorn? Light butter

54. Ever put a friend in a cop car on JukePix.com? wut

55. Ever been in a cop car in real life? No

56. Has anyone you were really close to passed away recently? No

57. Our Lady Peace or Nickelback?

58. What's something that really bugs you? The public

59. Do you like Michael Jackson? Yes, he means the world to me.

60. Taco Bell or Burger King? Taco Bell ftw.

61. What's your favorite perfume? Exotic Coconut

62. Favorite baseball team? Ew.

64. Nipple or Nose rings? Nose

65. What's the longest time you've gone without sleep? 3 days

66. Last time you went bowling? Years ago

67. Where is the weirdest place you have slept? Cars I guess

68. Who was your last phone call? bff

69. Last time you were at work? in a few minutes

70. What's the closest orange object to you? Nothing that I can see
Old 01-10-2011, 03:05 PM
louielouie2000
This message has been deleted by louielouie2000.
Old 01-10-2011, 03:22 PM
Addicted Ledgie

1. What are your initials? KAH

2. What is your favorite thing to wear? Skinny jeans with a tighter black shirt and shorter black boots with high heels.

3. Last thing you ate? hershey miniature special dark with peanuts

4. One place you will NEVER eat at? any place that serves Indian food, gross!!

5. I say Shotgun, you say: Where?

6. Last person you hugged? My hubby!

7. Does anyone you know wanna date you? I dont know and I dont want to know.

9. Name something you like physically about yourself: My blue eyes

10. The last place you went out to dinner to? Spaghetti Warehouse

11. Who is your best friend? Alicia

12. What time of the day is it? 3:06 pm on the east coast.

13. Who/What made you angry today? The cold weather

15. Ever gone skinny dipping? Yup.

16. Favorite type of Food? Lasagna or any type of italian food.

17. Favorite holiday: Halloween

18. Do you download music: Yes on Amazon or Itunes.

19. Do you care if your socks are dirty? Yes I prefer that they are clean.

20. Opinion of Chinese symbol tattoos? No opinion

22. Has anyone ever sang or played for you personally? No.

23. Do you love anyone? My hubby, my cats and my family and friends.

24. Are colored contact lenses sexy? They are ok.

27. Has anyone ten years older than you ever hit on you? Oh yeah when I used to go to the clubs the older guys would always hit on me. Annoying!

28. How many pets do you have? 2 cats!

29. Have you met a real redneck? Yes, unfortunately.

30. How is the weather right now? Freezing about 26 degrees.

31. What are you listening to right now? Sarah Mclachlan Laws of Illusion

32. What is your current favorite song? Whats My Name by Rihanna featuring Drake

33. What was the last movie you watched? Easy A

34. Do you wear contacts? Yes.

35. Where was the last place you went besides your house? I am at work now but before that I went to the Grove City outlets.

36. What are you afraid of? Dying and I am afraid of flying as well as spiders.

37. How many piercings have you had? Just 1 in each ear.

38. What piercings do you want? None I had my belly button pierced for over 14 years and just removed it not too long ago.

39. What's one thing you've learned this year? Too stop worrying about things I have no control over.

40. What do you usually order from Starbucks? I dont go there very often but if I do its hot chocolate with soy milk and no whipped cream.

41. What Magazines are you reading? Shape, US Weekly, Rolling Stone.

42. Have you ever fired a gun: Hells No and believe me you wouldnt want me too.

43. Are you missing someone? My hubby. I always miss him when we are not together.

44. Favorite TV show? Desperate Housewives

45. Do you have an obsession with WoW? I dont know what it is?

46. Has anyone ever said you looked like a celeb? Yes when I was a lot younger I was told I used to look like Katie Holmes when she was on Dawson's Creek.

47. What celeb do you look like? I dont think anybody.

48. Who would you like to see right now? My hubby.

49. Favorite movie of all time? Almost Famous.

50. Do you find yourself loved? Yes—I’m very lucky.

51. Have you ever been caught doing something you weren't supposed to? Yes many times, ha!

52. Favorite smell? Chocolate chip cookies

53. Butter, plain, or salted popcorn? Lightly salted with butter.

54. Ever put a friend in a cop car on JukePix.com? Nope. Don’t even know what it is.

55. Ever been in a cop car in real life? No luckily

57. Our Lady Peace or Nickelback? Nickelback for sure but I love Our Lady Peace too.

58. What's something that really bugs you? Racism, stupidity, and people that say the are going to do things and dont do them.

59. Do you like Michael Jackson? I used to love him back in the day.

60. Taco Bell or Burger King? I dont like either one that much but Taco Bell if I have to choose.

61. What's your favorite perfume? Escape.

62. Favorite baseball team? Mets but I dont really have a favorite.

64. Nipple or Nose rings? None of them!!

65. What's the longest time you've gone without sleep? Probably about 30 hours or so.

66. Last time you went bowling? At least 6 years ago or so.

67. Where is the weirdest place you have slept? I cant think of anything.

68. Who was your last phone call? My hubby

69. Last time you were at work. I am at work now.

70. What's the closest orange object to you? my makeup bag
Old 01-10-2011, 03:59 PM
Addicted Ledgie

1. What are your initials? GSH
2. What is your favorite thing to wear? Nothing I kid. Jeans and a long sleeved shirt with converse or Doc Martens and my leather jacket.
3. Last thing you ate? Sausage Ragu
4. One place you will NEVER eat at? Erm, a bathroom?
5. I say Shotgun, you say: FFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUU
6. Last person you hugged? I can't remember :/
7. Does anyone you know wanna date you? I think so, but they'll be sorely disappointed.
8. Would you date anyone you met online? Possibly
9. Name something you like physically about yourself: My legs
10. The last place you went out to dinner to? A local pub
11. Who is your best friend? I have a few
12. What time of the day is it? 8.30pm
13. Who/What made you angry today? The rain
14. Baseball or Football? Neither. To play or watch.
15. Ever gone skinny dipping? No, but I want to
16. Favorite type of Food? Pasta
18. Do you download music: Yes
19. Do you care if your socks are dirty? Not really
20. Opinion of Chinese symbol tattoos? Not for me but they look ok on some people.
21. Would you date the person who posted this? No
22. Has anyone ever sang or played for you personally? Yes
23. Do you love anyone? Friends, family and pets
24. Are colored contact lenses sexy? Erm, idk
25. Have you ever bungee jumped? No
26. Have you ever gone white-water rafting? No
27. Has anyone ten years older than you ever hit on you? Yes
28. How many pets do you have? 1 dog, 1 cat, 3 tortoises, a rabbit & 2 goldfish
29. Have you met a real redneck? No
30. How is the weather right now? Cold and rainy
31. What are you listening to right now? The TV
32. What is your current favorite song? Crimson & Clover - Joan Jett & The Blackhearts
33. What was the last movie you watched? The Blind Side
34. Do you wear contacts? No
35. Where was the last place you went besides your house? My grans house
36. What are you afraid of? My favourite people/celebrities getting sick or hurt.
37. How many piercings have you had? 6 in my ears, 1 in my nose & my belly button. I've removed them all bar my nose and 1 in each ear.
38. What piercings do you want? None
39. What's one thing you've learned this year? To trust
40. What do you usually order from Starbucks? Black americano coffee
41. What Magazines are you reading? None
42. Have you ever fired a gun: A BB gun, yes. I also intend to go target shooting with my step dad when he's figured out if I'm strong enough to shoot his rifle.
43. Are you missing someone? No
44. Favorite TV show? Nothing really, I watch Dramas and all my favourites have ended now.
45. Do you have an obsession with WoW? No
46. Has anyone ever said you looked like a celeb? Twiggy
47. What celeb do you look like? No one, although I think my nose is kinda similar to Joan Jett's.
48. Who would you like to see right now? Amy, Kristen, Nikki, Rowan, Debbie & Blondie
49. Favorite movie of all time? Labyrinth
50. Do you find yourself loved? Yeah, I suppose
51. Have you ever been caught doing something you weren't supposed to? Oh yes
52. Favorite smell? Diesel Fuel For Life perfume
53. Butter, plain, or salted popcorn? Sweet
54. Ever put a friend in a cop car on JukePix.com? No, I use photoshop ha
55. Ever been in a cop car in real life? No, but I have been in a car owned by a cop. Many times.
56. Has anyone you were really close to passed away recently? Not recently, no.
57. Our Lady Peace or Nickelback? Neither
58. What's something that really bugs you? Homophobia
59. Do you like Michael Jackson? I can take his music or leave it.
60. Taco Bell or Burger King? Neither
61. What's your favorite perfume? Diesel FFL
62. Favorite baseball team? ;D This one
64. Nipple or Nose rings? Nipple
65. What's the longest time you've gone without sleep? Never more than 24 hours
66. Last time you went bowling? Oh god I can't remember. I think it was with Camp one summer. I tried jalapeños for the first time.
67. Where is the weirdest place you have slept? On the floor in a pub toilet.
68. Who was your last phone call? Amy
69. Last time you were at work. Saturday
70. What's the closest orange object to you? My little sister

Oh Yeah Christine McVie | Tumblr

Last edited by ButterCookie; 01-10-2011 at 05:54 PM..
Old 01-10-2011, 04:26 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Noone cares but still fun.

1. What are your initials? TU

2. What is your favorite thing to wear? Scarfs.

3. Last thing you ate? (home made) rice pudding.

4. One place you will NEVER eat at? Ikea restaurant. WTF?!

5. I say Shotgun, you say: What?

6. Last person you hugged? Mum.

7. Does anyone you know wanna date you? No.

8. Would you date anyone you met online? No.

9. Name something you like physically about yourself: Hair?

10. The last place you went out to dinner to? Little french restaurant.

11. Who is your best friend? Agathe, Melissa, Maxime.

12. What time of the day is it? 22:03.

13. Who/What made you angry today? Me. and my poor guitar skills.

14. Baseball or Football? Duh. Neither.

15. Ever gone skinny dipping? No .

16. Favorite type of Food? Serbian .

17. Favorite holiday: Everyday from June till September.

18. Do you download music: Sometimes.

19. Do you care if your socks are dirty? They never are.

20. Opinion of Chinese symbol tattoos? Most of the time...ugly.

21. Would you date the person who posted this? ?

22. Has anyone ever sang or played for you personally? Yes.

23. Do you love anyone? A lot of people, actually.

24. Are colored contact lenses sexy? How can this be sexy?

25. Have you ever bungee jumped? Can someone explain to me what's that?

27. Has anyone ten years older than you ever hit on you? They all are 10 years older than me, and that's a problem.

28. How many pets do you have? A hamster

29. Have you met a real redneck? Well...yes.

30. How is the weather right now? Cold.

31. What are you listening to right now? Andy Warhol-David Bowie.

32. What is your current favorite song? Andy Warhol-David Bowie. Some Become Strangers-Stevie Nicks.

33. What was the last movie you watched? "Forever Young". Dumb.

34. Do you wear contacts? Nope.

35. Where was the last place you went besides your house? I visited a friend yesterday.

36. What are you afraid of? P L A N E S. brrr.

37. How many piercings have you had? Two = ears.

38. What piercings do you want? .

39. What's one thing you've learned this year? I've learned to play Andy Warhol. And that i should work, for my exams, if i don't want to fail...miserably.

40. What do you usually order from Starbucks? I don't.

41. What Magazines are you reading? Rolling Stone, Cosmo, Le Canard Enchaîné.

43. Are you missing someone? My family in Serbia. And a friend.

44. Favorite TV show? Grey's Anatomy :P

45. Do you have an obsession with WoW? God no.

46. Has anyone ever said you looked like a celeb? No.

47. What celeb do you look like? .

48. Who would you like to see right now? My family.

49. Favorite movie of all time? Hmm.
Thelma and Louise, Arizona Dream, When Harry met Sally, Gone with the wind, Elizabethtown, Some like it Hot, Breakfast at Tiffany's, Into the Wild...

50. Do you find yourself loved? I think so. I don't even feel like I need a boyfriend, so...

51. Have you ever been caught doing something you weren't supposed to? Tough one. can't remember.

52. Favorite smell? My Grand Mother's house smell.

53. Butter, plain, or salted popcorn? Salted.

54. Ever put a friend in a cop car on JukePix.com? What?!

55. Ever been in a cop car in real life? No.

56. Has anyone you were really close to passed away recently? Thank God, no.

57. Our Lady Peace or Nickelback? Neither.

58. What's something that really bugs you? Stereotypes.

59. Do you like Michael Jackson? I don't care.

60. Taco Bell or Burger King? I don't know.

61. What's your favorite perfume? Very Irresistible by Givenchy.

62. Favorite baseball team? Are there even baseball teams in France?

63. Ever call a 1-900 phone number? What?!

64. Nipple or Nose rings? None of them. exactly.

65. What's the longest time you've gone without sleep? 40 hours or something.

66. Last time you went bowling? Hate it. probably 6 months ago.

67. Where is the weirdest place you have slept? Right in front of a church, in Montenegro. Beautiful.

68. Who was your last phone call? My sister.

69. Last time you were at work. In a past life, maybe.

70. What's the closest orange object to you? There are some orange details on my guitar...
Old 01-10-2011, 05:20 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver Springs View Post

9. Name something you like physically about yourself: Pass. Next question please.

Your pretty green eyes That's my answer!
Old 01-10-2011, 05:24 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ButterCookie View Post
58. What's something that really bugs you? Homophobia
Me too. I was in the mall with my friend the other day and she saw two men walking holding hands and she says to me, "Ew, they were just holding hands." I just kept walking and didn't say a word. She must have sensed me being uncomfortable with what she said, so she said, "...Because one was so much older." I was like, "yeah. That's why you had that reaction. Whatever." That was the end of that conversation.
People weren't born homophobic, so it just disgusts me.
Old 01-10-2011, 05:26 PM
Addicted Ledgie

1. What are your initials? RLE
2. What is your favorite thing to wear? Jeans!!
3. Last thing you ate? Spaghetti + quorn... yes
4. One place you will NEVER eat at? A café right next to a cemetery
5. I say Shotgun, you say: Shoe
6. Last person you hugged? A friend
7. Does anyone you know wanna date you? *snort*
8. Would you date anyone you met online? Sure why not
9. Name something you like physically about yourself: My hot bod. But seriously no idea
10. The last place you went out to dinner to? Pizza Hut
11. Who is your best friend? They know who they are
12. What time of the day is it? Time for
13. Who/What made you angry today? How long do you have?
14. Baseball or Football? Football
15. Ever gone skinny dipping? Nope, wouldn't want my bum/man sausage/thumbs getting cold
16. Favorite type of Food? Mmmexican?
18. Do you download music: Yes!!
19. Do you care if your socks are dirty? Um... yep?
20. Opinion of Chinese symbol tattoos? Couldn't eat a whole one
21. Would you date the person who posted this? Depends
22. Has anyone ever sang or played for you personally? Yep
23. Do you love anyone? A handful of people, none of them romantically
24. Are colored contact lenses sexy? Not on their own, no
25. Have you ever bungee jumped? Nope
26. Have you ever gone white-water rafting? Yep
27. Has anyone ten years older than you ever hit on you? I... don't think so
28. How many pets do you have? 0
29. Have you met a real redneck? No
30. How is the weather right now? Cloudy
31. What are you listening to right now? Voices inside my head by The Police
32. What is your current favorite song? Christine McVie - The Challenge / Adam Lambert - Can't Let You Go
33. What was the last movie you watched? Johnny English
34. Do you wear contacts? Nope
35. Where was the last place you went besides your house? School
36. What are you afraid of? TOADS
37. How many piercings have you had? 0
38. What piercings do you want? 0
39. What's one thing you've learned this year? How to be happy
40. What do you usually order from Starbucks? Never been *dodges rocks*
41. What Magazines are you reading? None
42. Have you ever fired a gun: A paintball gun
43. Are you missing someone? Not really
44. Favorite TV show? Um um um Cow & Chicken
45. Do you have an obession with WoW? NO
46. Has anyone ever said you looked like a celeb? Yep
47. What celeb do you look like? James May (apparently) / Rupert Grint (this one I can see)
48. Who would you like to see right now? My best friends
49. Favorite movie of all time? Oliver & Company
50. Do you find yourself loved? Not really
51. Have you ever been caught doing something you weren't suppose to? Yeah, my mum walked in on me playing Guitar Hero with a dualshock controller
52. Favorite smell? Candles
53. Butter, plain, or salted popcorn? Plain plain plain
54. Ever put a friend in a cop car on JukePix.com? All the time
55. Ever been in a cop car in real life? Non
56. Has anyone you were really close to passed away recently? Nah
57. Our Lady Peace or Nickelback? Bottle of arsenic?
58. What's something that really bugs you? Racism, homophobia
59. Do you like Michael Jackson? Have loved the bloke for years
60. Taco Bell or Burger King? Burger King I guess
61. What's your favorite perfume? Ralph Lauren Blue Eau De Toilette
62. Favorite baseball team? Whitesnake
63. Ever call a 1-900 phone number? Nah
64. Nipple or Nose rings? Neither pretty please
65. What's the longest time you've gone without sleep? A day and a few hours
66. Last time you went bowling? 2006 I think
67. Where is the weirdest place you have slept? Tent in my living room
68. Who was your last phone call? My granny, back in November
69. Last time you were at work? Never ever
70. What's the closest orange object to you? Guitar pick
Old 01-10-2011, 05:39 PM
Addicted Ledgie

I love love love these things.

1. What are your initials? MET
2. What is your favorite thing to wear? My new comfy Pajamas.
3. Last thing you ate? Carrot and coriander soup.
4. One place you will NEVER eat at? I'm not sure. Perhaps a really scruffy cafe.
5. I say Shotgun, you say: Lightsabre!
6. Last person you hugged? My mum.
7. Does anyone you know wanna date you? I don't think so. Sadly.
8. Would you date anyone you met online? Not unless they lived locally.
9. Name something you like physically about yourself: My eyes.
10. The last place you went out to dinner to? Really fancy restaurant for my cousin's birthday.
11. Who is your best friend? I have several. Couldn't pick between about 6.
12. What time of the day is it? 22:22.
13. Who/What made you angry today? The class messups for my Ancient Greece class.
14. Baseball or Football? Neither?
15. Ever gone skinny dipping? Nope,
16. Favorite type of Food? Chinese.
17. Favorite holiday: Christmas.
18. Do you download music: All the time.
19. Do you care if your socks are dirty? Not really. I like wearing clean ones though.
20. Opinion of Chinese symbol tattoos? Not for me.
22. Has anyone ever sang or played for you personally? No, but it's totally a dream of mine.
23. Do you love anyone? Platonicly, yes, not romantically.
24. Are coloured contact lenses sexy? They actually freak me out.
25. Have you ever bungee jumped? Nooo. I have an awful fear of heights. My cousin has though.
27. Has anyone ten years older than you ever hit on you? I think he was ten years older, going by the massive ginger LOTR beard.
28. How many pets do you have? None at the moment.
30. How is the weather right now? Typically British. Wet and miserable.
31. What are you listening to right now? Faces - Yeah Yeah Yeahs.
32. What is your current favourite song? Dudley - Yeah Yeah Yeahs.
33. What was the last movie you watched? Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix.
35. Where was the last place you went besides your house? Down town. Did some Uni work in the library with my friend.
36. What are you afraid of? Needles. Heights. Pigeons.
37. How many piercings have you had? I've pierced my left ear twice... it's healed both times though.
38. What piercings do you want? I want to pierce my ear and for it to stick.
39. What's one thing you've learned this year? Things can only get better.
40. What do you usually order from Starbucks? Grande Vanilla Cream Frappucino, with no whipped cream. I go in so often they know what I'm going to order before they order it.
41. What Magazines are you reading? None. Although, when my friend gets Heat, I'll flick through it.
43. Are you missing someone? Some of my friends who've gone to Uni far away.
44. Favourite TV show? Glee!
45. Do you have an obsession with WoW? God no. I'm not THAT geeky.
46. Has anyone ever said you looked like a celeb? No.
47. What celeb do you look like? None? I look like me.
48. Who would you like to see right now? Mr Pillow.
49. Favourite movie of all time? X-Men 2, Cruel Intentions, Star Wars: Episode V.
50. Do you find yourself loved? Platonicly, yes. Not romantically. Sad.
51. Have you ever been caught doing something you weren't suppose to? Yar.
52. Favourite smell? Strawberries.
53. Butter, plain, or salted popcorn? Ew. Toffee all the way.
54. Ever put a friend in a cop car on JukePix.com? What?
55. Ever been in a cop car in real life? I've been in a Police van. My mum used to be a WPC, and she picked me up from Primary school in her van once. It was awesome.
57. Our Lady Peace or Nickelback? Neither.
58. What's something that really bugs you? Oh. Many things. Inconsiderate people are annoying me the most at the moment, though.
59. Do you like Michael Jackson? He has some amazing songs.
60. Taco Bell or Burger King? Taco Bell.
61. What's your favourite perfume? Don't wear perfume. But. I have this nice body spray I like.
62. Favourite baseball team? Lolsports.
63. Ever call a 1-900 phone number? No.
64. Nipple or Nose rings? Ew. Neither.
65. What's the longest time you've gone without sleep? About 27 hours.
66. Last time you went bowling? A few years ago, now I think about it.
67. Where is the weirdest place you have slept? Friend's tent... after my friend's cousin took out all the pegs. In November. During a downpour.
68. Who was your last phone call? Brother.
69. Last time you were at work? I don't have a job (yet. I'm looking!) but, I was at the library working on my assignment with my lovely friend earlier.
70. What's the closest orange object to you? My Garfield clock.

Old 01-10-2011, 06:12 PM
Addicted Ledgie

1. What are your initials? S.W.

2. What is your favorite thing to wear? Ridiculously baggy tshirts.

3. Last thing you ate? Bread & butter.

4. One place you will NEVER eat at? Yo! Sushi.

5. I say Shotgun, you say: "Arsed?"

6. Last person you hugged? My friend in a dream, who in reality is very sick in hospital. I wish it had been real..

7. Does anyone you know wanna date you? Apparently not.

8. Would you date anyone you met online? Been there done that.

9. Name something you like physically about yourself: Most everything. Not in a vain way, I just don't have any major problems with my appearance.

10. The last place you went out to dinner to? I can't even remember..

11. Who is your best friend? Hannah.

12. What time of the day is it? Late night.

13. Who/What made you angry today? Someone who appears to think they are above giving me the time of day anymore.

15. Ever gone skinny dipping? No, but I've taken pictures of people doing it (In the least pervy way possible..!)

16. Favorite type of Food? Cheese.

17. Favorite holiday? A Summer holiday!

18. Do you download music? Yes.

19. Do you care if your socks are dirty? Hahaha. It doesn't exactly irk me. I'll just wash them..

20. Opinion of Chinese symbol tattoos? As long as they're not on me, I couldn't give a hoot.

21. Would you date the person who posted this? I don't know her!

22. Has anyone ever sang or played for you personally? Yes.

23. Do you love anyone? Yes, lots of people.

24. Are colored contact lenses sexy? No.

27. Has anyone ten years older than you ever hit on you? Unfortunately.

28. How many pets do you have? None.

29. Have you met a real redneck? I beg your pardon?

30. How is the weather right now? Cold.

31. What are you listening to right now? FMartin L. Gore - Counterfeit EP (1989)

32. What is your current favorite song? Oh, millions. Most of the songs on the above EP.

33. What was the last movie you watched? The Breakup.

35. Where was the last place you went besides your house? College.

36. What are you afraid of? Heights, edges, insects, losing things..

37. How many piercings have you had? Ears.

38. What piercings do you want? I don't.

39. What's one thing you've learned this year? That a chunk of rosin is called a cake.

40. What do you usually order from Starbucks? Tall caramel macchiato.

41. What Magazines are you reading? Essentially MIDIRS (midwifery publication)

42. Have you ever fired a gun? No.

43. Are you missing someone? There are some people I'd quite like to spend time with.

44. Favorite TV show? One Born Every Minute.. Desperate Housewives..

45. Do you have an obession with WoW? No, I have a life instead..

47. What celeb do you look like? Apparently Scarlett Johansson and Kat Dennings.

48. Who would you like to see right now? I'm quite alright on my own.

49. Favorite movie of all time? The Green Mile.

50. Do you find yourself loved? Bad syntax..! Yes, there are people who love me.

51. Have you ever been caught doing something you weren't supposed to? Yes.

52. Favorite smell? Christian Lacroix Rouge (my perfume), cocoa butter.. some people smell very nice.

53. Butter, plain, or salted popcorn? Sweeeeet.

54. Ever put a friend in a cop car on JukePix.com? Pardon?

55. Ever been in a cop car in real life? No.

57. Our Lady Peace or Nickelback? Oh, piss off.

58. What's something that really bugs you? Incorrect use of punctuation, bad grammar and spelling.

59. Do you like Michael Jackson? Not fussed.

60. Taco Bell or Burger King? Neither, thanks.

61. What's your favorite perfume? Christian Lacroix Rouge or Estee Lauder Pure White Linen.

62. Favorite baseball team? *Blank*

63. Ever call a 1-900 phone number? No.

64. Nipple or Nose rings? Bork, no thanks.

65. What's the longest time you've gone without sleep? Probably about 3 days. I have a sleep disorder as it is.

66. Last time you went bowling? I haven't in years.

67. Where is the weirdest place you have slept? On some cushions in a garden.

68. Who was your last phone call? My best friend.

69. Last time you were at work? Last Saturday.

70. What's the closest orange object to you? My guitar is a bit orange..

That alleviated my boredom somewhat!