Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 11-04-2013, 09:35 AM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoonSister75 View Post
I only just spotted this thread. I wish I'd seen this first rather than getting carried away with all the John McVie stuff (asking for posts to be removed etc )

Natalie

Welcome Natalie.
Old 11-04-2013, 11:42 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Thanks Dex - great to meet you too
Old 11-05-2013, 10:31 AM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Thanks Dex - great to meet you too
You live in West Wales and work at a wildlife centre... How many cool points can one person possibly rack up? Jeesh!
Old 11-05-2013, 10:47 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dex View Post
You live in West Wales and work at a wildlife centre... How many cool points can one person possibly rack up? Jeesh!
Well everyone's definition of "cool" is different. When I moved here some people's reaction was "what the heck are you moving there for? There's nothing there!"

I like wild places and wildlife in general

I saw a baby seal close up for the first time yesterday, it got temporarily stranded on my local beach. It was so cute and that was definitely a cool moment!
Old 11-05-2013, 10:50 AM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Well everyone's definition of "cool" is different. When I moved here some people's reaction was "what the heck are you moving there for? There's nothing there!"

I like wild places and wildlife in general

I saw a baby seal close up for the first time yesterday, it got temporarily stranded on my local beach. It was so cute and that was definitely a cool moment!
Where do you come from originally? And do you have a village or region name I could use for googling purposes? I'm, a huge fan of Wales generally. Definitely the prettiest bit of the UK.

I'm not a huge animal enthusiast but for those that are I can't imagine a more rewarding and interesting job.

ETA: Just going to put a link to a related topic riiiiiight here: http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/showthread.php?t=52077

Last edited by Dex; 11-05-2013 at 10:53 AM..
Old 11-12-2013, 02:45 PM
Ledgie

Another new member! My name is Annefloor and I am from Amsterdam. Went to the concert on the 26th of October. Seeing Fleetwood Mac has been a big wish since I was about 12 years old ( I'm 29 now ). Now my wish is to see them again (and again, and...). Never considered myself as a big fan, although I have always loved their music, but since I saw them in concert the only music I'm playing is FM, SN and LB...
Old 11-12-2013, 05:58 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seasonsofmylife View Post
Another new member! My name is Annefloor and I am from Amsterdam. Went to the concert on the 26th of October. Seeing Fleetwood Mac has been a big wish since I was about 12 years old ( I'm 29 now ). Now my wish is to see them again (and again, and...). Never considered myself as a big fan, although I have always loved their music, but since I saw them in concert the only music I'm playing is FM, SN and LB...
Welcome to The Ledge. I can tell by your username that you love the song Landslide.
Old 11-13-2013, 04:06 AM
Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by vivfox View Post
Welcome to The Ledge. I can tell by your username that you love the song Landslide.
Thanks! Yes, I really love that song, always thought it was a little boring, but than I heard it during the concert and I fell in love with it. I think the lyrics are great and I love the seasons of my life metaphor.
Old 11-15-2013, 09:32 PM
Ledgie

Default New member in Melbourne

Hello Ledgies. This is my first post, so I hope I'm doing it right! You can probably tell from my user name that I'm a Stevie man. I've loved her music since I was 14, though since then have come to love all eras of the Mac. I'm looking forward to joining in the discussions, having followed The Ledge for a while now. Any Ledgies in Melbourne, I'm new here and would love to meet other fans. Dion.
Old 11-15-2013, 10:49 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autumn Ocean View Post
Hello Ledgies. Dion.
Welcome to The Ledge. We have something in common. My very first apt. was on Belmont Ave. This is your first post, Dion and The Belmonts. Get it??
Old 11-16-2013, 07:01 PM
Ledgie

Smile

Thanks, Vivfox! Of all the name jokes I get, I like Dion and the Belmonts the best. Dionne Warwick is okay. Celine Dion... Not so much. She's a crime against my hearing.
Old 11-17-2013, 12:43 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autumn Ocean View Post
Celine Dion... Not so much. She's a crime against my hearing.
She's a prime example of what you hear in Vegas should stay in Vegas.
Old 11-17-2013, 02:03 AM
Ledgie

Agreed. The thought of Celine in Vegas made me picture her on stage with a troupe of scantily clad women, a la Showgirls. It did put a smile on my face.
Old 12-01-2013, 08:29 PM
Junior Ledgie

Hola Ledgies! I've been a member on here for quite a few months now but I've literally on read threads so this is my very first post Anyways, as you can probably tell by my username, I'm a bit of a (huge) Stevie fan... and I was lucky enough to see The Mac for the first time in Glasgow in October there (it was so amazing that I would've travelled all the way to London or Manchester to see it again, but a 16 year old's Fleetwood Mac budget can only stretch so far )
Old 12-01-2013, 11:56 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

^Welcome to the Ledge! Many folks here are young like yourself... or we at least were when we joined/started following the band! Make yourself comfortable, and once again, welcome aboard!