The Ledge

Go Back   The Ledge > Main Forums > Stevie Nicks
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 10-06-2022, 08:50 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Time does have a way of revealing all. Poor Lindsey. He was treated like crap in 2018-19 by Fleetwood Mac. Now we are seeing the truth through the lies coming out. It amazes me that Stevie thinks the fans have no love for Lindsey and wouldn't care that he was ousted. I always was a big Stevie fan above all, but after what she did, it's hard to see her in the same light.

I'm sure Lindsey is no saint, but after the tour fiasco, I really have become a big Lindsey fan. And I love that he doesn't lie about what happened. He tells it as he sees it. He should be the one to write the book on Fleetwood Mac.

I have changed, but you remain ageless
Old 10-06-2022, 10:23 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by sleepless child View Post
Time does have a way of revealing all. Poor Lindsey. He was treated like crap in 2018-19 by Fleetwood Mac. Now we are seeing the truth through the lies coming out. It amazes me that Stevie thinks the fans have no love for Lindsey and wouldn't care that he was ousted. I always was a big Stevie fan above all, but after what she did, it's hard to see her in the same light.

I'm sure Lindsey is no saint, but after the tour fiasco, I really have become a big Lindsey fan. And I love that he doesn't lie about what happened. He tells it as he sees it. He should be the one to write the book on Fleetwood Mac.
I was always a Lindsey fan, but first and foremost a FM fan. And you're right, I'm sure he is no saint, and LOVED pushing her buttons. But for her to ruin the band's legacy over her selfish whims, RUINED THE ENDING OF FLEETWOOD MAC.
Old 10-06-2022, 01:30 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by HomerMcvie View Post
I was always a Lindsey fan, but first and foremost a FM fan. And you're right, I'm sure he is no saint, and LOVED pushing her buttons. But for her to ruin the band's legacy over her selfish whims, RUINED THE ENDING OF FLEETWOOD MAC.
Indeed ..and it is the end .I believe that both of the Mcvies are done at this point. Anything after that with the Fleetwood Mac name would be an abomination.

Old 10-06-2022, 08:46 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by BombaySapphire3 View Post
Indeed ..and it is the end .I believe that both of the Mcvies are done at this point. Anything after that with the Fleetwood Mac name would be an abomination.
Just like the Petty/ Crowded House FM... If Lindsey had passed away, it might have been acceptable. Her getting him fired ended the band.
Old 10-06-2022, 08:51 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Just like the Petty/ Crowded House FM... If Lindsey had passed away, it might have been acceptable. Her getting him fired ended the band.
The way Stevie speaks about the last tour like she feels she has to justify that they had to do the tour to fulfill a contract sounds like it's the end of the band.
"When it was over, it was over."
Old 10-06-2022, 09:00 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnwindedDreams View Post
The way Stevie speaks about the last tour like she feels she has to justify that they had to do the tour to fulfill a contract sounds like it's the end of the band.
"When it was over, it was over."
Her delusional narratives define her now.

He was BEGGING to do the shows. She had different plans...
Old 10-07-2022, 12:34 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Her delusional narratives define her now.

He was BEGGING to do the shows.
Yeah, but he didn't sign on the dotted line.

THE Stephen Hopkins
Old 10-07-2022, 07:57 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Jfc you’re STILL defending their bullsh*t 4 years later?
Old 10-07-2022, 10:36 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigAl84 View Post
That cross must get heavy.
Old 10-08-2022, 11:15 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by BombaySapphire3 View Post
Which is exactly what Chris said in that interview that she later got sh*t for and had to walk back.
Old 10-11-2022, 04:06 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigAl84 View Post

I am still a Stevie fan and I don't see the band as tarnished because I think of them as a band comprised of different lineups. Nothing destroys the music that was created in each lineup. It can't be destroyed. I don't think there's any need to defend anything. Lindsey behaved as he behaved. Stevie behaved as she behaved. Actions have consequences. Lindsey got fired because of his. Tough ****. Stevie lost some "fans" and respect from "fans" because of her actions. Again, tough ****. In Lindsey's mind he will always be the victim and the true creative genius. Stevie will always be the victim and true genius in her mind. Mick will always need to find a way to make a buck.
Old 10-11-2022, 05:03 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by StevieandChris View Post
I am still a Stevie fan and I don't see the band as tarnished because I think of them as a band comprised of different lineups. Nothing destroys the music that was created in each lineup. It can't be destroyed. I don't think there's any need to defend anything. Lindsey behaved as he behaved. Stevie behaved as she behaved. Actions have consequences. Lindsey got fired because of his. Tough ****. Stevie lost some "fans" and respect from "fans" because of her actions. Again, tough ****. In Lindsey's mind he will always be the victim and the true creative genius. Stevie will always be the victim and true genius in her mind. Mick will always need to find a way to make a buck.
That’s a healthy, clearheaded way to look at it all.

moviekinks.blogspot.com