Go Back   The Ledge > Main Forums > Lindsey Buckingham
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 10-23-2006, 12:33 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Default Some Michigan pics

Just got back from the Mt. Clemens show about 3 hours ago now....... very good show I didn't write down the setlist but it sounds like it was pretty much the same as a lot of the other shows...... no surprises that I am aware of....... I have to admit there was 1 song that I didn't know what it was--horrible I know It was during the encore--probably one that he is doing at all of the shows but I just didn't know it--I don't have the new CD yet Okay so I like Lindsey but when it comes to his solo stuff I have to admit I don't know all of his songs.......... Anyways--my fav from the show was probably Second Hand News (lame to most of you probably I know) but I just freakin' love that song I also love his new song It Was You!! Was right up there with Second Hand News for me. But anyways, the Emerald Theatre is a pretty tiny place. The first time I've ever been there--but it was pretty cool. We didn't get there until around 7:30 and unfortunately this show as all general admission so all of the main floor seating was full We ended up sitting in the balcony but the place is so small that there really isn't a bad seat in the house. When we walked in they didn't even check us but made sure to tell us that there were to be no cameras for this show. UGH!! So I got my camera in no problem but was basically a chicken to try and use it too much. I didn't want to get thrown out or hassled so I waited until about the middle of the show before I even tried taking any pics. I saw some flashes down below but couldn't tell if people were getting yelled at or not.......... as far as security in the balcony--there was pretty much none to see.......... I would say about 4 times during the whole show a security guy walked past but then he would go back downstairs........ When I first took pics I didn't use a flash because again I didn't want to get yelled at....... unfortunately not using a flash pretty much equals blurry pictures!! So I tired at least!! ha ha A few came out but not too many. During the final bows I decided I was just going to use my flash--screw it! So probably the last 5 pics I took were the clearest because they were taken with the flash. I really need to figure out what I'm doing with this camera so hopefully I can figure out how to not use flash but get a halfway decent pic........ I'm not totally thrilled with my camera at the moment either and I just bought it this last August--but that is a whole other story. It does have a big zoom though so that is a plus. Anyways--here are the pics that I took--there will be 14 in all. I probably took about 30 total but these were the best that I could get......... and I don't know what it is about me and cameras but everytime I take a pic it seems like whoever it is closes their eyes....... I just have crappy luck when it comes to picture taking I guess!! Enjoy!

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Old 10-23-2006, 12:35 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Old 10-23-2006, 12:37 AM
Addicted Ledgie

These were the ones I used flash with--they came out a little clearer--not perfect but a little better in my opinion......... this is the last of what I got...

Old 10-23-2006, 12:48 AM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Those came out really nice. Kind of a different perspective from some of the other LB tour photos posted.
Old 10-23-2006, 12:59 AM
Addicted Ledgie

some nice piccies haha.. Matching stage clothes
Old 10-23-2006, 01:19 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by tuigirl View Post
some nice piccies haha.. Matching stage clothes
I didn't even notice that!!!

Old 10-23-2006, 01:24 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by WelshWitchPMD View Post
Those came out really nice. Kind of a different perspective from some of the other LB tour photos posted.
Thanks Pattie!! I tried!! LOL!! Yours are def much nicer though..... someday I will figure out what I'm doing!!

Old 10-23-2006, 01:41 AM
Ledgie

Default re

hey guys!!
I was there too, and on the floor! Be happy security was up my butt big time..i had two cameras...and one was bigger than the other and when i tried to use the bigger one, i was told to "put away the professional camera" dummies didnt even know that it wasnt! it was an older model fuji digital... but anyway i was able to get some videos of I'm so afraid, trouble and of taku on world turning! they are great so im uploading them now to a few servers...and i will post them for ya'll as soon as they are done...
as far as pictures go... many of mine were fuzzy due to not being able to use a flash... dang security! i tell ya! i will sort thru them tho and see what I have....
hugs
mandy
Old 10-23-2006, 09:05 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Thanks for sharing your great pics with us!
Old 10-23-2006, 11:46 AM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Thumbs down Sheesh

I'm thinking about getting a few disposable cameras since I'll be second row, so in case they tell me to put the big gun away...I'll at least have SOMETHING. They are being jerks about this whole camera deal.

Anyway...GREAT pics...love the one with LB, Taku and Neal smiling. Cute.
Old 10-23-2006, 11:54 AM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

great pics...sweeeeeeeeeeet, lindsey looks so freakin' hot!!!~
Old 10-25-2006, 07:27 PM
Ledgie

It was a totally hot show. I was not about to stand and wait for like six hours in that nasty weather...but alas...We did get down to the front. For some of the best songs. I got yelled at once when i used my camera. I didn't know how to turn the flash off. But she didn't take it.
This nasty security guard down on the floor was mean. I hopped up on a chair and was standing like seven feet high...and he came by and was like, "You need to get down." I gave him my best, come on look, the cute one, and still no dice. F that though. I stood right back up about five minutes later. Professed my undying love for Lindsey, and then screamed "you're bringing sexy back". It got a little smile.
I've got some good pics, but I dont' know how to post them...
It was a great show. He sounded amazing.

Lo
Old 10-25-2006, 09:44 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by DZgirlie View Post
It was a totally hot show. I was not about to stand and wait for like six hours in that nasty weather...but alas...We did get down to the front. For some of the best songs. I got yelled at once when i used my camera. I didn't know how to turn the flash off. But she didn't take it.
This nasty security guard down on the floor was mean. I hopped up on a chair and was standing like seven feet high...and he came by and was like, "You need to get down." I gave him my best, come on look, the cute one, and still no dice. F that though. I stood right back up about five minutes later. Professed my undying love for Lindsey, and then screamed "you're bringing sexy back". It got a little smile.
I've got some good pics, but I dont' know how to post them...
It was a great show. He sounded amazing.
OH that is cool you were down on the floor Would love to see some of your pics--can you upload them to photobucket??? I heard someone tell Lindsey that they loved him a few times--was that you???? I didn't hear the sexyback comment though--too funny!

Old 10-26-2006, 02:54 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Question Thanks for posting these.

Everybody is taking such great pics.

Lindsey looks so pale (& skinny) to me. Is it the lightning or is he really that pale?

Lee
Old 10-26-2006, 08:54 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee View Post
Everybody is taking such great pics.

Lindsey looks so pale (& skinny) to me. Is it the lightning or is he really that pale?

Lee
Well I wasn't up real close but for my photos it was probably the lighting?? Maybe someone that actually got to meet him after a show can answer this??