Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-07-2017, 06:45 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Location: Somewhere near Key Biscayne, nothing there so I came back

Quote:
Originally Posted by vivfox View Post
If my lousy memory serves me right, FM were paid 1M to perform there as the headliner. Articles at that time stressed how the night before they were performing in Florida and in order to get them to appear, a cool 1M was offered for them to play.

Also, I don't understand why you are pouncing on sisternightroad. She didn't say anything out of line to you and IMHO she deserves more respect from you.
What the? Pouncing on Sister? Disrespectful? For real?
I could say maybe there is something different in the translation but English is my primary language. I am curious though. How did I pounce on Sister? I did disagree with her statement that the US Festival was more important to the Mac than the HBO show. I completely disagree and I base that on viewers. People actually got tired of the Mac on HBO every other night and the concert was played like crazy for about 5 years after the show. The US Festival may have intended to be viewed but no one saw it. You cant compare it to the HBO concert.
Is that pouncing? "She deserves more respect from you" So silly and harsh. Does not everyone deserve the same amount of respect on this board?
To the other poster that said I was disrespectful is a bit odd.
We can have a disagreement, that's fine. But to say I am pouncing or disrespectful of anyone is way over the line IMHO.
So we cant disagree with a moderator?
Pretty sad if that is the case. I said nothing disrespectful in any way shape or form. I see no reason to "chill" (as one poster says) because I state my opinion.
What is next? No disagreements or contrary viewpoints? I sure hope not
No one is expected to agree with me and I welcome those who don't. But I wont call someone names or disrespectful for doing it.
See some of you have brought me down to your third grade level

Last edited by Macfan4life; 05-07-2017 at 08:04 PM..