User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 01-19-2015, 03:55 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by teedeerocks View Post
I'm reluctant to believe this is random.C'mon ladies,back me up here - where are the pantiliners and Summer's Eve clothes?Still carries that aspirin,huh? If I see a dropper I'll start worrying....and where is that damn joint?
Everything is pretty clean for it to be random. Just taking stuff in and out of my purse and having the items roll around in there with broken pens and spilled ink and kleenex lint, gets them pretty scuffed up.

The handbag was definitely ready for its close up.

Michele
Old 01-19-2015, 04:21 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by michelej1 View Post
Everything is pretty clean for it to be random. Just taking stuff in and out of my purse and having the items roll around in there with broken pens and spilled ink and kleenex lint, gets them pretty scuffed up.

The handbag was definitely ready for its close up.

Michele
Yeah I know.After a week or so I find crumbs,gum wrappers,loose tobacco,unidentifiable crapLol
Old 01-19-2015, 08:10 PM
Senior Ledgie

Lipstick looks unused. Nail polish bottles are completely full. Haim jewel case and other items look untouched.
Usually when I see a 'what's in their bag' article, I assume they use a dummy bag. However, Stevies purse looks
like it's worn in, there are scuff marks on the outside.

I bet she rummaged through her bag before-hand and gave the more personal items to Karen for safe keeping.

(I used the us magazine link and rolled over the pic to zoom in.)

Last edited by Nickingham; 01-19-2015 at 08:14 PM..
Old 01-22-2015, 03:10 PM
Senior Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by nevedix20 View Post
I love this article finally we get to see what types of things and brands Stevie uses. The only two things I can't figure out what they are is the white and blue thing that looks like possibly an electric fan. Any ideas folks?
I was wondering that too. I will say I'm an asthmatic and my family is full of asthmatics and while we've collectively used just about everything on the market, that absolutely does not look remotely close to any inhaler iver ever seen. So to the person who suggested that, I doubt it. Unless it's some really bizarre type of spacer.

Also I'm a make up fanatic and seriously someone needs to tell Stevie at this point in time you absolutely do NOT need to settle for drying lipstick!!!! Irks me a bit that she mentioned that. I know so many brands in all price ranges and I have an all out disease that causes me to have ultra dry and cracked lips so gosh, if I ever get my dream of hanging out with Stevie for the day I'm taking her to Sephora or something!

As far as getting a case for the camera, maybe. I had a little pink Nikon very similar to that Canon and while I did have a car and loved how easy it was to take everywhere (somewhen tell her no iPhone. Can't speak for the Canon she has but the Nikon I mentioned was still way better than my iPhone for almost everything!) but the case wasn't going to save when I dropped the camera, with the lens out, face first onto cement. I know Stevie wears wrist braces a lot so eh doing what I did is probably her biggest worry, lol.
Old 01-22-2015, 03:22 PM
Senior Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nickingham View Post
Lipstick looks unused. Nail polish bottles are completely full. Haim jewel case and other items look untouched.
Usually when I see a 'what's in their bag' article, I assume they use a dummy bag. However, Stevies purse looks
like it's worn in, there are scuff marks on the outside.

I bet she rummaged through her bag before-hand and gave the more personal items to Karen for safe keeping.

(I used the us magazine link and rolled over the pic to zoom in.)
I agree that she and probably everyone else who has ever done this sort of thing cleaned it out ahead of time. My thoughts though are- eh how can you tell if a CD has been touched or not if its in a case, looks no different than any of mine and I listen to some albums daily and drag the in and out of the car. Unsure how you know the polish is completely full but how many nail polishes do you have at home? How many actually show many signs of use? You can get several coats at least out of a nail polish bottle without it actually looking used. I have similar thoughts on the lipstick. I assume Stevie has a big make up collection, as do I, and she didn't claim any one particular shade or brand was her must have everyday color so unless she smashes it on her face, you can wear lipsticks down in a way that doesn't look any different from the open one in the picture. And there's several others in the picture. When you have a big bag, you lose make up in the depths all the time, I find entire palettes buried in mine that I forgot about! And I have way less money than Stevie but I love make up and have so much lipstick very few of them ever look very used because I switch off a lot.

Anyway I could be way off and not sure it matters one way or the other but while yeah I know women who own maybe a couple of lipsticks and wear them often, I really picture Stevie as being someone with tons of product. And product junkies rarely use any one thing long enough for it to really show. And she's got loads of money so.. And Pfft if someone was gonna open and wind up one of my lipsticks and lay it out like that, I don't think I'd want to wear it again!