The Ledge

Go Back   The Ledge > Main Forums > Chit Chat
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 03-30-2004, 07:38 AM
Senior Ledgie

September? That long, damn, well the season isn't over yet so I guess that is why, haha. I have been watching Alias ever since I saw the first episode and have been hooked since, but I missed a few episodes this season and gave up and I will just wait for the dvd's.

I have seen a few episodes this season and I am so confused, if you miss even one episode this season then you get really lost. I saw sunday's episode, I thought for sure Jack would see through Vaughn's wife, but he was fooled, although I think eventually he will get her. Then finding out her mother is in on it? DAMN, this show has more twists and turns then the hokey pokey. I can't wait to see season 3 on dvd, so I can find out everything that happened.

Also the Alias video game better be good, or I will be pissed off.
Old 05-19-2004, 04:12 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Dissention and Marissa, did you see what ABC is doing next season to f with Alias?!?!?!! They're not putting it on until midseason.

I never should've gotten into it. GRRRR.
Old 05-19-2004, 05:12 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayley
Dissention and Marissa, did you see what ABC is doing next season to f with Alias?!?!?!! They're not putting it on until midseason.

I never should've gotten into it. GRRRR.
GET OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm about to have a breakdown. That is so wrong. That is something only ABC would do. OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 05-19-2004, 05:33 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Okay, after I got over the shock of having to wait 8 MONTHS for a new episode, I looked up some articles and there is one small bright spot: it's going to have the same number of episodes (between 20-22) and will run from January to the end of May. ABC said that it will remove the two and three week breaks between episodes. Woo hoo!

Old 05-19-2004, 05:36 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by David R
Also the Alias video game better be good, or I will be pissed off.
I'm NOT a video game person, but I bought a Playstation 2 just for the game. I wasn't disappointed; it rawks. Get it ASAP! It's very fun up until you ahve to pick a lock to save yourself and Marshall from being blown up. It's hard to pick the lock and if you don't do it and break the code for the bomb in 30 seconds, you die. It's a pain in the freakin' arse. I was told I need a memory card, but I don't know what the hell that is.

Old 05-20-2004, 04:28 PM
Addicted Ledgie

I am glad to have them uninterrupted, but they're f-ing with 24 on Fox in the same manner.

http://tv.zap2it.com/tveditorial/tve_main/1,1002,271|88313|1|,00.html

Oh well. Guess I just won't start watching TV until January.
Old 05-26-2004, 09:34 PM
Addicted Ledgie

SO, thoughts on the finale?

I thought it was great!!!! Probably the best ep all season. I do think that Jack should've shot Syd, though. That would've been a kick in the arse. And I'm happy to know that Katya is going to stick around. And Syd's sis is going to be a mega-bitch.

Old 05-26-2004, 09:43 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by dissention
SO, thoughts on the finale?

I thought it was great!!!! Probably the best ep all season. I do think that Jack should've shot Syd, though. That would've been a kick in the arse. And I'm happy to know that Katya is going to stick around. And Syd's sis is going to be a mega-bitch.
It may have been the only good episode of the season...seriously. I'm glad Lauren is finally dead although somehow I think the storyline is not yet over for her. I like that they've made Katya bad. I'm really curious to know what's going on with Syd's sister and Sloane...they're up to something big. I loved the dramatics of Syd reading the confidential papers at the end of the episode (that was sarcasm). Now we have to wait for 8 million months
Old 05-26-2004, 09:45 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by GardenStateGirlie
It may have been the only good episode of the season...seriously. I'm glad Lauren is finally dead although somehow I think the storyline is not yet over for her. I like that they've made Katya bad. I'm really curious to know what's going on with Syd's sister and Sloane...they're up to something big. I loved the dramatics of Syd reading the confidential papers at the end of the episode (that was sarcasm). Now we have to wait for 8 million months
And, did you notice, they're starting to write Irina back in? They were saying how she had everything to do with Syd's abduction and hasn't been helping her at all...

Old 05-26-2004, 09:49 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
And, did you notice, they're starting to write Irina back in? They were saying how she had everything to do with Syd's abduction and hasn't been helping her at all...
Hopefully she'll actually be on the show next season. So I guess she's still playing Syd and her father. Actually, I think he's playing her as well. All I can say is next year is going to have to be MUCH better than this year if they want to keep their viewers.
Old 05-26-2004, 09:52 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by GardenStateGirlie
Hopefully she'll actually be on the show next season. So I guess she's still playing Syd and her father. Actually, I think he's playing her as well. All I can say is next year is going to have to be MUCH better than this year if they want to keep their viewers.
If Olin comes back, the show will rock. If not, make Rossellini a regular, dammit.

Old 05-26-2004, 10:27 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
If Olin comes back, the show will rock. If not, make Rossellini a regular, dammit.
Agreed. I think she'd make a great addition to the cast. I'm anxious to see where her storyline goes.