The Ledge

Go Back   The Ledge > Main Forums > Lindsey Buckingham
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 06-13-2007, 01:36 AM
Senior Ledgie

She started out fine - but was slurring badly by mid-show.....
Old 06-13-2007, 01:38 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by shebop View Post
She started out fine - but was slurring badly by mid-show.....
There's a shock. At the Boulder shows back in April she was on the other side of the stage from me and her and the 2 guy next to her were drinking all night. I looked at Pattie, who was standing next to me and said "Guess were on the wrong side of the stage tonight."
Old 06-13-2007, 01:40 AM
Senior Ledgie

When I arrived she was buzzed but completing sentences - she kept starting conversations with me - we were ok until she spilled the drink......
Old 06-13-2007, 09:18 PM
Junior Ledgie

Default Unreal

Shebop, it was an accident and I apologized more than once. You could have at least mentioned that. Sorry if I started a few conversations with you. Perhaps it was because you had no problem asking me all of your questions.

Dave, why would you give me a big hug and pretend you are a fellow friend, then turn around and talk trash about me here?

Well, I will not be drinking anymore at any future shows so you guys can watch Lindsey like you should, instead of me.

To both of you, do not pretend to be nice to me then come here and trash me. And btw Dave, you talk about me doing something stupid.. Well, what you're doing is just that. I hear you're about 40k in debt.

Furthermore, I think Lindsey was on my side about security. Lindsey and I have talked about this before. And he has told me along with others that yes, he does want us off our feet and showing our support. I think that has been covered before from what I have read about other shows.

Now, can you guys stop throwing knives and discuss the music?

CH
Old 06-13-2007, 09:37 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Who wants to place bets on how long it takes for THIS thread to disappear?

As for debt...I don't see how anyone can do thirty or forty shows without being in debt.
Unless you have some sugar Daddy paying for your every ticket.

"She has an exquisite femininity"......Lindsey
Old 06-13-2007, 10:49 PM
Senior Ledgie

For the record - not to incite bad will.......
I did not ask any questions - I complemented Ms.Cowgirl on her rebuttal last go-around.
Also - IF I had received an apology I would have been much happier - what I did get was an offer of cash for dry cleaning which I declined as I explained the problem was not the aspect of cleaning but the wringing wet state of my pants.
If you read my prior post you will see that I mentioned that I felt Lindsey was not happy with what was happening when security stopped you during "I'm So Afraid".
Choose your battles - as I also said - I had no problem until the drink was spilled. I find sloppy drunkenness annoying. I can ignore it until it affects me.

Enough.
Old 06-13-2007, 11:01 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cowgirl Hat View Post
Shebop, it was an accident and I apologized more than once. You could have at least mentioned that. Sorry if I started a few conversations with you. Perhaps it was because you had no problem asking me all of your questions.

Dave, why would you give me a big hug and pretend you are a fellow friend, then turn around and talk trash about me here?

Well, I will not be drinking anymore at any future shows so you guys can watch Lindsey like you should, instead of me.

To both of you, do not pretend to be nice to me then come here and trash me. And btw Dave, you talk about me doing something stupid.. Well, what you're doing is just that. I hear you're about 40k in debt.

Furthermore, I think Lindsey was on my side about security. Lindsey and I have talked about this before. And he has told me along with others that yes, he does want us off our feet and showing our support. I think that has been covered before from what I have read about other shows.

Now, can you guys stop throwing knives and discuss the music?

CH
Dear I wasnt trashing you, I was just pointing out what security was saying. I have no problem with you.
Old 06-13-2007, 11:34 PM
Addicted Ledgie

god, didn't you guys learn anything last time you talked **** about cowgirl hat and she pwned your asses?
Old 06-13-2007, 11:41 PM
Junior Ledgie

Shebop.. If I didn't apologize, I apologize now and I did not do it on purpose. So I hope you will accept this. Again, I will not be drinking at anymore shows. I hope this will end any talk about me. However, you asked me some questions. One was what was my real name, another.. about the signing of the jeans. I felt like I was getting to know someone on here that was actually being cool to me. We were laughing at one point. Then I am reading about how well I can talk, my sentences, etc.. Which to me is not very nice. But again, the drink was an accident, I apologize and it will not happen again.

Dave, I never felt any ill will for you until I read the part about me doing something or not, that was stupid. From the moment I arrived at the Joint, everyone from the bartenders to the ushers to the security were being nice and helpful towards me. I did get to the point where I was getting tired of this one particular guard who wouldn't let us up there. That's the only one who I had a problem with. Apparently Lindsey had one as well. So I am surprised to think security was given any warning about me. I've met Lindsey on a few occasions. He's always been kind to me and has told me to come out to more shows. I am cool with him but it is some of the crowd who seem to have it out for me. I feel I try to be nice to everyone I meet. I'm not here to argue with anyone but I will speak up when I think it is garbage that is being said. I also feel that if there's a problem or someone dislikes me, come talk to me or PM me.

That's my peace, hopefully we can all get along.

Thanks,
CH

Last edited by Cowgirl Hat; 06-14-2007 at 02:03 AM..
Old 06-14-2007, 02:48 AM
takenbythesky
This message has been deleted by takenbythesky.
Old 06-14-2007, 06:57 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cowgirl Hat View Post
Again, I will not be drinking at anymore shows. I hope this will end any talk about me.
Beautiful.

Quote:
So I am surprised to think security was given any warning about me.
You, my dear, live in la-la land.
Old 06-14-2007, 08:48 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by danax6 View Post
Beautiful.

You, my dear, live in la-la land.

Would anyone really expect Lindsey to be rude to a fan he encounters offstage? Of course he is going to be nice and friendly and say "come to more shows!". He isn't going to walk right up and say his security is concerned about you. (I am not talking about CH specifically, just sayin...) If security is bothering someone specifically, chances are there is a reason.

"She has an exquisite femininity"......Lindsey
Old 06-14-2007, 11:48 AM
Registered

CGH -- Don't take everything so personally. It is the concert experience. Everyone responds differently.

If you saw someone doing something odd, or annoying, or bizarre you'd comment on it too. It's all a part of the concert experience. All kinds of people come to concerts. Some sit and enjoy the music, some sleep and some make the concert experience more memorable with their behavior. It's all about being in the crowd. You see all kinds.

No one is attacking you, so stop the counter-attack. They are reporting about their concert experience.

Now go read the Lindsey thread called:

Ventura: Now with Kung Fu Kicks

You'll be laughing, (unless it was you.)

If it was you, well, you made the concert experience something to talk about.
Old 06-14-2007, 12:58 PM
Registered

CGH

If it's name calling you want...

Check out the Rumours Forum and the "Bass Line from Angel" thread.

The people in the Lindsey forum have been nice, compared to this battle.

(That one is definitely showing signs of a storm cloud.) Duck and Cover!
Old 06-14-2007, 01:16 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tee Dee View Post
CGH -- Don't take everything so personally. It is the concert experience. Everyone responds differently.
of course everyone responds differently ... but if someone were talking about me personally i'd take it, well ... personally. what i find hilarious is that people would come back here to talk about her as if she doesn't read the board.
Old 06-14-2007, 03:03 PM
Junior Ledgie

thanks carrie, well said..