Old 07-18-2006, 01:34 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

And in the related department:

http://www.perezhilton.com/topics/pa...n_20060718.php

A Message From Pamela Anderson
Filed Under: Pamela Anderson
She's confirmed it!

This is the statement Pambo just posted on her website about her upcoming wedding to Kid Rock:

7/18/2006 I'm Getting Remarried!!!
Yes. I'm finally getting remarried...it's been a whirlwind...spontaneous but well thought through. Feels like I've been stuck in a time warp. Not able to let go of MY family picture...it's been sad and lonely and frustrating....I've raised my kids alone in hope of a miracle. Well my miracle came and went. And came back and came back because he knew that I'd wake up one day and realize that I was waiting for nothing. I'm moving on...I feel like I'm finally free....I'm in love. I'm happy....I see the light...sounds dramatic but it's true.....I know some women can relate to this....My children are getting older. They know the truth and they are strong, smart kids. They love their Dad. They love their new Step Dad who they've known for years...time will pass. Wounds will heal. Some people may never grow up. Actions speak louder than words....watch!
Old 07-18-2006, 02:16 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Wha-wha-WHAT? When did they get back together?
Old 07-18-2006, 02:21 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by skcin
Wha-wha-WHAT? When did they get back together?
I don't know. Some pictures of them on a yacht in St. Tropez showed up last week.

Last edited by gldstwmn; 07-18-2006 at 04:07 PM..
Old 07-18-2006, 02:27 PM
Addicted Ledgie

She's an idiot. Ladies, do not marry a rock star. It's not rocket science, is it?
Old 07-18-2006, 02:44 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuzeQuze
She's an idiot. Ladies, do not marry a rock star. It's not rocket science, is it?
maybe it's not the rock star quality they have in common?
Old 07-18-2006, 09:56 PM
Addicted Ledgie

^ You dirty bird!

Tonight was the best week so far, I thought. I still love & hate the same people, and I still say f*ck everyone else, Dilana's the winner. BUT I do like Storm a lot, Jill & Patrice are good too. Phil, Lukas & Magni were OK this week, but not good enough for me to bother to vote for them.

Zayra sucked, I can't believe they liked her this week. She's not that hot, she's awkward on stage & her voice is very screechy. Yuck.
Old 07-18-2006, 10:02 PM
Addicted Ledgie

How about Dilana's twirling and tambo playing? I love her!!!

My favorites tonight besides her - Patrice, Storm, Lukas, Magni, and I never thought I'd say this, but Phil was very good!

Jenny needs to go - she took a rock song and made it sound like Hillary Duff pop rock.

I loved Storm's reply to Tommy...

Do you guys watch the reality footage on msn? They had voice lessons, so it was interesting to see how they applied the pointers they got from the voice chick. Or not.
Old 07-18-2006, 10:46 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Heart Got dang

I want Phil. LOL

Old 07-18-2006, 10:58 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

I think it's going to be Lukas or Dilana. I loved her tambo/twirling performance. Did anyone think Zayra was good? I thought her performance was pitchy and awful. Way to go with the sheer backlit dress. I can't believe the band like that performance but not last week's.
Old 07-19-2006, 09:23 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by gldstwmn
I think it's going to be Lukas or Dilana. I loved her tambo/twirling performance. Did anyone think Zayra was good? I thought her performance was pitchy and awful. Way to go with the sheer backlit dress. I can't believe the band like that performance but not last week's.
I thought Zayra sucked too. She just bugs me so I don't think I'd like her anyway.

I thought Dilana was kinda weird on the first show but now I totally love her. She's different and she really captures my attention unlike everyone else. I think she could be just what the band needs.

I know the band also likes Lukas but I don't like his voice very much. I doesn't sound like he could handle night after night of singing.
Old 07-19-2006, 09:27 AM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by golden braid
I thought Zayra sucked too. She just bugs me so I don't think I'd like her anyway.

I thought Dilana was kinda weird on the first show but now I totally love her. She's different and she really captures my attention unlike everyone else. I think she could be just what the band needs.

I know the band also likes Lukas but I don't like his voice very much. I doesn't sound like he could handle night after night of singing.
He's got to work on his technique. Or the vocal coach is right. He'll lose his voice.
Old 07-19-2006, 09:41 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Location: In a dream. looking through a crystal glass or a piece of crystal or a diamond or something.

Thought the show was much better last night. I enjoyed several of the performances, but standouts were Dilana and Phil. Loved Dilana's tambourine and loved Phil's hotness.
Old 07-19-2006, 10:02 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by wondergirl9847
I want Phil. LOL

I actually thought he did pretty well last night. I think he might be improving. It was Phil's 28th birthday yesterday. The local rock station that I listen to actually sent a DJ (female) out there to help him celebrate it. Apparently he knows her (Roxy). The DJs that I listen to a 3 p.m. here called Phil one time & chatted with him a few minutes. They don't like the guy (Lukas?) with the weird hair & pink eye shadow. They wanted Phil to punch his lights out.

Lee
Old 07-19-2006, 10:23 AM
Addicted Ledgie

I normally don't like Phil at all. He looks too whiny skinny fem alternative music guy to me. But he did great last night.
Old 07-19-2006, 11:36 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by skcin
I normally don't like Phil at all. He looks too whiny skinny fem alternative music guy to me. But he did great last night.
Exactly! But I think he's more of a John Mayer type, posing as an alternative, raaaawk dude. When the band gave him some negative criticism a couple weeks ago, he reacted by pouting! (Dieter voice) Like a liiiitle giiiiirl! I thought, "Eeew!"