User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 08-21-2015, 07:24 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macfanforever View Post
Yes as bombaysaffires mentioned about the top of Stevie's hair looks great but the bottom half looks like she put her finger in a electric light socket.LOL.That was the style then.Its nice to see Mick with a tie plus Chris always look the same dont matter what year the photo was takin,Billy always looks great.Whitney looks so youthful in these photos.
I wonder what Whitney is thinking. She looks demure, classy and sober.
Whereas Stevie looks like an out-of-it Elvira, Mick looks like a drunk middle-aged dad at a wedding (with a bad tie), Christine looks like an eccentric drunk auntie and Billy- well actually he looks fine- in fact he's probably thinking 'what the hell have I got myself into here?'
John's wandering around in the background somewhere telling everyone 'I really love you, hic'.
Old 08-21-2015, 07:41 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuzzyPlum View Post
I wonder what Whitney is thinking. She looks demure, classy and sober.
Whereas Stevie looks like an out-of-it Elvira, Mick looks like a drunk middle-aged dad at a wedding (with a bad tie), Christine looks like an eccentric drunk auntie and Billy- well actually he looks fine- in fact he's probably thinking 'what the hell have I got myself into here?'
John's wandering around in the background somewhere telling everyone 'I really love you, hic'.
Hahahahahaha.This made me LOL...

Yea If Stevie's hair was black .She would look like Elvira right on the money.Elvira did show cleavage on her show as I remember.It kept her rating up like the girls in the bikini's and David Hasselhoff's good looks done with Baywatch.

Stevie fan forever and ever amen.......
the Wildheart at Edge of Seventeen and the Gypsy.....

My sweet Buttons .I love you. RIP 2009 to 08/24/2016
Old 08-21-2015, 08:03 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Whitney looks so young and tall and pretty. The Mac look pretty darn tired. Billy looks like he's filled with energy, but he still doesn't gel (visually) with the Mac. If Lindsey was in the picture the rest of the band would probably look a lot better: the Mac were as much a visual piece as a musical ensemble. Somehow, the contrasting appearance of the three singers worked as a trio...

I don't think Stevie looks that bad at all. Just overdone in that rocker-chick way. Christine does NOT look like a rock musician at all here--surprise, surprise.
Old 08-21-2015, 08:05 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Notice the glass of wine Christine is holding. She does look pretty drunk, I always got the impression she was a woman who could hold her alcohol. I feel like Stevie was pretty good as well, but she was probably the one who wanted to keep drinking and not call it a night when it's time to call it a night. I can totally see John be the crazy brooding disgruntled ex husband. When he gets drunk I bet he's like the drunk person that always texts their ex when they're drunk to either say they miss them or get in a fight. Mick, I bet was the life of the party. Lindsey, I can see him being a good drunk, but also be the one to throw up if he gets too drunk.
Old 08-21-2015, 08:19 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by aleuzzi View Post
Whitney looks so young and tall and pretty. The Mac look pretty darn tired. Billy looks like he's filled with energy, but he still doesn't gel (visually) with the Mac. If Lindsey was in the picture the rest of the band would probably look a lot better: the Mac were as much a visual piece as a musical ensemble. Somehow, the contrasting appearance of the three singers worked as a trio...

I don't think Stevie looks that bad at all. Just overdone in that rocker-chick way. Christine does NOT look like a rock musician at all here--surprise, surprise.
Mick looks like he hasn't slept in days... those dark circles under his eyes.... but he's been wearing that same suit for days on end
Old 08-21-2015, 10:10 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by aleuzzi View Post
If Lindsey was in the picture the rest of the band would probably look a lot better: the Mac were as much a visual piece as a musical ensemble.
I agree. I am always struck by how alluring the 5 of them look together, even when they don't look good individually.

I've raved about it before, but that image of them in Big Love, on the sand at night in their overcoats ... Wow, it gives me chills.

Them in the barn in Little Lies, looking so mellow (when we all know they are not). Hmmm. Makes me swoon.

Michele
Old 08-22-2015, 04:05 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by michelej1 View Post
I agree. I am always struck by how alluring the 5 of them look together, even when they don't look good individually.

I've raved about it before, but that image of them in Big Love, on the sand at night in their overcoats ... Wow, it gives me chills.

Them in the barn in Little Lies, looking so mellow (when we all know they are not). Hmmm. Makes me swoon.

Michele

I love the photoshoot of them during Mirage where they're on top of a building and Mick is holding Stevie. Also the Mirage album cover with all five of them, great, great album cover.
Old 08-22-2015, 04:27 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by michelej1 View Post

Those few seconds are the best of any video
they've ever released.
Old 08-22-2015, 04:30 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by bombaysaffires View Post
I laughed out loud at this.
So did I!!!