The Ledge

Go Back   The Ledge > Main Forums > Rumours
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 09-23-2009, 04:14 PM
Addicted Ledgie

All of my Mac dreams are really Stevie-centered. Usually, I end up being her goddaughter/"project" writer or something like that and we sit in candlelit rooms and discuss life and love and our perceptions of the world and sappy **** like that. Then I read her new pieces I write and she plays me brand new demos on her piano and I play with her dog. And every once in a while, I get a crescent moon necklace in these dreams. Or we cry together or something.

I had one of those last night. It was like a 2 hour long dream. It went through how we met and all this crazy stuff. As I said, I feel creepy that my subconscious plays out this entire quasi-realistic scene in my head... but they are such nice dreams to have hahaha
Old 09-23-2009, 04:38 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by daniellaaarisen View Post
All of my Mac dreams are really Stevie-centered. Usually, I end up being her goddaughter/"project" writer or something like that and we sit in candlelit rooms and discuss life and love and our perceptions of the world and sappy **** like that. Then I read her new pieces I write and she plays me brand new demos on her piano and I play with her dog. And every once in a while, I get a crescent moon necklace in these dreams. Or we cry together or something.

I had one of those last night. It was like a 2 hour long dream. It went through how we met and all this crazy stuff. As I said, I feel creepy that my subconscious plays out this entire quasi-realistic scene in my head... but they are such nice dreams to have hahaha
That really made me laugh!

Do you think this people know how much they get dreamed about and everything? I think it's hilarious!!
Old 11-03-2009, 01:59 AM
Addicted Ledgie

I'm deathly ill with bronchitis/borderline pnemonia (sp? Too lazy to look it up), so I took some NyQuil this morning and slept the afternoon away. It was lovely, and lead to a great Mac dream.

I wrote a song with Stevie We were in a dimly lit room (candles, naturally), sitting by a huge fireplace and a black grand piano. Everything covered in lace and paper flowers and shawls; the room smelled like lavender musk. It was like, totally Stevie-ified. There was parchment paper with scribbles on it EVERYWHERE, some falling into the fireplace and slowly burning. We had written and rewritten and written again by the start of my dream, I think.

So here we were, sitting on this piano bench together, writing lyrics. I would write one like and she would either make a little suggestion or continue to the next. We went back and forth like this, somehow writing the music with it. At the end of the dream, she played and sang it for me, and towards the end, I sang along.

It was magically, predictably, pretentiously SO amazing. This NyQuil thing is working for me.
Old 11-03-2009, 06:56 AM
Addicted Ledgie

I had a dream where I was going to a Lindsey concert, but the venue changed. I eventually found the new venue, and woke up pretty much just as I found it! Disappointing!
Otherwise, that's about it so far...
NB. Not necessarily in that order...
Old 11-03-2009, 10:29 AM
Ledgie

Once dreamt that Christine was Irish and John was George Best.
They lived in Galway.

Really strange.

Stevie's been in a few.. but mainly her songs, not so much her herself.

"If you see somebody running down the street naked every single day, you stop looking up."- Stephanie Lynn Nicks
Old 11-03-2009, 02:13 PM
Addicted Ledgie

I, very often, have Mac/Stevie dreams! I think it's like the best dreams you could have because it's the kind of dreams you don't want to wake up when you're sleeping...
When I wake up during a Stevie dream, I always go like"Awww Nooo!!"

I have, as I said, had lots of Stevie/Mac dreams but the week before I went to see them it was like, well, my head just thought about them, lol. I don't remember very well but kinda...
Ok, so someday that week I dreamed this: "I was going to see them and I went with my dad and we wnet there and it was like, definatley NOT Ericsson Globe in Stockholm, it was like a small, small house and I just Yay! I'm going to be this close to Stevie because it's soo little, you know, and we sat there in the 5th row and yeah, it was close and then they said "Well, this was only rehearsal" so we got to see them later again and then it was a bigger arena and the 5th row weren't that close but almost and........" then I probably woke up, don't remember...haha

And another, some days later that week "Me, my sister and my mum, this time, were going to see them and I was so excited. As we came to the arena, it was only we and some more people there sitting and waiting for them to come...there was some girls talking to me about Fleetwood Mac. Then the "concert" begun, well, it wasn't a concert really, it was soo funny because Stevie, Lindsey, Mick and John were dressed in funny clothes and they said like "Well, no it's playtime and we are going to play games with you guys!" and we were like "OMG!!" So we started to play with them and then we were in a djungle (haha weird, I know), and it was water around us and we would like balance on logs and the first who fell lose and bla, bla, bla...then we were back in the arena and me and my sister went to Stevie and I was soo excited and she took our hands and she asked for our names and we talked to her and took pictures and everything...."and then I probably woke up...

These dreams and some more that I don't remember now, I had the week before I saw them and shook Stevie's hand IN REAL LIFE and WAS NOT sitting in the 5th row but standing right in front of Stevie...never thought I would do all this in real, 'cause as you know now, it was just in dreams...

Old 11-03-2009, 06:44 PM
Addicted Ledgie

It happens very often to me, in fact it happened last night.
And ONE MORE TIME, my grandparents were in my dream, and Stevie was too...God, I think I have a problem with Stevie's age ! Well, all of my friends are telling me every day that she's old and that they don't understand why I adooore her, so I think I have a trauma. But hey, it's always nice, and I always get to meet her, and the wake up is hard
Old 11-03-2009, 06:56 PM
Addicted Ledgie

I had a dream last night where I was maybe 10 ft. away from Stevie at a Fleetwood Mac concert, I think.. Anyway she was reaching for my hand and somehow my mom grabbed it instead of me and I never got to touch her hand. Stevie's assistant ended up handing me a note about something , I'm not exactly sure what it was about though. All I know is that I woke up and texted my mom about it and told her how upset I was that she got to touch Stevie's hand. I could have cried.
Old 11-03-2009, 07:28 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
I'm deathly ill with bronchitis/borderline pnemonia (sp? Too lazy to look it up), so I took some NyQuil this morning and slept the afternoon away. It was lovely, and lead to a great Mac dream.

I wrote a song with Stevie We were in a dimly lit room (candles, naturally), sitting by a huge fireplace and a black grand piano. Everything covered in lace and paper flowers and shawls; the room smelled like lavender musk. It was like, totally Stevie-ified. There was parchment paper with scribbles on it EVERYWHERE, some falling into the fireplace and slowly burning. We had written and rewritten and written again by the start of my dream, I think.

So here we were, sitting on this piano bench together, writing lyrics. I would write one like and she would either make a little suggestion or continue to the next. We went back and forth like this, somehow writing the music with it. At the end of the dream, she played and sang it for me, and towards the end, I sang along.

It was magically, predictably, pretentiously SO amazing. This NyQuil thing is working for me.
Please tell me you remembered the song!?!?!?!?!
Old 11-03-2009, 08:42 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Musicman408 View Post
Please tell me you remembered the song!?!?!?!?!
Only very vaguely. I just remember the subject matter... it was about the most independent and self-sufficient of women falling apart for the wrong reasons... and people. Ha. It was interesting, that's for sure.
Old 11-10-2009, 04:01 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
I've had some ridiculous Stevie-related dreams.... really sappy ones that I HATE to wake up from but once I am awake, I feel super creepy for whatever I dreamed about
I know that feeling...!

Here's a rather intimate confession: Last week I dreamed that Lindsey tried to force himself on me .... and I still can't decide whether that was a good or bad dream...!?
Interpretations??