Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 10-08-2011, 04:49 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by okiedoikie View Post
Shame on you Lindsey Buckingham, you're past will catch up with you, I promise
Who conjured up the scary Poltergeist? Somebody leave a window open? Somebody send for Tangina. This house is not clean.
Old 10-08-2011, 05:00 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Refer to the photo, okiedokie
Attached Images
File Type: jpg tumblr_lg5kx1KuHF1qfwpqqo1_400.jpg (13.4 KB, 41 views)
Old 10-08-2011, 05:17 PM
Junior Ledgie

Default Perhaps Graciousness is the way to be

However, this still pisses me off; she spoke of you too. always other dynamics behind the scene and will be 'gracious' when I edit/finalize for her sake as I shall know my place. I play big games (where it's for community, bigger than me, not ego based). This is no game, however without some accountablity, some resolution, can there really be peace?

Graciously yours,
DeeAnna
Old 10-08-2011, 05:20 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Bunny with a pancake on it's head Pictures, Images and Photos
Old 10-08-2011, 05:30 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
However, this still pisses me off; she spoke of you too. always other dynamics behind the scene and will be 'gracious' when I edit/finalize for her sake as I shall know my place. I play big games (where it's for community, bigger than me, not ego based). This is no game, however without some accountablity, some resolution, can there really be peace?

Graciously yours,
DeeAnna
Just FYI, that's a Stevie quote in my sig and wasn't directed at you. Thanks for the interpretation though... :rollseyes:

Last edited by PastelGravel; 10-08-2011 at 05:34 PM..
Old 10-08-2011, 05:32 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by PastelGravel View Post
Carol Ann, is that you? Lol.
Must need a top up of her meds.
Old 10-08-2011, 05:38 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:

Graciously yours,
DeeAnna
Sounds like you have been hanging around Lindsey. Reminds me of something he would say.

"I always return here..."
Old 10-08-2011, 05:42 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwistedGypsy View Post
Sounds like you have been hanging around Lindsey. Reminds me of something he would say.
Of course he would have approached the whole scenario in a less "head scratchy"/"Are we being punked?" kind of way..
Old 10-08-2011, 05:47 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
I knew Ms. Caspari fairly well, actually pretty damn well. I don't like Lindsey at all as a person, as a musician is different, although we never met. First to the blind folk, she's actually quite a bit younger than lindsey, she was going to ucla when they met where he was in his 30s. Ms. Caspari is a beautiful woman inside and out and has a golden soul that will keep her youthful and golden throughout life. Let's just say there was unhappiness in their relationship and I know she's much better off without him. Remember, although a guitarist and yes "big love" was written for her, he's still a dude, infected and a sociopathic beta-bitch piece of poopie. I wrote a brief paragraph about her and what he did in my book 'tunnel vision.' Currently underway submitting to publishers. It's okay there's evidence so is not hearsay or defamatory.

I also met janet Robin recently at a LAWN event, funny how we are all connected and how small the world really is. Shame on you Lindsey Buckingham, you're past will catch up with you, I promise
So, your personal dislike of Lindsey is actually based on second hand information since you have never met him. But, you felt led to write a derogatory chapter about him in your book? That's admirable.
Old 10-08-2011, 05:52 PM
Addicted Ledgie

It'll never see the light of day.
Old 10-08-2011, 06:19 PM
Supporting Ledgie

Wink

Quote:
I knew Ms. Caspari fairly well, actually pretty damn well. I don't like Lindsey at all as a person, as a musician is different, although we never met. First to the blind folk, she's actually quite a bit younger than lindsey, she was going to ucla when they met where he was in his 30s. Ms. Caspari is a beautiful woman inside and out and has a golden soul that will keep her youthful and golden throughout life. Let's just say there was unhappiness in their relationship and I know she's much better off without him. Remember, although a guitarist and yes "big love" was written for her, he's still a dude, infected and a sociopathic beta-bitch piece of poopie.
I don't believe you.
Old 10-08-2011, 06:31 PM
Junior Ledgie

Default I'm glad I can read

This is common behavior for a whiny crybaby that's incompetent that doesn't get his way so he choses to ignore words like 'not defamatory' (look it up son, it's not derogatory) as well as the writing on the wall, but the fact you can't see it when the writing IS on the wall would suggest other things.

It's also interesting to read/listen the little bit that people do self project. I'll bet a benjamin you're a pathological liar and gossip quite a bit and usually have no warrant or basis for your bs and will act like you know what you are talking about because you've delusioned yourself thinking you are smarter than everyone, when most know the opposite is true; you spend your time misinforming folks rather than learning stuff. why spend your time being a yuk and needy whiny as well as incompetent (observational) Who said anything about a chapter? Do you usually make things up as you go? want to bet that benjamin? Stop cryin' it's time to pull that fat head of yours out your.....you can cry all you want it won't change anything, take care and you can read it in the book *also do you have enablers around you*?
just like other response re: silver springs, meds, my undergrad is in psych(and prelaw) but I know silver springs most likely suffers from bipolar 1, and possibly others pdos. Either way, this information bothers you all because there's truth to it, and you know if it's vague, it's bad. Sometimes you have to accept and understand that yes, the fit will certainly hit the shan.

oh and mikee, keep your envy in check, nay saying will get you nowhere, but you already know that. My word counts It'll be a #1 and you won't be able to miss it yay!

Lindsey and his enablers whom are quite threatened...shoud be. intersting how so quick to enable and disregard stuff and not even allow it, like shining a flashlight at the amish! AWE! muahahaha!

put that in your ilovelindseyeventhoughhe'sa****hole pipe and smoke it! I guess you know it's already true, look how threatened and mean you chose to be, you already made him guilty and I've not even said what he did!

here listen to some cool music
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iF_9Z2cDAE4

I will end this with a mieu mieu and seriously, can you folks get a little enlightened, I can tell most are drags anywhere you go. Why be a drain or parasitic on lovely people? Bottom line you have the ability to think but you'd rather not and pretend you are getting bashed, when that is not reality, THROW THE STONES; fortunately this alpha will eat you, which is good, I'm hungry shame on you for being petty
Old 10-08-2011, 06:43 PM
Addicted Ledgie

So mylittledemon, obviously this idiot is going to get banned right? If TrueFaith77 got it for what he "did", this MUST warrant it.
Old 10-08-2011, 06:47 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
silver springs, meds, my undergrad is in psych(and prelaw) but I know silver springs most likely suffers from bipolar 1, and possibly others pdos.
What the actual factual?

Uhm...Thank you for the ..er.. insight, Dr. Nick.

Photobucket

Last edited by mylittledemon; 10-08-2011 at 07:22 PM..
Old 10-08-2011, 06:53 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver Springs View Post
What the actual factual fu.ck?

Uhm...Thank you for the ..er.. insight, Dr. Nick.

Photobucket