User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 03-29-2003, 01:42 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Default Micks BB GONE

Hey I just went there and the BB is not there. POOF Says 0 posts. The user names are there but NO Board. Kind of odd you think???
Old 03-29-2003, 01:44 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

yeap. it was a short, yet a succesful ride

somewhere deep in the middle of the night baby, i think about you!!! she says somewhere deep in the middle of the night my baby, i think about you!!!! she says i know what it sounds liiike! i know what it sounds liiiiiiiiiiike, i know what it sounds like, it sounds like youuuuuuuuuu!!!!!!
Old 03-29-2003, 01:50 PM
Addicted Ledgie

"And as all this comes to an end...so go the lilies of the valley..."
Old 03-29-2003, 01:58 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Talking What A Shame

My response is "No Comment".

However......................

Old 03-29-2003, 02:15 PM
Addicted Ledgie

I think they are just re-doing and hopefully improving the board, thats all.
Old 03-29-2003, 02:24 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Default Para todos los inmaduros de este foro

As Alison said they're re doing the board. Some of you are so inmature.

Isabel
Old 03-29-2003, 02:27 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Default Re: Para todos los inmaduros de este foro

Quote:
Originally posted by saradorna
As Alison said they're re doing the board. Some of you are so inmature.

Isabel
I don't see what is immature about reporting that the board was gone, even if it were temporary. And even if some people are "immature" around here, there are just as many people who need to cool it and get the hell off their high horse.

Last edited by SmthngOfADreamr; 03-29-2003 at 02:29 PM..
Old 03-29-2003, 02:33 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Well, now it is back up again. Must be some technical difficulties. Kind of odd since the Nicksfix was up and down for the last day, too.
Old 03-29-2003, 02:34 PM
thewhitewingedd
This message has been deleted by thewhitewingedd.
Old 03-29-2003, 02:47 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Default Re: Re: Para todos los inmaduros de este foro

Quote:
Originally posted by SmthngOfADreamr
I don't see what is immature about reporting that the board was gone, even if it were temporary. And even if some people are "immature" around here, there are just as many people who need to cool it and get the hell off their high horse.

High horse? Are you talking about yourself? Right?

Love this board, is the first one I discover of FM on in the Internet but there are to many fans here right now that are bitter and have been insulting other fans because they dont agree with them.

I guess my reaction comes because all I've been reading here in the past few weeks is insults to other fans. I understand that you feel lied to by The Knight but its not fair to take it out on other fans who does not agree with you.

Look, I'm the first to tell you and the Adm. of that board that I dont like the banning of fans and the things that happen in the first pre sale but if anyone is being on "High Horse" is some of the fans of this board that go over there with the attitude of "I know everything and all the fans in Mick's board are silly and stupid".

If you want to help, just do the complaining through the right authorities, dont go insulting just for the sake of it, especially your fellow fans.

Thats all.

Isabel
Old 03-29-2003, 02:47 PM
Addicted Ledgie

It must have gone down temporarily. The funny (or sad) thing is that it went down with ten different forums, & returned with a "streamlined," "simplified" eleven forums!

With this new, improved version, you get "The Knightly News," "Mick Fleetwood's News & Views," "First Time Here," "News," "The Very Best of Fleetwood Mac," "Talk About Mick's Site," "Mick's Drummer's Corner," "The ART of Mick Fleetwood," "The BIZ," "Golf with Mick" & the brand-new "Ask the Admins."

Somebody's trigger-happy over there. Only a functionary, bureaucratic sort of brain would conclude that it's better to have an entire forum-within-a-forum designed for questions for the admins, instead of a simple note on the home page saying "If you have a question for the admins, send them a PM."

I'm also amused by the lengthy description of the "Mick Fleetwood's News & Views" forum: "This is a VERY SPECIAL area on Mick's Chat." How special can it be with zero topics & zero posts? Are they pulling my leg?

It all reminds me, somehow, of all those times that I've called my long-distance company to complain about how steep my bill is & how inconvenient & pricey my calling plan is, & by the time I hang up, the friendly rep on the other end has talked me into paying even more each month for phone service.
Old 03-29-2003, 02:52 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Default Re: Re: Re: Para todos los inmaduros de este foro

Quote:
Love this board, is the first one I discover of FM on in the Internet but there are to many fans here right now that are bitter and have been insulting other fans because they dont agree with them. I guess my reaction comes because all I've been reading here in the past few weeks is insults to other fans. I understand that you feel lied to by The Knight but its not fair to take it out on other fans who does not agree with you.
Isabel has a good point here. It's cleansing & healthy to blast the authorities responsible for the silliness on the various official boards (after all, they're taking your money), but the fans themselves are getting constantly criticized on both sides of the battle, which is a shame.
Old 03-29-2003, 02:54 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:

Love this board, is the first one I discover of FM on in the Internet but there are to many fans here right now that are bitter and have been insulting other fans because they dont agree with them.

I guess my reaction comes because all I've been reading here in the past few weeks is insults to other fans. I understand that you feel lied to by The Knight but its not fair to take it out on other fans who does not agree with you.

Look, I'm the first to tell you and the Adm. of that board that I dont like the banning of fans and the things that happen in the first pre sale but if anyone is being on "High Horse" is some of the fans of this board that go over there with the attitude of "I know everything and all the fans in Mick's board are silly and stupid".

If you want to help, just do the complaining through the right authorities, dont go insulting just for the sake of it, especially your fellow fans.

Thats all.

Isabel
I apologize becuase I wasn't' singling you out, and I don't want to get into a battle with you. The point is, some people see it as a crusade to go around calling everyone here immautre or whiney and bitter, or whatever. It's just a waste of time and energy to post this. They can go around thinking whatever they want about other posters. But obviously they don't know anyone here well enough at all to assess their level of maturity, so why not keep it to themselves. It does not make them any better of a person to go around juding other's maturity, so why bother wasting everyone's time with such comments? On the other hand, those complaining about the fan club have a very legitimate complaint, beacuse they were ripped off, and they deserve to be heard. And now I'll step off my high horse...lol
Old 03-29-2003, 03:16 PM
Junior Ledgie

Quote:

I agree with your point about fans attacking other fans Isabel. I myself have not attaked anyone. I have only voiced my disgust over the first presale....Unfortunately, you are the one who came to this board and called a fan "immature" because they were expressing their opinion about a board...not a fan. My point is, you insulted a fan who does not agree with you. If you truly want peace...please practice what you preach.
Like the love that had finally, finally found me
Then I knew
In the crystalline knowledge of you"...
~StevieNxs4life~ Sheila
Old 03-29-2003, 03:20 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally posted by David
It must have gone down temporarily. The funny (or sad) thing is that it went down with ten different forums, & returned with a "streamlined," "simplified" eleven forums!

With this new, improved version, you get "The Knightly News," "Mick Fleetwood's News & Views," "First Time Here," "News," "The Very Best of Fleetwood Mac," "Talk About Mick's Site," "Mick's Drummer's Corner," "The ART of Mick Fleetwood," "The BIZ," "Golf with Mick" & the brand-new "Ask the Admins."

Somebody's trigger-happy over there. Only a functionary, bureaucratic sort of brain would conclude that it's better to have an entire forum-within-a-forum designed for questions for the admins, instead of a simple note on the home page saying "If you have a question for the admins, send them a PM."

I'm also amused by the lengthy description of the "Mick Fleetwood's News & Views" forum: "This is a VERY SPECIAL area on Mick's Chat." How special can it be with zero topics & zero posts? Are they pulling my leg?

It all reminds me, somehow, of all those times that I've called my long-distance company to complain about how steep my bill is & how inconvenient & pricey my calling plan is, & by the time I hang up, the friendly rep on the other end has talked me into paying even more each month for phone service.
I think they should take out at least four topics and add the Chit Chat area which could replace those four. Telling fans to send them a PM every time they have question is a problem because many of them have the same question to ask and it would make more difficult for the moderator to be able to find and answer the question fast. Having an area where the fans can ask questions is much better (in my opinion) because they can see the question/answer so they dont have to ask the same question/answer again. I think.

I'll make some sugestion about this. I just didnt think they were going to do this today.

Isabel
Old 03-29-2003, 03:23 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Default Re: Re: Re: Re: Para todos los inmaduros de este foro

Quote:
Originally posted by David
Isabel has a good point here. It's cleansing & healthy to blast the authorities responsible for the silliness on the various official boards (after all, they're taking your money), but the fans themselves are getting constantly criticized on both sides of the battle, which is a shame.
Yes, that's what I meant. You say it better than I do.

Isabel