Go Back   The Ledge > Main Forums > Rumours
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 03-24-2003, 10:11 AM
Ledgie

Default Atlanta Presale-before FM Club sale

Does anyone know what kind of presale is currently going on for Atlanta? Its not the club sale but some other "exclusive" sale. Anyone know a password?
Thanks
Old 03-24-2003, 11:10 AM
Addicted Ledgie

I just got a single ticket in section 117, row H. This is essentially an eighth row ticket. It is also a raised seat so you can see over people and people can see over you, etc. I am so pumped!!!!!

The password is Tusk!!!!!

Happy Hunting!!!!!!!!!!!

NOTE: Tickets in section 117 or in my opinion worse tickets on the floor (sections 4, 5, and 6) are selling for about $250 each in pairs on ebay. I paid $136.45 (cha ching) So, go go go get them before its too late

save the cheerleader - save the world

Last edited by strandinthewind; 03-24-2003 at 11:32 AM..
Old 03-24-2003, 12:01 PM
Addicted Ledgie

HEEEEEEEEYYYYY!!!!!

I am sooooooo pumped!

Strandie! I got section 117 row J, BABY!!!

And I wasn't even supposed to be able to get in, because I had reversed the charges on my credit card for the fan club, but it let me in anyway!!

Talk about CHA-CHING!! I paid no club fee, hee hee!

I paid 158.45 all together with shipping and blah, blah, but this makes me about 10 rows back on the side, but in Philips, I hear being on the side is actually a very good view!

I'll see you there on the Stevie side of the stage!
-Sharon
Old 03-24-2003, 12:06 PM
Addicted Ledgie

LOL Sulamith - I saw that ticket and was thinking it had your name all over it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Note: I think this is not the Fan Club presale as I got an email saying that that is not until 3/27 or so. Apparently, this is some sort of Ticketmaster pre-sale as I got an email from Ticketmaster for it. Moreover, my password and e-mail address for my ticketmaster account which I used to get this ticket are different than my Fan Club info.

I AM SO EXCITED I CANNOT CONTAIN MYSELF !!!!

In fact, earlier, I was doing this in my office:

WWWHHHHEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!

". . . and then I see someone standing at the side of the stage . . . ."

Last edited by strandinthewind; 03-24-2003 at 12:13 PM..
Old 03-24-2003, 12:11 PM
Addicted Ledgie

I'm doing that right now!!!!! Thank good ness nobody can see me in here freaking out!

Oh crap I'm going to hyperventilate if I don't calm down!

I got seat 5 in row J, so I will be 2 rows behind you!

I PM'd you before I saw this.

-Sharon
Old 03-24-2003, 02:55 PM
Ledgie

Talking THANK YOU

A big thank you for providing the presale password! I got a section 6 row n ticket. I hope its okay-I'm prepared to stand just to be there to hear them sing ....together....

THANK YOU
Old 03-24-2003, 03:21 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Congrats gjack5404!!!!!

Old 03-24-2003, 03:54 PM
Addicted Ledgie

What kind of presale was this?
Ticketmaster kept telling me that the FM Club presale had not begun.
Not that I care now, yipee for me on getting a good seat, but I was just wondering what it was.

-Sharon
Old 03-24-2003, 04:22 PM
Addicted Ledgie

I am unsure what the pre-sale was. But, like you, I am glad I got wind of it early!!!!!

Old 03-24-2003, 04:29 PM
Addicted Ledgie

There's an ebay auction right now for row A in section 117 for seats 1 & 2 for 500 smack-a-roos!

I feel pretty good about the deal I got.

There are also a bunch of auctions for floor seats further away fromt he stage than ours that are much more expensive than what we paid.

The system is so screwed up, but for once I didn't get the fuzzy end of the lollipop!

Thanks, wiggie!

-Sharon
Old 03-24-2003, 08:52 PM
Junior Ledgie

darn! how did you guys even get a page to load up at ticketmaster to actually but tickest for the Atlanta show? I cant get a page to even let me try to buy tickets! there's no where to type inthe number you want or anything! help!!

By the way, I havent posted here in few years, but i am so excited about the tour and the return of the mac!
{HI TO Vianna} ;-)

I have been driving to atlanta [from TN] to see them for the past 23 years, but now i am bummed out that i cant even get in to ticketmaster to try and get in on the pre sale.. BEFORE the fan club pre sale.

and yes, being the chump i am, i DID join the fan club to TRY and get a decent seat.

any suggestions? any help you can offer?

Thanks Lew
Old 03-24-2003, 08:57 PM
Addicted Ledgie

I just lucked out. According to the fan club, that presale, which apparently is different than the presale tody, will be Thurs. or Fri. So, I would try then. Good Luck!!!!

Old 03-26-2003, 11:37 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Default oh man!

i really wish I got on the board Yesterday! I just tried for tickets and the best I'm getting is row Q!!! And I can't buy the tickets because I have to have a credit card number- so I'll have to use my Nana's or my sisters credit card.....ahhhh!!!!
Old 03-26-2003, 05:03 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Default yes!!!

Guess what everyone, I HAVE TICKETS!!! They are the same section as everyone else's, row Q, seats 13 and 14. My Nana bought the tickets over the phone with her credit card while I walked her through it! It took her about 3 tries- those time limits are ridiculous!!!- but she got them. I have never been so excited in my whole life!!! What was cool though was after the 1st try, she got row T seats, which didn't work, and when she tried for the 3rd time the row Q seats were back up again!!!!weird! So, we are one the Stevie side of the stage? Thats GREAT if we are! I am SOOOO excited!!!

oh, and we have to decide what were gonna do before/after the concert! I am so PUMPED!!!!

adam
Old 03-26-2003, 05:28 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Are you in section 117? If so, yes, that is Stage Right, which I am calling the Stevie side of the stage, because Stage Left is definitely Lindsey's side.
Stevie will probably plant herself in the center, though.
Either way, I think we will have a great view of them exchanging their glances.......ummmm hmmmm!

Hope to see you there!

-Sharon