Go Back   The Ledge > Main Forums > Rumours
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 03-28-2003, 08:21 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Default Question About Presale

Can someone explain something to me. For the Albany Show it says that the presale for tickets is on Monday at 9: 00 Am. Who is the presale for? Can regular joes buy tickets or do you have to be members of Micks club or season ticket holders for the venue? What tickets are made available. Should I wait for the public sale on Apr 5/03?

Matt
Old 03-28-2003, 08:49 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Mick's BB has a question thread where you might get an answer, you can post or ask questions there even if you didn't join the fanclub.

There have been 3 types of presales.

Venue Presales - you can sign up for these at the venue website and they'll notify you and let you participate without paying any fees, it's a courtesy to their customers. Look around the site and see if you can sign up now so if this is a venue presale, you can get the alert and password.

Ticketmaster Presales - they have been running their own presale with passwords like Dreams, etc for the password. I don't know how you find out when they're running them and which venues are included

Fanclub Presales - you have to belong to the fanclub and they run for 2 days before the 'regular' venue sale.

You might try asking on Micks's board or calling the venue to see if it's their own presale. A call to TM 'might' lead to someone who can help.

BTW - season ticket holders do not participate in presales. They don't have to do anything to get their tickets, the venue mails them whatever information they need. In some venues, a plaque with your name is actually glued on the back of the seat.

HTH
Old 03-28-2003, 09:08 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Default Re: Question About Presale

Can someone explain something to me. For the Albany Show it says that the presale for tickets is on Monday at 9: 00 Am. Who is the presale for? Can regular joes buy tickets or do you have to be members of Micks club or season ticket holders for the venue? What tickets are made available. Should I wait for the public sale on Apr 5/03?

Matt

Matt,

This is the venus presale. The fan clubs presale begins on April 3rd for Albany. I guess the venus have a single password for their presales, and if you can get a hold of it, you can participate. Good luck!