Go Back   The Ledge > Main Forums > Chit Chat
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 01-25-2017, 12:41 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Default What If Thread

I was originally gonna post this on the Rumours forum and call it "Fleetwood Mac What Ifs" but then I realized that there's not that many "What Ifs" when it comes to the band. Anyway, this is basically for whenever we have random thoughts about random things. They can be as random as you want. They don't have to make any sense. They can just be whatever pops into your head at the moment. I'll start with one of the "What Ifs" I think of most.

What If... the songs Stevie put on the Practical Magic soundtrack were actually written for the album? What If... young Stevie time travelled to the future, watched the movie, and then decided to write about it?
Old 01-25-2017, 12:45 PM
Addicted Ledgie

And on the topic of time travel, What If time travel is actually very common? What If something really bad happened in a different timeline? Something worse than anything that's happened in this timeline? What If in a different timeline dinosaurs existed at the same time as humans and they nearly wiped out our entire species so the remaining humans went back in time to kill them off before they killed us?
Old 01-25-2017, 02:06 PM
Addicted Ledgie

What If... Walt Disney really was frozen, but it was only his brain that was frozen and the higher-ups of the Disney company put his brain into another person's body and now, as we speak, he's trying to get someone, ANYONE to believe his story so that he can take his company back?
Old 01-27-2017, 03:18 PM
Addicted Ledgie

What If... dinosaurs looked nothing like what we see in the films/documentaries? What if they had fur, feathers, or scales? What if they could even speak human languages?
Old 01-28-2017, 07:13 PM
Addicted Ledgie

What If... the guy who filmed the Mac backstage during the Rumours tour was actually a time traveler? And he knew how historic it would be if he filmed them and did it so he could put on youtube 50 years later?
Old 02-08-2017, 09:39 PM
Addicted Ledgie

What If Fleetwood Mac and their entourage sometimes read our posts? What if they're reading this right now?
Old 02-09-2017, 11:21 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Location: Somewhere near Key Biscayne, nothing there so I came back

I want whatever you take
Old 02-09-2017, 11:52 PM
Addicted Ledgie

What if... Art Bell returns to the airwaves and begins a ratings war with Alex Jones?

And IF time travel is real...where are all the time travelers?
Old 02-10-2017, 04:35 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathan View Post
What if... Art Bell returns to the airwaves and begins a ratings war with Alex Jones?

Oh they're out there. We just don't know it cuz they've already changed something...
Old 02-10-2017, 10:43 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Hahaha, this is priceless. Such random thoughts.
Old 02-11-2017, 10:15 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Old 02-11-2017, 01:49 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Not meant to be poltical or anything, but...

What if Stevie had never aborted her child with Don Henley?

I've always wondered what he/she would have looked like . How would giving birth and being a mother have impacted Stevie?
I know she worried about ending up a 'cleaning lady' but many other famous female singers have successfully continued their career in music including her contemporaries such as Chrissie Hynde, Madonna, etc. Also, would her child have grown up to be a success in the industry? One can only speculate...

Here's an interesting article from Rolling Stone about how Chrissie Hynde gave birth to a daughter fathered by Ray Davies of the Kinks. Hynde, along with her baby daughter, then went out on tour with the Pretenders:
http://www.rollingstone.com/music/fe...tears-19840426

Old 02-11-2017, 02:17 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.Brown View Post
Not meant to be poltical or anything, but...

What if Stevie had never aborted her child with Don Henley?

I've always wondered what he/she would have looked like . How would giving birth and being a mother have impacted Stevie?
I know she worried about ending up a 'cleaning lady' but many other famous female singers have successfully continued their career in music including her contemporaries such as Chrissie Hynde, Madonna, etc. Also, would her child have grown up to be a success in the industry? One can only speculate...

Here's an interesting article from Rolling Stone about how Chrissie Hynde gave birth to a daughter fathered by Ray Davies of the Kinks. Hynde, along with her baby daughter, then went out on tour with the Pretenders:
http://www.rollingstone.com/music/fe...tears-19840426
Oh I what if that so much. There's some website where you can morph together pictures of different celebs and see what their children would look like but it doesn't have Don or Stevie. Only newer celebrities. Someone needs to change that.
Old 02-25-2017, 11:03 PM
Addicted Ledgie

What if in Sleeping Beauty, Fauna made the dress green?
Old 02-27-2017, 06:27 AM
Senior Ledgie

What is Christine McVie had quit FM, instead of Bob Welch?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathan View Post
If time travel is possible and travellers can change the past, then the only timeline that is stable is one in which time travel is never invented. Since the future travellers would have already travelled into our past and changed it until stability is achieved, we must already be in the stable timeline in which time travel is never invented.

Last edited by Ench; 02-27-2017 at 06:30 AM..